Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:25 pm
Naminé held her head and stumbled around, almost completely blind by darkness. For some reason, the Dark Thorn Neo-Nobodie parted way for her, refusing to attack her. She was grateful and terrified at the same time. That Dark Sorceress was returning, and just as strong as ever. She clutched her head, hearing Roxas's voice, and Kairi, Axel, Seraph. There was Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, too. They were all there to support her. She knew it, she just had to use it. "I won't be taken over again!" she yelled. Mentally, she blasted her own mind with light powers, much like Queen Minnie's spell, Light. The Dark Sorceress was banished once more to a deep, locked chasm in her mind. Mickey ran over to her, slashing the Dark Thorn to get there.
"Let's do this together, Naminé. Remember, there will always be a Door to the Light," he said, summoning his keyblade. She nodded.
"Right," she said. She summoned light powers, a newly found trait, while throwing senbon at Dark Thorn's eyes. Mickey was attacking Iaxeus (sp), protecting her from behind. "Let's do this!" she said. The two unleashed a surprise limit attack, even for themselves. Kairi's keyblade appeared in Naminé's hands, and both Naminé and Mickey slashed at enemies with triple speed. After awhile of doing that, they both looked at each other, and raised their keyblades, summoning a strong light energy that blinded and seriously hurt their opponents, during which Naminé seized the opportunity to run for Sora and the others. Seeing Axel, she yelled, "Axel! Help! It's Roxas, Xack took him to the Dark Realm again! Please help him!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:48 pm
Axel was a bit lost in what was going on, but nodded and replied, "I'll try kiddo." Then turned to Xia, "I might need your help on this, will you help me?"  

Crazy_Indeed

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:18 am
Tokyoanimefan
Naminé held her head and stumbled around, almost completely blind by darkness. For some reason, the Dark Thorn Neo-Nobodie parted way for her, refusing to attack her. She was grateful and terrified at the same time. That Dark Sorceress was returning, and just as strong as ever. She clutched her head, hearing Roxas's voice, and Kairi, Axel, Seraph. There was Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, too. They were all there to support her. She knew it, she just had to use it. "I won't be taken over again!" she yelled. Mentally, she blasted her own mind with light powers, much like Queen Minnie's spell, Light. The Dark Sorceress was banished once more to a deep, locked chasm in her mind. Mickey ran over to her, slashing the Dark Thorn to get there.
"Let's do this together, Naminé. Remember, there will always be a Door to the Light," he said, summoning his keyblade. She nodded.
"Right," she said. She summoned light powers, a newly found trait, while throwing senbon at Dark Thorn's eyes. Mickey was attacking Iaxeus (sp), protecting her from behind. "Let's do this!" she said. The two unleashed a surprise limit attack, even for themselves. Kairi's keyblade appeared in Naminé's hands, and both Naminé and Mickey slashed at enemies with triple speed. After awhile of doing that, they both looked at each other, and raised their keyblades, summoning a strong light energy that blinded and seriously hurt their opponents, during which Naminé seized the opportunity to run for Sora and the others. Seeing Axel, she yelled, "Axel! Help! It's Roxas, Xack took him to the Dark Realm again! Please help him!"

((just so you know, Xack took Laxeus with him cus roxas knocked him out so mickey cant fight him. also they are in the deepest darkness so the strain will have a strong effect even on axel and laxues. Xack is the only one dark enough to adapt to this))

Xack, Laxeus , and roxas sank into the darkest depths, near the part where Xack had first saw the shadow keyblade.

"Now we finish this, traitor!" he charged Roxas.

Roxas obviously felt the great strain on his mind and body, but in his rage, he handeled himself very well. he seemed to be on par with Xack. they fought for a while matching each others moves Roxas was giving his all and he thought Xack was too, then Xack laughed and said "I'm done playing" as he increased his dark power using his blade and his dark orb, absorbed into his body he increased the darkness he emmited from 10% (which he had been using so far) to 75%. the very realm they were in started to stagger under this power. the walls began to crack, revealing the nothingness underneath.

Xacks eyes glowed Bright red and the jewel on his shadow keyblade emmited its eeire green glow as it surrounded Xack with Green Circles, similar to what was used to absorb destiny islands heart. but these were forming a barrier around Xack. "Now you DIE!!!" he shouted

**meanwhile** as Xacks powere increased rapidly, so did his control of the dark thorn and Xehanorts heartless inside of riku. Riku collapsed as his form once again began that of Xehanorts heartless. also Dark thorn ((which is a mixture of a darkside and a twilight thorn if you forgot)) got much stronger and began focusing its attack more, instead of acting on instinct.

