Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
SpiralRabbit's Dream Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your favourite Red and Black Items?
  I'll send a post and let you no!
  Poll=Gold
View Results

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:05 am
User ImageFeed us
@Cheeva
Air has gone for the weekends so you won't see her for a while ^^

@Spiral
Thanks for feeding my critters xd

iBUMP
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:56 am
Jeziebel and Cheeva thanks for voting.

Hmm I wonder who will win it could swing anyway at this point. I'm thinking I'll give the voting 1 week.

Cheeva I just noticed your little critter from the Dragon Cave. Could you tell me the difference between Overall Views, Unique Views, and Clicks? I've asked a few gaians but no replies! I hope Air pops back soon so you have some friendly competition.

Lilith those are some strange looking critters you got there, one reminds me of a battery or small packet of rolo's! Been fed.

SpiralRabbit

DJ_Shrooms

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:32 am
Hi babe love your comp if you let me on the PC i would ov put in a entry lol. By the way i helped pick the top 10 and the 1 i voted for mite not of been in the top 10. Well see ya babe. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:38 am
By the way Spiral is in the Arena this weak so please vote for her ( She has got a sh.t hot Aiv, So ye dont forget to vote. smile  

DJ_Shrooms

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:39 am
User ImageFeed us
hey hey i saw you in the arena ^^, lookin good spiral heart

*edit*
ooohh i didn't read shrooms post, and i thought i was the first one to say that here sweatdrop
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:55 pm
B U M P ^^,  

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

CheevaWoW

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:25 pm
Bump #19 - Muah ah ah

Anyhoo... Dragon Caves.

Um....

Well clicks are how many times unique individuals have clicked on your pet's picture. IE, you only get a click the first time Person A clicks the pet.

Unique Views are how many times unique individuals have viewed your pet. I'm not 100% sure how this differs from clicks, but I know it does, because I have an egg atm with 10 clicks and 71 unique views. I think if someone goes to your scroll, but does not individually click each pet, it is only a unique view.

Overall views are how many times anyone has ever looked at that pet. So, everytime you look at it, it counts as an overall view. This is the only one that counts after the first time you've done it.

Hope that helps ya smile I'm addicted to those little buggers like you would not believe! And they're so silly too! I can't help myself!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:06 pm
heart i like them all, i may even steal'em for me self.

awww...you used one of mine biggrin

I'll use you as a reference for my easter holiday stuff. My boss will definately send me off on holiday, for sure! (maybe for a long time) *snicker*  

Chimaria

Chimaria

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:09 pm
CheevaWoW
Bump #19 -
Hope that helps ya smile I'm addicted to those little buggers like you would not believe! And they're so silly too! I can't help myself!

teehee...i use the word buggers a lot also...then someone sent me a definition...i can't stop using the word, habit, but i thinks about it almost everytime i sez it. eek
look it up...or if you can not find it...I'll PM it to you...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:15 pm
DJ_Shrooms
By the way Spiral is in the Arena this weak so please vote for her ( She has got a sh.t hot Aiv, So ye dont forget to vote. smile

Your a darling Shrooms, thanks for trying to vote for me, but if you have a look your comments and vote have been removed!!! I'm assuming because we use the same PC gaia thinks your my mule or visa/versa which really peeves me big time. So not fair. I mean if they took a look at our profiles they might even figure out our photo's are so not the same I mean unless I've turned into a bloke over night in RL! scream

Anyway for others who are able to comment/vote for me in this week Arena I would be eternally grateful.

I entered this weeks Arena with my 1st ever entry to celebrate my 1st Gaiaversary (doesn't time fly when your having fun!)

Please click and comment/vote for me in the Arena this week.

Remember that commenting and voting in the Arena is another way of making gaia gold. 3nodding

To everyone who has already commented/or voted for me, I really really appreciate it, it's made me feel all gooey inside. You know the good old feel good factor makes my day, thank you. heart razz heart

SpiralRabbit

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:25 pm
bump 13  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:37 am
CheevaWoW
Bump #19 - Muah ah ah

Anyhoo... Dragon Caves.

Um....

Well clicks are how many times unique individuals have clicked on your pet's picture. IE, you only get a click the first time Person A clicks the pet.

Unique Views are how many times unique individuals have viewed your pet. I'm not 100% sure how this differs from clicks, but I know it does, because I have an egg atm with 10 clicks and 71 unique views. I think if someone goes to your scroll, but does not individually click each pet, it is only a unique view.

Overall views are how many times anyone has ever looked at that pet. So, everytime you look at it, it counts as an overall view. This is the only one that counts after the first time you've done it.

Thanks for the explanation, I was allways a bit mystified by the different views.

I will now update the bump competition on the front page, I can't imagine who's in the lead.
wink  

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:50 am
Airashii Kasumi
bump 13

YAY Air your back for bumping, Cheeva will be happy. wink

Current Bumpers now updated on front page.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:59 am
Thank you everybody who has taken the time to vote for me in the Arena. Lurves you all, it makes me feel all nice inside. heart

There is only today left to vote so gather all your friends and head this way to earn some gold by commenting/and or voting. I'm averaging a 3 and a half at the moment. Not bad I suppose for my 1st ever entry.

Please click and comment/vote for me in the Arena this week.

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:00 am
Chimaria
CheevaWoW
Bump #19 -

teehee...i use the word buggers a lot also...then someone sent me a definition...i can't stop using the word, habit, but i thinks about it almost everytime i sez it. eek
look it up...or if you can not find it...I'll PM it to you...

I certainly do know what bugger means, but I tend to think of the little buggers rather than the uh hum other buggers. rofl

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games