Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:12 pm
Maxy sniffled, and nodded childishly. "Really?"

She blinked up at him innocently.

This couldn't possibly be the same girl that had gotten into so many fights with him already. She hugged herself and a large smile bloomed across not only her face, but all of her features.

"Oh, I'm so glad!" She clapped once, and giggled lightly. Soft as a sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:05 pm
Reticence watched her warily for a few more minutes before deciding that okay, she wasn't going to cry. He didn't tell her that no, it hadn't really been true - he was too uncomfortable with physical contact for something as physical as a hug to make him feel better. It had at least shocked him out of being miserable, which was something.

"We should go," he said instead, feeling a little awkward. "I want to check on the others."

Well, check on Naïvete, and track down Curiosity. What he did not want to do was stay here with Maxy and try to keep track of her spasmodic mood-swings - he was confused enough without that adding to it.

"Come on," he said, moving to the doorway.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:19 pm
Maxy happily shook out her les to make sure they were awake, before standing, "Alrighty. Good idea. Curiosity was looking for you, too." she smiled.

She went to him and grabbed his hand on her way into the hallway.

" There are a lot of doors here, y'know that?" she had a happy look about her, now.
No trace left of the quivering lip or watery eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:52 pm
To say such a thing was equivalent to saying that the Earth sky was grey, or that dogs liked to bark - it was obvious and earned you worried looks from your companions, much like the one Reticence was giving Maxy now.

"Yes," he replied, once it became clear she wanted a response. "Yes, there are."

As awkward as it was for him to have Maxy hanging onto his hand and dragging him along, he went with it. If she was jumping back and forth so randomly in her moods, pulling back might make her cry again. He hated that.

And he wanted to make sure she didn't get lost in the side hallways, anyway.

Weaving easily through various doors and halls, he made his way back to the art room.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:39 pm
"There are so many...how do you not get lost?" Maxy asked curiously, tilting her head as they neared the only door she was pretty sure that led to the art room.
Her favorite room in the whole place.

She hummed quietly, looking up at the ceiling as they walked, "So, this is like...your place? Back there, I mean."

No one else had been around there, so it MUST be his special area right? At least to the other slaves. "Should I not have been back there?"
She was really full of questions.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:48 pm
Reticence glanced back at her, his expression abruptly weary again. "Practice," he replied simply, and then kept walking.

He opened the door to the art room, and went through it without even slowing down. He was intending to head to the slave quarters to see where the other two were.

"No," he said absently. "Anyone can go in there. I'm just the one who chooses to."

He hoped that Maxy wouldn't make a habit of visiting there, but if she did, well, he had other hiding places.

Most of them even harder to find.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:45 pm
She didn't know what it was, but there was something in his voice hat made Max think she wasn't really welcome back there.

She didn't day anything about it, though, because she could deal with it. She could understand him wanting some space.

Maxy wondered to herself for moment before asking, "can I draw you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:59 pm
Reticence paused and gave her a bewildered look. "Draw me?" he repeated.

It was a bizarre request, as far as he was concerned. Why would she want to draw him?

Nevertheless, he shrugged. "I suppose. Now?"

Just like that. Apparently Reticence had finally accepted Maxy, and in doing so showed a whole different side to himself. A softer and more accepting one that what he'd shown so far.

He looked ahead again, wondering how much Naïvete had recovered so far.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:12 am
Maxy blinked, "no, not right now, silly goose." she giggled again, "I mean when we get back to mine and naivete's room. Plus, she likes it when I draw." she gave a quick
Shrug of the shoulders.

She looked down the new hall they were walking, trying to force herself into remembering the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:16 am
((OOC: ...I have no idea what that word in the last sentence is supposed to be. None. XD))

Reticence looked mildly irritated, but didn't reply. Instead, he moved a little ahead of her, guiding her through the hallways. He didn't take the same ways that Curiosity did - he wove through side hallways and opened doors and went into rooms that Curiosity hadn't introduced Maxy to.

He obviously knew his way around.

After about fifteen minutes, he stopped in front of Maxy and Naïvete's door. "There," he said briefly. He knocked once and then entered.

Naïvete was still under her blankets, but she was at least visible now - she was looking out from underneath them - and she even managed a little smile when they came in.

Curiosity, who'd given up on finding Reticence, also looked up and smiled absently. "Oh good, you found him."

Reticence, freeing himself from Maxy's hand, went over to sit by Naïvete and talk to her in a low voice. What he was saying was impossible to hear, but it made the younger girl smile more fully.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:24 pm
((haha omg so sorry. I posted from my iPod and sometimes I accidentally press the n instead of the space bar. It's fixed now eheheh.))

Maxy followed him obediently, watching their surroundings go by. He must have a really good memory, or atleast that's what she thought was the case.
She didn't really think about the effects of being half keshval, so she still thought about him as atleast a few years moderately new to the place. Only later would she think about how wrong that assumption was.

As they entered the room she smiled wildly at Naivete, "Nice to see you smile, sweety." now she sounded more like a mother than the child she'd portrayed while with reticence.

She easily crossed the room to curiosity and gave him a quick hug, "heya. What did I miss here?" she smiled.
She looked much more relaxed, now as she moved to sit next to Curiosity.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:50 am
Curiosity looked more at ease now, too. "Not very much," he replied lightly. "In fact, I was about to ask you the same thing." He darted a quick look at Reticence.

Had the two of them finally come to some kind of agreement? He wouldn't mind that - it was exhausting having to stand between Reticence and someone he didn't like.

But they'd walked into the room together, and neither looked like they were on the edge of rage. Actually, Reticence looked...almost at peace, for the first time since Curiosity had known him.

Curiosity glanced around the room once, as though looking for something. "What now?" he inquired at last.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:48 pm
Maxy shrugged, "we were just hanging out in the art room." it was only a small lie. She was sure Reticence wouldn't mind the little fib.

She didn't seem to notice anything different from usual as she pulled a small but thick stub of charcoal from her pocket. It was as thick as her thumb. She'd grabbed it from the art room while looking for Reticence.

"well, I don't know about you guys, but I was gunna..." a large yawn cut off the end o her sentence, "draw... What time is it?" She hadn't actually slept yet, and it seemed like days had passed.
Maybe they had.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:53 pm
Curiosity lifted a brow. He knew darn well they hadn't been in the art room. He'd checked in there three times. But he let Maxy have her lie, and determined that he'd get the truth out of her later.

"Draw?" he blinked. "Draw what? And on what? In here?"

He glanced around when she asked about the time, and shrugged. "I don't know. Time moves strangely here." He knew he had been here for several years, but he didn't seem to have aged at all. Same with Naïvete. Maybe things were different as you got older. Maybe he had just stopped noticing.

"If you're tired, you should rest," he said firmly. "Drawing can come later."

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games