Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:38 am
He held on as tight as he could and watch the scene unfold before him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:41 pm
((You know the other person in the scene, i kinda put that person in cause ive been on Kingdom of Loathing these past days sweatdrop ))
The other Girl was much more powerful and much more beautiful than Lustae. It was clear she was a Sorcercer and a Seductress.

In the Scene, Lustae was trying to seduce the King, who was then a little boy. Or maybe The King liked her already and she was just flirting.
They were walking, somewhere when they passed what looked like a campfire. The Tents were pure black. Out of the Largest Tent came a beautiful Black haired girl wearing a Black dress.
She didnt know they were there but the King loved her more than Lustae.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:39 pm
He waved his hand and dispersed the image but kept the image of this new woman even though she might already be dead. He dug around for more recent visions of Lustae.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:26 pm
But the scene refused to go.
Now it showed that, starting to fall for the Woman at the camp, The King realised that Lustae was not the only one he could love.
This lead, many years later, when he was the right age to Rule, he married, who would be Lerista's Mother, rather than marry Lustae.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:52 am
It explained alot to him, she was doing this for revenge...and his dad liked her...this means that he was willing to give up the kingdom.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:04 pm
But he went to a nearer Memory, the one when he was outside his room.
He was happily talking to Lustae, but as this was his fathers memory and he was in it, Lerista knew his father was not bewitched.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:47 am
Then the thought crept up that since his father wasnt bewitched then he just gave up and gave the kingdom to this woman. He had seen enough as he pulled back. "Father awaken."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:26 pm
His fathers eyes opened and narrowed.
"You come, to think to destroy evil here, but there is none here, shall i banish you?"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:51 am
"Father, you are not possesed by her spell. But there is something you are possesed by, love. You love her so you gave her the kingdom...look outside and see the desecration of your once great city. She is destroying it with darkness, please restore the virtue of our lands...or I will do it myself."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:57 pm
"i did not give her the kingdom, i was sick and she took it from me"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:29 am
"Well then father, I will take it back and put you on your throne again. One such as her should not be on the throne."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:11 pm
"Son, i am content"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:32 pm
"You may be content father, but this kingdom is not. I will not let my home drift into darkness."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:52 am
"But son, there is no one here besides the guards, Lustae, Heartbeat, My dragon, you and me" he whined.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:26 am
"I dont care who is here, this kingdom was once great and now it has fallen to desolace. I want to see my beautiful home again." He lowered his head and sighed. "Father, remember when you said the day would come when I would be king...that time is now, as I must restore our home."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff