Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:25 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll walked over to him and crouched down and stuck the gun to his forhead " ok, bob, lets talk..." he was acting stricter knowing that berry was asleep
"talk about what?"bob sayed
" how do i get you to give up berry?"
"i will never give her up. and she is Princess Berry. not berry"
bixyll pushed the gun hard onto his forehead " i think you should re consider
"if you hurt me berry's family will die!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll walked over to him and crouched down and stuck the gun to his forhead " ok, bob, lets talk..." he was acting stricter knowing that berry was asleep
"talk about what?"bob sayed
"theres nothing you can do if your dead and by the time the relize your dead i could of killed evry person of your civilazation" his eyes glow black " im not an ordinary person  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:28 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"theres nothing you can do if your dead and by the time the relize your dead i could of killed evry person of your civilazation" his eyes glow black " im not an ordinary person
"we haveher parents hostage. you could never get to them in time!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" wow... you keep your wife's parents hostage... your calling me the beast " bixyll began shooting blanks into hi head (( which means there just loud click noises))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:35 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" wow... you keep your wife's parents hostage... your calling me the beast " bixyll began shooting blanks into hi head (( which means there just loud click noises))
bob looked at him"you can't kill me or berry's family will be munder and her kingdom will be gone."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bob looked at him"you can't kill me or berry's family will be munder and her kingdom will be gone."
bixyll glared at him " your lucky i got my heart back.. or your brains would be all over these walls..." *cointues to shoot blanks at his head*  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:39 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll glared at him " your lucky i got my heart back.. or your brains would be all over these walls..." *cointues to shoot blanks at his head*
berry woke up bob looked at her"princess you need to come back now." he sayed is a sweet tone  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
berry woke up bob looked at her"princess you need to come back now." he sayed is a sweet tone
bixyll pulled a mag out and put it in the gun " shut up!"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:46 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
berry got up. bob looked at her."princess lets go."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll pulled the triigger shooting a bullet right next to his head gazing his skin making him bleed a little and hit the wall " i said shut up!!" anyways you cant go anywhere youve been paralyzed form the neck down.."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:50 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll pulled the triigger shooting a bullet right next to his head gazing his skin making him bleed a little and hit the wall " i said shut up!!" anyways you cant go anywhere youve been paralyzed form the neck down.."
bob sayed"berry can help me. isn't that right berry." berry sighed  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" no, berry dont help him" bixyll stood up and kicked him in the face "your not going anywhere!"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:54 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" no, berry dont help him" bixyll stood up and kicked him in the face "your not going anywhere!"
"but my family....." berry sayed. bob smiled"see you have to let her help me or her family will get hurt."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"but my family....." berry sayed. bob smiled"see you have to let her help me or her family will get hurt."
bixyll put the gun away "once this is all over i will make your death so painful you'll wish youd never had met berry.....i rip you to pecies... i swear it on my life" bixyll walked off  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:02 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll put the gun away "once this is all over i will make your death so painful you'll wish youd never had met berry.....i rip you to pecies... i swear it on my life" bixyll walked off
berry heals bob and he gets up and walks to the door with berry  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games