Seraph flew at the dark thorn but was stopped as he was hit by a dark firaga, launched from Riku in the heartless form, once again going by the name ansem  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 am
Hael watched the fighting from up in the sky, standing against the side of his gummi ship. The machine was no longer with him.
"What on earth is that? A giant heartless?" He sighed, "Doesn't matter. It's just more study for me."
He glanced to the roof of a tall building, and noticed Sora with his keyblade. "A giant key? Perhaps that could open the lock on my book. Go back to the base, XERN. I'm joining in."

Hael lept from the side of his ship as it blasted off into the sky. He pulled three hearts from the darkness, and broke them open, casting Dark Thundaga as he fell toward the Darkthorn.  

bluepandada

Kailen Reyndaltz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:21 am
Isaac strolled around the town after buying his supply of items. He stopped as he sensed the strong presence of Nobodies and Heartless. His cloak appeared, giving off a light which died down as he started running towards the area where the presence was originating, summoning cosmic spheres for him to command later on if things get out of hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:45 am
(Ok, Xack, I've aloud you to play my characters because you obvoiously need to in order to get your post done, but by changing Riku to his dark Ansem self, you have just tipped the bucket. I'm not mad, but I would like to be the one who chooses my characters fate or Alchemy Puppet, not you. And having Riku turn into Ansem was something I absolutely did not want to happen to him, so I'm sorry but, I'm not gonna let that happen to poor Riku again.)

Ansem stood in high pose for a moment longer, an evil smirk was spread on his face as he glared at Seraph. Then the look turn to pure agony as Riku's heart fought back even harder then before.

"Nooo," Riku's voice reached out of Ansem's lips while he pressed his hands to his head, attempting to surpress the darkness within. "Not again, I won't let you control me again!!" He thought of his friends, his family, His Light. He was winning the internal fight.

he struggled against it more, it seemed the darkness was giving up the fight and Riku was steadily regaining his old self. He fell to his knees breathing hard and exhausted. He was Riku once more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sora was still petrofied on the roof. Axel lifted him up and brought him down where the other's were. It wasn't until then that it hit him, that there was a 100 foot dark thorn hovering above them.

"Holy s**t!" murmured Axel. (sorry crazy, I had too)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxas could feel the heavy wait of the darkness closing in on him, but he couldn't stop, not now. This had gone on for to long. "I'm not going to die here, Xack, And besides you're more of a traitor then I am, you want to over throw Xemnas. All I wanted was to know who I really was. And if that makes me a traitor, then so what. I found out who I really am, and that's a keyblade worrier." Roxas didn't notice at first but he began to feel lighter, as if the darkness was losing its hold on him. As if something was adding to his strangth. "Your power may reside in Darkness, Xack," As roxas spoke his body began to illuminate a glowing light.

While this was happening to Roxas in absolute darkness, back at Travers Town, sora's frozen body started to illuminate the same way, Axel noticed this, and seemed perplexed and a little frightened by it. What was happening to him?

(back in absolute darkness)
"But mine," continued Roxas, the light became stronger as his confidents grew, so did the light around Sora.

"Resides In LIGHT!" Roxas finshed and the light exploded out word into the darkness, cracking the walls further until they broke.

The light around Sora exploded as well causing axel to accidently drop him. But Sora didn't hit the ground, instead, he disappeared in the light then his body reappeared over lapping Roxas's body. The light whirled around them until they were completely engufled by it. It sworled faster and faster until another blast shot out. Revealing what looked to be Sora. His outfit had changed to a mix of Gold and Pure White. And he held Two new keyblades in his hand (ok, not new, new, just different ones. The Ultima Weapon and Oblivion. I created a new drive form, I shall call it Pure Drive!) his body still was illuminating Pure white light. So bright it was difficult to look at, and his body also seemed to float on nothing, as if he could fly (not really, jump good though, but not actually fly)

The darkness had no hold on this pure entity. Fast and agile, nothing could hold him back (nothing!!!)

Roxas and Sora's light was so powerful, that it shadered the absolute darkness and revealed the empty abyss that surrounded it.

"And light," as Sora spoke, Roxas's voice could also be heard doubled over, "always shines brighter then Darkness."  

Medevilgirl

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:49 am
"what just happened?" sazuka asked just staring at them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:27 pm
Naminé smiled at Roxas and Sora. "They conquered the darkness within themselves. I've learned, that that dark area, it must only be able to hurt you if you haven't conquered your own darkness. Now, I have, and so have they," she said, answering Sazuka. She threw one more senbon at the Dark Thorn, but it was already coming down. The light surrounding Sora and Roxas had weakened it immensly, and added with Naminé's and Mickey's limit, it was disentegrating rapidly.  

