Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Aneesha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:35 am
Vergil growled and clenched his fists, tempted to kill him there and then; but he remembered what Aneesha said. Damn that woman... If only I didn't listen to her... Well, at least she kept him in check. He was thankful for that. A smug grin appeared on his cold face. "Oh I don't think it hurt me, but I might have hurt Aneesha... I can't help it if I'm so... How should I put this? Big?" He chuckled, feeling good about himself. Despite it being his first time, it was Aneesha's too... Naturally, she would have hurt. But Vergil did tempt her away from pain... He had his ways.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:51 am
Dante sighed, "I guess, I can't say anything about that, After all We are Twins." He looked at Vergil, "The only thing that you lack is experience, After a while Your be able to wield that 'Sword' " Dante grinned even more as he looked over at Vergil.  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:55 am
He looked over at Dante, shaking his head. "Just because you may have been inexperienced during your first time, doesn't mean I am. Besides, I'm pretty sure Aneesha will agree that I am a true master at 'sword wielding'." A grin appeared as he knew he had won one over Dante. Yet again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:15 am
"Now, Now, Bro," he said with a grin, "Your only Good at wielding the sword in your hand," He then pointed to his Yamato, "Besides, Aneesha isn't valid for she hasn't tasted the 'Blade' Of any other man, " He grinned. "I have lists of Women, Who Have experienced my 'sword' and, Received full satisfaction from it." He then Looked at Vergil and, laughed.  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:35 am
Glancing at Dante, he frowned. "Oh that's where you're wrong brother. You see, I'm a master with both types of sword wielding, and Aneesha isn't like that. You know she isn't. I'm the only man for her and that's that." Deciding to give Dante some credit afterall, he sighed, knowing that despite that he was more experience, it didn't really phase Vergil at all. "Alright, so the ladies you've had are satisfied, and my woman was more than satisfied. Looks like we're both good at what we do. Besides, us sons of Sparda are skilled at everything we do, right?" He awaited for his brother's response, and maybe to hear their old saying once more... Part of him did feel still. He just chose to ignore it most of the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:52 am
Dante grinned. "Of course we are skilled at everything with do, It's In our blood," he looked over at Vergil grinning now. He then Smiled, "Like We use to say Back when we were kids, Remember, Bro?" Dante grinned all he needed to do now was que up with Vergil When they did say it. "Jackpot," He then tackled Vergil, "Give your brother a Hug you, b*****d!" Dante just wanted to bother him some more.  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:03 am
"Jackpot" He said it alongside Dante but was startled when he suddenly pounced on him. His emotionless expression came back and his eyes narrowed at Dante. "Fool... You're going too far... As usual..."
Meanwhile, before going in, Aneesha decided to check up on the twins, as if they were babies. Hmm I wonder who killed who first... Peering her head downstairs, she saw Dante tackle Vergil. Her giggle turned into a roar of laughter. "Aww!! How cute!!" She disappeared again and left Vergil to cope with it.
"Damn her... Aneesha is so going to die later..." She loved winding them both up, and Vergil knew that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:22 am
Dante started to laugh at Aneesha's surprise. "Yeah, Vergil, I'll bet she'll love her punishment," He got up and, wiped off his red coat. He then grinned. "You know, Vergil, Yukari, Isn't so bad," He said with a grin, "What do you think, I think her cat ears make her adorable,"  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:39 am
Yukari happened to be walking by to get some more water for Yami when she heard her name coming out of Dante's mouth. Suddenly, a bucket came flying directly at Dante's face, someone has thrown it and it was Yukari. She really hated it whenever Dante calls her name "Sorry...I was trying to hit a rat" she said, she was referring the 'rat' part on Dante.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:58 am
The bucket struck Dante on the face, He fell over, Knowing it was an Intentional attack, He sighed. It sort of made him Like her more, "If you say so, Yukari.." He told her then took the bucket off which ended up as a hat on his head, He then grinned.  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:40 pm
Vergil narrowed his eyes and ignored his comment about his girlfriend. However, knowing that he liked Yukari made him grin. "Dante... Face it, she's out of your league, and clearly doesn't think much of you... Heh, 'rat'..." He laughed manically, and then thought of what Dante did say about Aneesha. There's only one way to find out... I hope she likes blood...
Meanwhile, Aneesha went into Yami's room and found Poki. "Hey. What's up?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:51 pm
Dante sighed. "Well, I have some called, Determination, Unless, You think it's stubbornness, Either way, Throwing Buckets won't stop me, You know that, It'll take alot to stop me, Like, Death, Then again..." He grinned as he looked over a Yukari then sighed.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:48 pm
"I'm fine...I think Yami is going to wake up soon" Poki said as he hid his locket away. Then, Yami woke up like a little child (she is as you say short XD), she was rubbing her eyes adorably without her knowing of it. This made Poki think that she's Kana, his daughter, he sighed softly. Knowing that his daughter has passed away.

Yukari didn't force up a smile anymore, she really hates guys like Dante "Maybe if you stop looking like a rat then I wouldn't have probably thrown that bucket at you...and the way you act is mostly like rat. I'll be going now!" she said as she stormed off the room, she was really angry at Dante. It makes her want to strangle him to death but Yami wouldn't allow that, too bad for her.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:16 am
Aneesha merely smiled and nodded, and when Yami woke up, she sighed with relief. "Hey there Yami. Feeling any better?" She had the sweetest smile and asked her like a mother would to her child, even if she wasn't old enough to be her mother; yet Aneesha was like that. Caring, considerate, but only to people she knew she could trust.
Downstairs, however, was a different story.... Vergil couldn't help but snicker at his brother's failure. "Pity... She somehow begs to differ with you. I think the word you were looking for was annoyance. Not determination..." He smirked, and began to clear up dishes since he knew that Dante wouldn't dare do it himself.  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:06 am
Dante sighed, He shrugged, "No Skin off my bones," AS much as Yukari hated him, The more Dante wanted her now, He smiled a small smile, He then went to follow Yukari, "With that abiltiy to aim and, strike me on the head from that distance, That must mean your feeling better, That Leaf worked wonders." He told her Then leaned on the doorway, looking down at the floor,, He wondered if he was going to get attacked again.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff