Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:19 pm
"Yeah, Seriously Amaya! Pups never complain, so stop complaining! No go over there and be wash!" I acussed pushing Amaya toward Jaden in the water.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:27 pm
Jaden smirked "Ayama is next your first Keitsume" Jaden snickered.  

neckroz209

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:45 pm
Amaya sighed. "Seriosly, I think we better get going. Stop fooling around." Amaya grimiced angrily. The angel inside amaya scolded her, C'mon, no one can hate a little fun, not even you!

I don't care, as long as we get a move on! The demon responded. Amaya sighed again and got out of the water and hovered above the icey ground. "Lets get going, lead us. Jaden. Please!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:06 pm
I stared at Amaya in surprise. Then I noticed that our surroundings were becoming darker. The sun was setting fast. "
Yeah, I guess." I said sadly. I was having a lot of fun but Amaya had a good point in going now. "I suppose if we don't go before night falls then we may be stuck here for the night and it always gets colder at night. That wouldn't be good...."  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:45 pm
Jaden sighed "yea i guess so....." Jaden said pouting "but im stil going to give you a bath later on Keitsume" Jaden snickered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:27 pm
I sighed, "If you say so.... Shall we follow you then...?"  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:32 pm
Jaden smirked "ok" Jaden said smiling heading in the direction she remembered from her alst trip.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:57 pm
I was surprised when Jaden just started walking in a random direction. Did she know where she was going? Ah! I leaped after her after "Ah, Jaden! Warn us next time! Ha ha ha," Kiona trotted up along side us after a couple seconds. "I think I asked you this before but... are you sure you know where your going? I mean, its hard to tell in an icey wastland like this... ah."  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:44 pm
Jaden smiled and nodded "i know were im going" she kept walking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:53 pm
I laughed "Good, but I shouldn't have questioned. You are very good with directions!"  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:35 pm
"the nose knows" Jaden laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:16 pm
I laughed shortly and tryed to sniff the air. My nose stinged from the cold "I guess I don't really have that talent, ha ha"  

Keitsume

Marino-San

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:06 pm
While in the shop with Avani and Owen... I looked up to my closet. I had packed away my gun and outfit and put on a labcoat for the dangerous experiements Owen had me messing with. I decided to look to the stars, so I put on my old outfit, and decided I didn't like it much now. But I grabbed it, and my gun, and went outside. I looked to the stars and sat in a chair. I thought of Keitsume, Jaden, and Amaya. I wonder if they're thinking of me right this second... I thought to myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:23 pm
We had been walking for a while now and it was getting even darker. I could see my breath now. "Who's cold now?" I shivered and stuttered. "I'm offering everyone mobile heating if needed" I made a flame jacket and Kiona and I and felt instant relief "Ah, this is nice, does anyone want a flame jacket?" a thought passed through my mind before anyone could reply I wonder what Amaya and co. ar doing? They must be plotting against us or something because we left them...  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:49 am
Jaden happily skipped along "this is nothing" Jaden smiled spinning around "try living on Winter Mountain" Jaden smiled "I'm not cold at all"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games