Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Utter shock did not exactly cover Elcia's reaction to the old man's sudden appearance and his comment.
"Pardon...what?" She blurted out completely confused.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 pm

"Ok, how are you doing that. Are you freezing time, or just teleporting?"

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:39 pm

Elcia
Utter shock did not exactly cover Elcia's reaction to the old man's sudden appearance and his comment.
"Pardon...what?" She blurted out completely confused.

"I know everyone here! I've known you all when you all were genetic material. or before you alls creation......I remember the time Elcia made her home. and Rolands first step."

(I'm going to need you all to play along with this a bit)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:43 pm

"Well, if you put it that way, it makes me sound important," Ashoc muttered at Nerius dryly, then cleared her throat, turning to Elcia. "He's one of the few people on his side who knows we're all going towards the same purpose. His bosses want me, no one else. And since it'd cause more chaos to kill you all, he won't kill you guys to get me." She grinned pointedly at him. "If it comes down to it, I'll tie him up with, uh, 'special' ropes, ones he can't escape from. But if we let him go, then he'll either get killed for not returning with me, or.... wander? I don't even know. Maybe continue trying to get me. I don't know, and at this point, I don't care. Now if there's any objections, I'm going to sleep now, before I burst into tears. I suggest you guys do the same. Er, the first part, I mean." She stood and gathered her instruments and took them over to another cot, set them gingerly underneath, before she lay down on the cot and turned away from everyone, shivering as she tried her best to not cry. She hadn't even acknowledged the existence of the old man more than a simple nod his way.

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:48 pm

the old man taps his cane on the floor and sat still but comfortably "I think her idea of sleep is the best idea. its quite late. and no fighting from any of you, its a peaceful night tonight."

"But Nerius. 'need not worry. for those who fight a noble cause will have good things come upon them. whether they see it or not.' I believe your bosses wishes are not are not the steady path for what they want to accomplish. To do whats right is to be an example for those who do wrong, despite how powerful they may be."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:52 pm

((Well alright Viral))
"I do believe he is doing both and neither" Elcia answered Roland's question as she studied the old man. She was felt at a loss to help Ashoc who she knew was suffering the most over Hedron.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Roland stared at the ground. Everything was just coming so fast now. Just yesterday, he was at least living a semi-normal life. Everything was just so... chaotic all of a sudden. The bank incident. The men watching his car, and the confusing info he got back on the men. The man coming out of nowhere and slaying Hedron, someone he had barely just met but still felt a connection with, as he did everyone else he had just met. The appearance of Nerius, who was supposed to be a foe. And now the old man who was hanging from a wall, who seemed helpless at the time. Confusion was swiftly becoming a quick part of his life. "G'night Ashoc. I might head off sometime soon too, although I don't know if I will be able to sleep at all."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:01 pm

the old man gets up, he uses a spell to make everyone a bit more tired and peaceful temporarily "That should do it. Thank you for the help Roland, good things await you all with the good deeds you all do" the man vanished in an instant and no trace was left he was there

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:02 pm

Elcia sighed the old mad was right there was nothing they could do tonight and they seemed safe where they where. She tried to find her pet bird's mind but he was too far away or more likely she was too strained.
"Very well sleep it will be." she said pulling a cot under the open window. She did lay down but she did not go straight to sleep.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:08 pm

Roland just stood there for a bit, and didn't say anything. Suddenly, he froze time. He walked outside and used his gloves once more to hover to the roof of the building. He sat down against the chimney and drew one knee closer to his body, the other leg outstretched. He lit another cigarette and rested his arm on his knee, and told himself that he wouldn't waste this one. Such was not the case, for he simply stared into space for a bit longer...

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:33 pm

(since everyone went to bed more or less i'm going to speed up to the morning :3)

as morning drew in about 10 AM a bunch of noises of cars could be heard outside. a bunch of footsteps could be heard and before anyone knew it squads of SWAT teams busted in and tackled down everyone yelling that they remain still. they take their weapons and tools and handcuff them all. they take them outside and hold them there and a police chief approaches them

