Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:47 pm
Treya gasped for air as she stoped running and hoping around, looking around she saw that no one was near her so quickly she jumped/climed into the nearest tree and layed down flat on the tree not moving and then calming her mind as best as she could treya relaxed and let a few vines grow over her so that she blended in more with her suroundings and the tree

((Edit: i belive this is the most i've posted in this rp ever XD))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:06 pm
Michishige followed Treya, reaching out with his mind to find her. He suddenly stopped at the same tree she climbed up. "Damn, where'd she go?" Michishige stopped and sat at the base of the tree. There he sat, until he realized that something was different about the tree he was sitting under. He looked up, and noticed a branch had more leafage than the others. "Hey," he called out lightly. "You up there?"  

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:06 pm
"You don't have authority over me" Alex said before Tele came through. He then saw the student council president. "Of course, sir" he said and dropped the girls on the ground. I never forget sir, I know that the Student Council holds control over the Disciplinary Committee. Did you forget that as the leader, I hold a seat upon the council?...and thank you. I do not want to deal with these girls again Alex replied with respect.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:19 pm
Treya stiffened but did not move if she stayed silent and not move then maybe he would go away that's what she hoped for any way...  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:19 pm
"That's what I like about you," Tele smiled, "So good with the rules. Anyways...Avery, take Jordan and go to sleep. It's late. Kinda. Now then, I'll take care of this. Hasn't this just been a great first day?" he said to the two startled girls on the ground.

Jordan was seriously relieved. She couldn't have stopped Alex, if she had tried it would not, could not have turned out well. "Sorry," she said, without looking him in the eyes. then, thinking better of it she made eye contact before trudging off with Avery. Thank you, Tele, she thought, knowing he would be listening. She caught the slightest hint of a feeling; it felt like a smile, but also relief. Then hunger.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:33 pm
"Hey, I don't bite," Michishige said, trying not to scare whoever it was. "Come on down, I promise I wont hurt ya." He looked up in the tree, trying to discern the figure of what looked like a body covered in vines.  

Luxurious Poverty

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:35 pm
Treya bit her lip should she or shouldn't she screw it might as well since the people see im here now and will most likely chase me out she though but then said in a wispered tone " i'm not coming down there are others in this forest and if they come near here i have to run if i don't want to get caught"  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:36 pm
"Well then, I guess with you here I'm no longer needed" Alex taid to Tele, gave him a quick two-finger salute and then headed off. He checked his watch. The meal hall would be closed by now, so Alex decided to go find somewhere else to eat.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:44 pm
Michishige was kind of shocked to here the girl's voice. "You don't have to come down, can I just talk to you for a bit?" Michishige at least wanted to get this girl's name.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:47 pm
*implied punishment/talking to of Tele to the girls*  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:52 pm
((eh?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:53 pm
(( i is confused Wolfy??? O.o))

Treya looked down on th guy at the trunk of the tree making sure he couldn't see her face that much "i guess we can talk but why do you want to im a stranger some one who hasn't exsisted in any of your lives till this day um sorta night wich has turned quite heckteic in the last hour"  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:56 pm
((/GASP
she's off nao...))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:00 pm
((GTG for an hour guys mom wants me to do laundry ill be back though so don't jump to far ahead okay ^^ ttyalt))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:01 pm
((I CAN'T jump ahead wiff out chu. XD kk.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games