Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:00 am
"What are you laughing at, aye?" Wolfe bares her teeth and continues to rub her leg.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:27 pm
Chundo shakes off his laughter, "Nothing..."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:12 am
"Better be nothing" Wolfe looked down at her hand to see it smudged in blood. "Ugh.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:58 am
"Here," Chundo tears a piece of his cloak and soaks it in rainwater. "It should stops the bleeding," he hands Wolfe the wet cloth.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:58 am
Wolfe gently takes the cloth out of his hand first rubbing the blood off her hand and then placing it on her wound. "Scchh.." Wolfe rasped trying her hardest not to show any pain. Wolfe stared up at Chundo "It stings.. Just a little..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:38 pm
Chundo looks at Wolfe with concern, "Can I help at all?"  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:40 pm
"N-N-No" Wolfe sneezed again. "I'll be alri-" Wolfes eyes roll to the back of her head and she faints.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:14 am
"Wolfe!" Chundo puts his ears of Wolfe's chest, "She's still breathing - her body is boiling though." Chundo takes off his cloack and soaks it in rainwater. He then rips it to place a damp cloth on her forehead. "Come on Wolfe, you can do it... wake up, please."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:55 am
Wolfe lies almost death still. Wolfe quickly twitches her hand and reaches out for Chundo eyes still shut.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:32 am
Chundo takes Wolfe's hand, "Open your eyes Wolfe.... you're going to be okay."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:49 pm
"Nngh" Wolfes body begins to feel cold and numb.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:15 am
"Wolfe," Chundo embraces Wolfe in his arms trying to keep her warm. "I'm sorry for being an a**..."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:49 pm
Wolfe slowly opens her eyes "I forgive you..." Wolfe puts her hand on Chundos chest and falls asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:22 pm
Chundo sighs in releif, "I won't move until you wake..." Slowly he drifts off to sleep.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:37 am
Wolfe awakens on the cold ground, Head sore. She begins to move her hand feeling something on it. "Hrmm..?" She mumbles moving her head upwards. She realizes Chundos face is almost directly infront of hers. She blinks for a moment. "EEEP!" She yells jumping up in shock.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games