Countess Valentine

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:25 pm
"oh." she said back to her thinking to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:52 pm
Axel went over to Namine and Sazuka, avoiding contact as best he could from the Dark Thorn.

"what the hecks going on here. Sheesh i dissappeare for a little while and you guys get to even worse trouble then before." he said sarcasticly.

Riku was back on his feet and whirling blows at the dark thorn. "Well, maybe you should learn to stick around more, then you could of kept us out of this trouble." Replied riku playfully.

Axel gives him an odd look. The kid who didn't want him around in the first place now stated he should of never left.

"So what exactly has happened since I was gone?" Axel asked.  

Crazy_Indeed

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:07 pm
"i dont even know and i've been here with them." she replied bluntly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:48 pm
Xia nodded to Axel and followed him to the rest of the group. "So, seems we're all kind of in trouble here eh? Name's Xia, and you guys are..?" since Xia was always hidden in the back of the Organization, she only knew those that were in it back then and not so much now. She cocked her head to the side a bit cutely as she said this, her arms behind her back.  

The Sphinxyness

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:42 pm
Medevilgirl
(Ok, Xack, I've aloud you to play my characters because you obvoiously need to in order to get your post done, but by changing Riku to his dark Ansem self, you have just tipped the bucket. I'm not mad, but I would like to be the one who chooses my characters fate or Alchemy Puppet, not you. And having Riku turn into Ansem was something I absolutely did not want to happen to him, so I'm sorry but, I'm not gonna let that happen to poor Riku again.)
((wait, riku is yours? the first page said it was crazy's and since he pretty much abandoned it i figured riku was fair game. i thought you just had roxas. well whatever i can work with that.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:28 am
Xack look at sora in his "pure form" and then he smirked. "So you say that darkness can never defeat light. well then i will just have to fight light, with light."

Sora/Roxas gave a look of confusion on his/their face.

"Light, Darkness, and twilight. What exactly is twilight? it is a mixture of darkness and light. so all nobodies have some light in them, however in the case of average nobodies, this light soon deminishes. in the case of a nobody who has retain his body, the light never leaves but is locked inside him. Now just so you know, i saw your fight with Xehanorts heartless. and as i recall you told him that there is a light inside the darkness that is deep down in a heart, including the heart of a world. this is very true. Now watch as i destroy your light, with a light of my own!!!"

Xack turned his keyblade to its reverse side. the other blade on his key then plunged into his chest. "Now, unlock MY light!!!" however beign a neo-nobody, he had way more darkness than light so his light was small.

"Now that i can use my light, allow me to show you step two of my plan."
the green jewel of his keyblade began to shine. then out of it a small item came. it appeared to be green. it floated between sora/roxas and Xack then the item began to grow. the green were then showed to be just rings. they surrounded a giant heart.

"The heart of children hold the most light, therefor the heart of a world inhabited by children holds much light espiaclly if the light keyblade's chosen is from that world. this heart is the heart of a child-filled world. the world is named, Destiny Islands, also the home of the one of light chosen by the keyblade. now this heart is under my control as can be seen by my rings, and if the rings supporting it are damaged the heart will be destroyed and remove all hope of bringing your home back. Now heart of light, FILL ME WITH THE POWER OF LIGHT!!!"

the heart glowed and shown as a light aura surrounded Xack. his cloak turned white and he looked like Seraph except for his shadow keyblade and his shirukins. his power of light, that was so small, grew to the size of the light of that world, the world that had spawned the light keyblade's chosen.

"Now, like i said before, traitor, YOU DIE HERE!"  

[PC] Chaos

bluepandada

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:05 am
[PC] Chaos

the heart glowed and shown as a light aura surrounded Xack. his cloak turned white and he looked like Seraph except for his shadow keyblade and his shirukins. his power of light, that was so small, grew to the size of the light of that world, the world that had spawned the light keyblade's chosen.

"Now, like i said before, traitor, YOU DIE HERE!"

((cut down the quote. ziff u care. domokun DOMO))

Hael glared at Xack, his face twisted with disgust and rage. "You...though I cannot truly feel emotion, somehow you have enraged me! How dare you abuse the light of this boys home world! How dare you let yourself be blinded by light! You are truly worthless!"
His hair blasted upward as thick clouds spread across the sky. "Prepare yourself for the fury of nature, the passion of darkness!"
He cast Aeroga, and readied his Macana.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games