Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:48 pm
Fang spoke up, "Sebby, you KNOW I have to be in the same coach as him. As his guard...plus you know what happens when Tori is left with no one but..." she didn't need to finish the sentence, they would know who she was referring to.

Meiyu nodded, relaxing visably, "Ya, that should work."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:54 pm
Sebastion smiled. He knew what she was talking about, and he knew he couldn't leave Tori alone. That's why he wanted Fang with him.
"You and Tori ride in the same coach," he said with a smile, looking over at Kujaku, "You ride with us. That's my condition if you want to join us."

That was something Kujaku was not expecting. He wanted to ride in the same coach and play with Tori on the ride to their cousin's house. His eyes narrowed. However, if that was the condition...
"I accept the terms," he said with a dramatic sigh, standing, "If you would excuse me, I must see to the departure preparations."
He bit his lip as he walked away. He blamed Angel.

Tori wasn't scared anymore. He was going to ride with Fang, and that was enough for him.
"Can we get snacks before we go?!" he asked happily, "I'm gonna be hungry!!!"

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:58 pm
Fang smiled widely, "I knew you would understand, Sebby." she nodded agreeing with Tori, "Yeah...we need loads of junk food!...after showers, 'cause I feel icky." she wrinkled her nose a bit.

Meiyu chuckled throatily, and looked to Sebastian, "Do YOU think they need more sugar?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:04 pm
Sebastion laughed low, looking at the two and back at his friend.
"I think they're hyper enough as it is," he said with a laugh, "I'll have the maids and butlers pack them some sandwiches and put them in cold bags. Maybe some banana chips too."

Tori sighed, standing. He needed to shower too, and he was already full.
"Ok, let's go." he said with a smile, grabbing her hand again, "The baths are this way!"
He laughed, starting to run. He remembered doing this with his brother, before he turned into a psychopath. He was nice and charming back then, even if he hated their father. They would laugh and fly together. He looked into the ground, bumping the wall. How he missed those days.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:14 pm
"Good idea." Meiyu laughed, "Nice and healthy."

Fang ran with him, giggling a little, and looked over, seeing his face she frowned, and tugged his arm, "Hey, what's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:18 pm
Sebastion laughed again, standing.
"If we don't make them eat healthy, who will?" he said with a chuckle, pushing in his chair. With a shrug, he looked at his food. Only half way finished. Bad pacing on his part.
"Want to go bathe? The kids had a good idea," he said with a smile, motioning the way to the baths for his friend.

Tori rubbed his head. Ouch! That hurt! Well, it had brought him out of bad memories, so it wasn't so bad.
"Just remembering stuff," he said with a nostalgic smile, opening the entrance to the baths. It split, girls going in one and boys the other.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 pm
"Just stay happy 'kay?" she kissed his cheek and winked,
"And try not to imagine me while I'm in here."
she laughed and went into the girls side. Nice and steamy.

Meiyu nodded, "Yeah...especially since we have another day of travelling ahead of us. It wouldn't be could if we stunk up the coach, now would it." He laughed, rich and throatily.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:33 pm
Tori blushed, his face as red as a tomato.
"O....k...." he said to her, walking into his side and stripping. It was a hot bath, with lots of bubbles and steam. Nice and relaxing. He had always liked baths.

Sebastion looked at Meiyu and raised an eyebrow. With a motion that looked like he was covering his nose, he said, "Well, your feet stink whenever, so a bath might not help." Then he burst into a deep laugh and started jogging away. This was one of the few times he could act as silly as Tori and get away with it.  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:39 pm
"Oh it's not THAT bad." Meiyu laughed, chasing after him, "You want to take another whiff?"

Fang stripped down, laying her clothes neatly aside, and slipped into the soapy, steamy water.
It felt nice on her skin, and she leant back, closing her eyes and sighing.
"Ohhh, that's niiiiiiiiiice."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:48 pm
Sebastion groaned, covering his mouth.
"Not even! That vapor coming from your feet is rancid!!!"

Tori was relaxing a lot. The place was dead quiet, so he could hear even the smallest of sounds. The rippling of the water was soothing to him, and he found himself dosing. Shaking his head, he started washing his hair. Best way to keep awake.  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:54 pm
"That's what YOU think." he chuckled deeply, and went into the bathing room, discarding his shirt to the side, revealing brawny muscles.

Fang sunk down, dipping into the water and came back up with a stretch, looking around for Towels.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:00 pm
Tori had finished washing his hair and body, and was ready to get out. He knew he shouldn't stay any longer.
but...
He sat in the large bath, savoring the feel of the water. He was soon asleep, and dreaming of Mango's...for some odd reason.

Sebastion laughed again. Shaking his head, he walked into the bathing room and stripped.
"It's what I know, big foot," he said with a laugh, turning and seeing Tori. With a smile, he turned to his friend and put his finger to his lips.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:08 pm
Meiyu looked at Tori and nodded, finishing stripping and slipped into the water, "I'm concerned about the scratches on his chest." he spoke softly, as not to wake him. He'd have to re-bandage him up before they left again.

Fang stood, grabbing a towel and began drying her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:12 pm
Sebastion looked at Meiyu and then at Tori's chest. There were large cuts all down his torso, stopping near his...intimate parts. He noticed there was only light bandaging on his torso.
"Why so?" he asked, also in a quiet tone.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:19 pm
"If any of those scratched were to get infected, it could bring him close to death in days." he spoke under his breath. "It worries me...but as long as we keep the bandaging fresh, it should be fine."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games