Chief: in a rough texan like voice just to fit a stereotypical nature of police chiefs "Well, well, what do we have here. a bunch of convicts that dress pretty funny. We read y'alls license plate and tracked ya all the way here. Ya'll better say your prayers. your big friend in the weird looking armor killed 348 people! and you all are accomplices in those acts and vandalism. You all will be in the jail house for a LONG TIME!" he laughed and took in a cigars worth of a smoke. "Load'em up boys! We got ourselves a raise coming"

a small tremor could be felt and in a low and loud voice "ASHOC!" a car flies up in the air and lands on an officer next to Ashoc. a figure began running towards them and covering ground fast. the policemen pull out their guns and starting shooting at it but the bullets ricocheted off. After a closer glance it was Hedron running towards them and his guitar and sword were gone and replaced with an even larger diamond like blade that was wrapped in an orange energy at the hilt. a dragon made out of blue energy wrapped around him and he jumped up into the air and landed on the other officer next to Ashoc crushing him and he uses his blade to cut another on in half. the dragon swoops in and 2 officers get swallowed by the energy and melted into nothing.

Hedron stomped on the ground and loosened up a large rock and kicked it at a officer and it crushed up against a squad car. he blasts some energy like a flamethrower and took down another 3 others

Chief: he gets a shotgun and gets in close and shoots at Hedron "You son of a b***h!"

Hedron: he turned around and kicked the chief in the crotch and with a loud yelp the chief stood motionless then fell over dead, his pelvis was destroyed and his spine was cracked up the middle.

Hedron stood up tall and looked at Ashoc and hunched over to her. he purred to her and nuzzled her. He missed her greatly

(Hedron is back by popular demand! and....a lot of hate mail ^^; )
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:45 pm

Roland was in shock. Heln had said that Hedron had died, yet here he was, standing right in front of him. "Welcome back, big guy" was all that Roland could manage through his throat. never before had he felt such a swirl of emotions. Confusion, relief, anger... such conflicting thoughts.

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:58 am

Nerius stood blinking in the garish morning sun. Police vehicles surrounded him, all upturned by the creature... Hedron was his name? Ah, but names were for friends. He gazed in mixed shock and confusion as the massive creature knelt by Ashoc and nuzzled her. Nuzzled. The beast that had been so furious and terrible the day before. The one he presumed dead by the hand of an enemy too old to believe.

He pondered the happenings of the night before. 'So the mercenary has some power after all... those gauntlets of his...' And then there was the old man - someone he didn't recognize at all. An incarnation of Father Time, by the looks of things. Nerius greeted this thought with a dry inward laugh. And the elf. He realized he knew the least about her. She was so calm and collected. So poised even with the onset of unimaginable chaos. Then there was the machine. Not a machine? Could he feel and think independently of his programming? Nerius made a mental note to find out more.

Then Ashoc... She had been on the verge of tears as she strode off to bed. He had felt them welling up inside her - felt the single drop fall down her cheek as she lay on her cot across the room. It confused him... all this time... lies.

He struggled to clear his head as his gaze fell upon the beast once more. He was a defector now. One of the outcast. He could never go back without Ashoc, and he couldn't return with her. They would kill her. No, worse. They would torture her. He knew their ways. Their "information liberation techniques." Yeah, that's what the boss had called them. Nerius tasted bile as he shook the handcuffs through partially-material hands.

Silently, unsure of how to greet the situation at hand, he turned back to the warehouse door and walked inside. He headed straight for his cot, sighing, still thinking, and sat on it. Everything was so mixed up... so confusing. For the past years (How long exactly? There was no telling...) he had been living under the falsehood of presumed order. "The Agency would take care of it. The Agency -always- took care of it." But now... could the Agency stop even this? A full-fledged band of resistors?

Who knew...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:57 am

Ashoc blinked in shock at Hedron, lifting her cuffed arms to pet him gently without really telling herself to. Things were moving a bit fast, even for her. "Hello," she greeted him very softly. "I missed you too. You are a good friend. What exactly happened? Heln said you... you died. And wait... you said my name?" That last sentence she exclaimed with shock and excitement, in contrast to the soft shock from before. Her own emotions and thoughts and feelings were getting a little jumbled up with everyone else's, and it was hard for her to differentiate. She wiped at her eyes a little with her arm, the confusion was getting to her, she decided. Bullshit, she told herself, and had to smile a bit. She cleared her throat to speak so even Nerius could hear. "Ok, guys, I'm so glad that Hedron is back, but, if the cops found us here, I think it's time we find a new hiding place."

Kerrigan_dragon

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games