Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

XxSilent-AngelxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:37 pm
Yuki hopped up out of bed and decided to tour the school. "There may not be people my age, but I could make friends with some other people." She was happy, despite the fact that she felt like she was running away from home.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:12 am
"Yeah I love you too, that's why I'm taking you." She smiled. "aaand.........I forgot to tell you. All hotels are booked in so we have to stay in a honeymoon suite." She said.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:37 pm
She fixed up sime food and handed it down to him. "Eat up, don't want you to starve!" She said. She set her food on the small table attatched to her bunk. She held her chopsticks between her thumbs and index fingers and said, "ittadakimasu!(japanese for bon appitit)" and began eating.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:32 pm
Name:Iori
Grade: 12
Race: Human
Personality:Loner, hates violence, nice but, easily agrivated
History: unkown
Weapons: Weilds the Signature purple flame of the Yagami clan
and uses the Yagami style of ancient martial arts combined with pure instinct

dorm 12 smile

i look like dis
User Image
or for a more accurate visual look at my sig ><

biggrin  

IoriYagami00

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:05 pm
he raised brow at her with alittle smile "you planed this didnt you?" thenbegan to eat his food she made for him  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:59 pm
Iori walks out of his room n starts to walk down the hall. i see yuki running around the halls. he make eye contact with her but turns the other way n starts walking away from her  

IoriYagami00

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:37 am
"I planned the food but not the honeymoon suite," She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:07 pm
he ooked at her funny then smiled "the foods good" he continued to eat  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:11 pm
Rianna dropped her books and ran from her dorm. She wasn't going to face her uncle, not now. As she turned the corner, she saw her uncle at the staircase. Rianna turned at an intersection, and jumped out the nearest window. She braced herself for the fall, which would cause serious harm to her body. Rianna hit the concrete, hard, and slipped into unconsciousness.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:34 pm
She heard something outside. She looked out the window and saw Rianna laying there. "Rianna!" She shouted. She flew out the window and knelt by her side.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:51 pm
he glanced out the window see rianna on the ground he dashed out his dorm room door and ran outside to were rianna he stood over them and looked to his room mate "we need to get her to a hospital"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:12 pm
Two women appeared by the two strangers. "Do not pick her up," The taller of the two glared at the girl. "You don't even know her, so leave her there." "I don't think you should have said that...." "Shut up! He's coming to look, so we have to make due with what we have," The vampiress stated as she drew a knife from her dress and made an incision within the unconscious girl's arm, as well as a pint of blood. The other woman picked up Rianna's arm and proceeded to leave it by her head. As the second woman kept the arm in place, the first woman to speak turned to the two. "You need to leave. Now." She then started to take her dress off in order to change into a paramedic's uniform.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:06 am
he stood there looking at rianna he didnt notice them he had never seen anyone look so helpless he stared almost afraid if he was looked apon it would be quite obvious  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:24 am
She scowled. "I do know her. She's my friend." She watched in horror as the woman cut her. "What are you doing to her?!" She screamed.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:24 pm
Her body changed to her true form. A demon fox about 50 feet tall with 9 tails and red eyes. She growled fiercly in their faces.

Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff