Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
"What would you do" GAME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna play?
  Why not.
View Results

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:09 pm
I'd take them out on a guilt-trip!! (Speaking of birthdays, I'm turning 15 in December!! W00t!!)

WWYD if an alien offered you super advanced space technology, asking for nothing in return? (Of course, they may be plotting something...those aliens...you can never trust them...lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:56 pm
I'd take up that chance to learn all of their super advanced space technology and use it against them. It seems that no matter what, whether i take the chance or not, they'll still be plotting something [yes you can neber trust those shifty lil Aliens ninja ]

WWYD: Your plane crashed on a deserted island and there was one other survivor besides yourself, but they're badly injured. There's no food. You don't know how to hunt. Would you resort to cannibalism in order to stay alive?  

ChibiMo0n

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:00 pm
I would only do it as a last resort. I'd try to fish or something. ewww eating people would be so traumatizing!

WWYD if the world was coming to an end and there was a shiuttle to the moon for survivors. The only problem is that you have one seat. Would you send your child instead of you or refuse to go and keep your child with you?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:22 am
I would send my child, even though it would be hard they have years ahead of them.

WWYD if there really was monsters under you bed eek  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

danzmau

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:08 am
I'm going to have my bed's mattress straight on the floor starting the next morning; for tonight I'll rather sleep on the couch. whee

WWYD if you realized the government (wherever you are) is slowly changing into martial law?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:45 am
freak out a bit then rally support for all against martial law (whatever that is ;p) *yells-no martial law!!!*

WWYD if you had the power to create an alien and then got blackmail to create one?

vertgreen4

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:32 pm
Id make it but secretly add some kinda genetic code thatd screw the blackmailers over mrgreen

WWYD If you were appointed to rule over all exhistence?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:43 pm
be the first to purchase "owning all existence for dummies"

wwyd if u woke up one morning and u were morph attached to ur blanket ?  

wezamuntkee

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:23 pm
Uhh...scream?

WWYD if your hard earned cash was spent by a good friend on a shopping spree without your knowledge?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:43 pm
I would freak out on them and make them take everything back.I'd also probably never trust them again.

WWYD if it snowed so much overnight that when you woke up you couldn't get out of your house?  

Symphony of Serenity

PokeyRose

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:32 pm
Make a cup of cocoa, wrap up in a warm blanket on the couch and enjoy it!

What would you do if you woke up in a strange place alone without any knowledge of how you got there?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:33 pm
Oh I'd probably freak out!

WWYD if you tried to log onto Gaia one day and discovered that overnight the whole site had been deleted, never to return.  

Symphony of Serenity

danzmau

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:22 am
Go back to playing neopets? LOL. I'd prolly look for something else to play after a while of mourning over Gaia. sweatdrop

WWYD this Christmas vacation if you had more than enough saved cash for the year?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:33 am
Buy more presents for my family.  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

vertgreen4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:53 am
um.....ancantsia.....well......

WWYD is you had a younger sibling who had no normal morals?

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games