Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:28 am
XXXSweetkittyXXX
-SinfulCookie-
lol i'm never gonna get 5000 paper bags T-T i need it real bad razz

lol too much to accomplish for me..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awww xD
But with dire help and support from all of us in here, nothing is impossible xP
Of course, backed up by our own effort as well 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:41 am
yer XD.. need the foundations first XD  

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:48 am
MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!!
ENGINE Malfunction ENGINE Malfunction!!!!!!
*site chosen to crush on*
*diiiiidiiiidiiiidiiiidiiii......closest site.....paper thread.....*
*booooom!!!!!*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heh... from various animal transformation, you have finally chosen to reside in a little ufo? xP

I'm not going to be surprised if you're going to be an alien after this rofl

@sweet>
Pretty much blaugh

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:16 am
I am an evolving item xp

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:27 am

Lol xD I thought you were a shape shifter xP

@utena>
Sankkyu for your papers! xD
Hope you're loving the return gifts xP

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:28 am
I wonder what should i evolve into next rofl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:42 am
ALIEN!!! run aliens are evading the forum ..... *hides in a mysterious forum post*  

ACYAce

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:48 am

I wonder where that mysterious forum post is xD
I would like to hide there as well but I don't know its location rofl
Oh well, maybe it's acy's secret personal refugee camp xD

@ryan>
What other items that lets you become something non-human? O_o
Asking since you've been experimenting with some 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:51 am
i can't tell you, you have been communicating with the aliens!! how can i tell you wont give them my location?  

ACYAce

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:00 am

Wow you take high precautions xD

Well, you can say that I act as a negotiator or something between humans and the alien race xP So I'm pretty much a balanced side xP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:02 am
I still can't trust you, YOU MIGHT BE A ALIEN!!, show me your face!! its covered up!  

ACYAce

kailiax

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:06 am
lol koro so far I have used tome, grunny, little black bat and UFO....
I wonder are there more??? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:50 am
koromyst

I would love to do that as well but unfortunately, I can't find an option that allows us to do so crying

The only method is to copy paste the link to your favourite thread somewhere. Probably in your journal or profile. That sucks crying

By the way, are you doing avvy arts? Commissioned or free? 3nodding

User Image
Commissioned since instead of doing a quest thread, I thought of giving something back. Try to earn for my dream avi. Hehe tho it seems I'll earn it less faster since I draw too slowly.

Your thread seems fun mrgreen

EDIT: I took your suggestion on pasted links of my fave threads in my profile. ^_^
Now I won't get lost easily smile  

Adie05

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:41 pm
BUMP for you, this is getting down way to far on the list.  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games