Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
MUSIC: What are you currently listening to? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 419 420 421 422 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Music?
  Yes!
  Nah..
View Results

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:27 am

Countless Crap by Oedipus Loves You

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Scroll
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:43 am

Til Kingdom Come by Coldplay

-La Belle Isolde-

My Scroll

Trish the Stalker

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:48 am

Poems Spill by Majandra

-La Belle Isolde-

My Scroll
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:51 am

Waiting On an Angel by Ben Harper

-La Belle Isolde-

My Scroll

Trish the Stalker

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:53 am

Ben Franklin's Kite by Something Corporate

-La Belle Isolde-

My Scroll
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:25 pm

I'm listening to REAL METAL!!! (something people don't so often these days... sigh Damn poser metal!!!)

Arcana Hereticae - Behemoth
Slaves Shall Serve - Behemoth
The Book - Vader
Day 69 - Decapitated
Nihility - Decapitated
Spheres of Madness - Decapitated
Ithyphallic - Nile
Black Seeds of Vengeance - Nile
Cast Down the Heretic - Nile
Defiling the Gates of Ishtar - Nile
Sadistic Abductive - Braindrill
Surrounded by Night - Into Eternity
Bleed the Fifth - Divine Heresy
Dethecution - Dethklok
Reality - The Berzerker
Massacre - The Berzerker
Disregard - The Berzerker
Eye for an Eye - The Berzerker
Gethsemane - Nightwish
Dark Chest of Wonders - Nightwish
Lack of Comprehension - Death
Bleed - Meshuggah
Blind Bleeding the Blind - Carcass
I Am Abomination - 1349
Vengeance Rising - Keep of Kalessin
Lux Triumphans - Rhapsody
Dawn of Victory - Rhapsody
Black Metal - Venom
Curse You All Men! - Emperor

All right that's enough... next time it will be a (Gothic & Techno list) smile

Mandrakk The Dark Monitor

Versatile Explorer

jubilantjester

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:41 pm

listening to my two whiny sisters
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:41 pm

Broken Toy Airplanes -Texas Can Get So Cold

Dysfunctional_Hooker

Quotable Poster

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:35 pm

Joy - VNV Nation
Click my eggs and hatchlings, please!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:49 am

The Poet And The Pendulum by Nightwish.

I'm watching the video on YouTube where Anette ran offstage and Marco had to try takeover the singing. Poor Anette. O_o

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Frisbee George

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:50 am

Now: All Over You by Spill Canvas

Next: Helena by My Chemical Romance
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:50 pm

Livin on a Prayer
Bon Jovi.

Rock Band has got me into old songs and songs I thought I would never like like Alabama Getaway or Wayward Son

sahihen

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:56 pm

Decode by Paramore.

Yes, I only know about the band because they're on Twilight soundtrack. The video for the song was posted on Stephenie Meyer's website. Listening to some of their other songs I'm not sure if I'd rush out and buy their cd but I do really like this song.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:43 am

Good Will Hunting By Myself - Ludo

The Dinosaur Next Door

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:50 am

The True Godth
I'm listening to REAL METAL!!! (something people don't so often these days... sigh Damn poser metal!!!)
User Image

Depends entirely on your interpretation of "poser metal" razz

Race With The Falcons - Kiuas

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 419 420 421 422 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games