Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:05 pm
((Mala come up with some test of faith? I don't know. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:21 pm
{Actually, that seems like a pretty awesome idea. biggrin Lol}

After mulling it over for a moment, a wicked plan formed in Mala's head. "I will forgive everything up to this point if you agree to take a walk with me to the market." she then said. Of course, there was no way in hell she would allow Larai or anybody else to come along. This was a test soley for Daemon.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:24 pm
"Er, alright...." Daemon said somewhat nervously, knowing that no way in hell would it be that easy.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:31 pm
"Larai, you will stay with your father - just in case he needs help caring for Anise or the egg." Mala stated, leaving no room for dispute as she turned and headed for the door.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:36 pm
"I guess I'll see you in a while then." Daemon said giving Larai a kiss on the cheek before following Mala out.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Larai waved at Daemon before he left, suddenly feeling completely and utterly nervous about this all.

For the longest while as they walked, Mala remained eerilly silent. Only when they were half-way to town did she dare start asking the embarassing questions. "Why did you sleep with my daughter? Knowing you, wouldn't any willing woman do?" was of course, the first.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:52 pm
"I told you, I love her." Daemon muttered. "I realized I loved Larai long before I ever found out about this whole mess, and if I slept with anyone else, I would have broken her heart. She agreed, and we didn't even do it until she felt she was ready."

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:57 pm
"So if it wouldn't hurt her, would you sleep around as often as you wished?" Mala asked, still remaining calm. Unlike before, though, she held no signs of hostility. "Please be honest with me. I will not count it against you either way." The last bit was a blatant lie, and chances are, anyone who knew Mala well enough would know that this b***h loved holding grudges.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:01 pm
"Of course not, I've only got eyes for her now." Daemon said simply.

((That comma almost wound up in a different place and would have made Daemon's response very very different. XD ))

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:04 pm
{Forgive me for being slow, but how exactly would it have ended up? XD}

Mala was pretty sure that he was saying such things simply to keep on her good side, but she couldn't be too sure. They now approached the large dock town, a place of numerous memories for them all. "When exactly did you realise that you love her? Why do you love her?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:18 pm
(("Of course, blah blah blah" XD ))

"Let's see...." Daemon scratched the back of his head while trying to do some math. "We'd been traveling together for a few months, and then it was a few months after Van sent that letter that I told her who I really was....I think it was then that I realized it? As for why? I don't know, she's fun to be with, I guess. I was actually having a good time traveling with her, and she was willing to forgive and forget all that I had done. I used to be an awful person and I don't deserve her in the least, yet she loves me just the same. I don't know, there's just so much that I can't quite put into words..."

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:39 pm
{XD Lol}

Mala quickly hid a small smile that had started to form. For the largest test, she made sure to deliberately pass by the bordello - and handed Daemon gold for shopping just as they stopped near it. "I'll give you a choice, Daemon. This is the best bordello in town, and I have more than enough gold to pay for you to have the best night of your life with any of the whores inside. However, if you take the money for the whores, you must break up with my daughter immediately." she stated, dead serious. "If you choose to remain loyal to Lorelai, however, you must spend every gold piece I give you on a gift - or a numerous ammount of gifts - for her."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:59 pm
"That's...a lot of gold....Any suggestions?" Daemon said with a nervous smile, not knowing where to begin in shopping for Larai.

((~Blooper time!~
Daemon: *comes back with mound of presents*
Mala: *narrows eyes at Daemon* These prices aren't equal to the amount I gave you. What happened to the rest of the gold? stare
Daemon: I got hungry! sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:14 pm
{For those of dirtier mindsets, that last bit could be taken two ways. XD}

"Larai has always loved jewelry. If it's fake, she'll hate it. If it's stolen, she'll love it even more - of course, you won't be stealing anything if you expect to meet the quota." Mala replied, after thinking for a moment. "Also, I'd put some serious consideration into things for the baby, if she really is pregnant."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:18 pm
"I guess I'll be back in a few hours then...." Daemon said scratching the back of his head awkwardly, the gold sitting in his other hand.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games