Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Jade Anna

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:54 pm
Jade surveys the new arrivals with her dark grey eyes. She raises her hand in greeting, then settles back into a thoughtful, pensive mood. She sighs to herself, muttering, "Soon as I get out of the action, I get bored. Heh. Guess thats how it is." She shakes her head, chuckling mirthlessly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:46 am
Dude, how do you change the text box?
Somebody! PLEASE E-mail my inbox and let me know!

Eternal Flux  

Whyte Mage

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:38 am
Jade Anna
Jade surveys the new arrivals with her dark grey eyes. She raises her hand in greeting, then settles back into a thoughtful, pensive mood. She sighs to herself, muttering, "Soon as I get out of the action, I get bored. Heh. Guess thats how it is." She shakes her head, chuckling mirthlessly.

"Out of the action?" Bena looks over at Jade with a curious expression. "You in a war or something? Or are you an obsessed Lord of the Rings fan?"

Bena gave a soft chuckle at the girl's sudden tenseness. It looked as if she were ready for Bena to spring some sort of trap on her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:51 pm
mimi0345
she pulls out a book and starts to read

she finishes her book and puts it in her bag.she looks around for someone to talk to that wont shout hi to her  

mimi0345

Jade Anna

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:31 pm
benakittie
Jade Anna

"Out of the action?" Bena looks over at Jade with a curious expression. "You in a war or something? Or are you an obsessed Lord of the Rings fan?"

Bena gave a soft chuckle at the girl's sudden tenseness. It looked as if she were ready for Bena to spring some sort of trap on her.
Jade jumped about three feet in the air, half drawing her sword. When she looks and sees who it really is, she relaxes. "Heh. Sorry. Thought you were.... someone else." She grins. "Nope. No war. Just here on... business. The road through the forests are... dangerous." Her many pauses made it clear she was trying not to give anything away.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:49 am
Bena raised an eyebrow at the girl's display. This girl was no oridinary person. Bena's eyes caught the glint of Jade's sword giving them an almost feline appearance to them. While examing the girl's peculiar behavior the purple haired woman notice the light inscription of the weapon which Jade held tightly in her grip.

"Looking for someone huh?" Bena casually looked around the room. "Well, you came to the right place. Unless it's some dark demon lord you're looking for."  

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Jade Anna

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:35 am
"Not really looking for someone... per say... but... eh..." Jade stuttered. She returns the weapon to its sheath and sub-consciously tucked her hair behind her previously hidden ears. Oddly enough, her ears were pointed at the tip. Realizing what had happened, she turned beet-red. I knew I shouldn't have come into human territory.... she reprimanded herself, hiding her ears once again. She seemed to try to disapear under her hat.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:09 pm
"Whoa" Bena tilted her head smiling at Jade. "Awesome ears."

Bena gave a small laugh seeing the girl blush redder than a tomatoe.

"Anyway I could help? I'm kinda bored here and need some action." Skillfully Bena whirled out her pen she tucked behind her ear.

"You see, I'm a writer and in need of some inspiration."  

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Jade Anna

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:19 pm
Just what I need... A reporter... she thought. Might as well tell her I'm on the move... But that's not what her lips said. "A-are you... serious?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. I do need help, though. Can't work alone all the time. she reconsidered.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:05 am
bena let out a short laugh which was rare for her.

"I'm not a hired writer if that's what you're thinking." Bena animated hung her head. "I'm not an official writer. I just write story quizzes on my quizilla."

Nervous she tucked her pen back behind her ear. ninja

"It's more of a hobby to keep me sane in this insane world." bena quickly ordered a drink. She had to keep herself from talking anymore about her stories...which weren't really stories at all.

"I don't usually drink so much in one night." bena slightly slurred drinking her third cup. "Not unless I'm on the night with Cairn and Boggart..."  

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

StephH1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:01 am
Stephanie walked into the bar, and ordered up a Root Beer. She sat down at the bar in an empty seat and looked around at all the people. Hmm, it's always so difficult coming to a new place. Steph thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:37 am
"Hey!" Bena shouted at the girl taking a seat next to her. "You new here too, aren't ya?"

Bena tried her best to stand, but failed. She leaned on the counter to support herself.

"Root Beer? Go choice..." Bena waved at the bartender. "Don't give me anymore...only water...and root beer too..."  

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

NieN Lee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:06 am
*walks into the bar and passes by the the people who are dancing near the stage then trips gracefully* ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:41 pm
"Ah." was all Jade could say. She didn't know what Quizilla was. "I... uh... I g-guess so..." she said, slowly.

She took a slight sip of her wine, bemused at her companion's... drinking habits.  

Jade Anna

wetmypants

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:49 pm
vas_es_los
This is a place to help all you newbies roleplay! If you don't know how then check out the thread in the resources section of this guild. The setting is a bar, have fun!

*Grabs a root beer*.

thanks  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games