Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:22 pm

jfm567
Manji-luo
Wanderlings Muse
HOMG!!! Manji's serves liquor now??? eek
well it's a BAR for a reason you know! xp xp xp rofl

@ wolfie, lol, are you good?

of course!! the would cry if i quit.... 3nodding
awwwww sad

@ wanderling, lol, that's what most people think sweatdrop it's still a bar, even though i give out free ramen and root beer *offers both of you some ramen and root beer*
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:20 pm

4laugh I'm happy - I got to be a total idiot with Yuki today. heart

Ah, and I took the test. I got to keep the test packet, so I had my sister check over it and she thinks I did a good job.

Goddess Ace
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:24 pm

Goddess Ace
4laugh I'm happy - I got to be a total idiot with Yuki today. heart

Ah, and I took the test. I got to keep the test packet, so I had my sister check over it and she thinks I did a good job.
cool! *hands you some ramen and root beer* may i ask what exactly you did with yuki today? (or am i not allowed to know that?)

*wishes she could be an idiot with more people and get away with it* >_<
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:33 pm

Yay, Ace! 3nodding Sounds like a good day today. heart

Manji...got any sushi? I've never tried it but I really want to... xd

Wanderlings Muse

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:36 pm

Yuki, and my two friends who are in middle school came by the house. We hung out for a little bit before the two girls had to leave. Then I went to Yuki's house, her dad was the only one home and he was busy upstairs playing an online game. In her room, we were both laying on the boxspring matress and I kept flipping thorugh songs on my MP3 player. LFO's I want to sex you up, Stroke 9's Do it again, and the cover of I want you to want me all played. I got her to sing! 4laugh And she told me how beautiful my eyes are and then I'd start talking about Disney movies or making random sounds. sweatdrop She says when I start talking jibberish I'm nervous ~ heh, maybe I am. Oh well, it was still fun. She hugged me before I left and said she was happy.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:48 pm

Goddess Ace
Yuki, and my two friends who are in middle school came by the house. We hung out for a little bit before the two girls had to leave. Then I went to Yuki's house, her dad was the only one home and he was busy upstairs playing an online game. In her room, we were both laying on the boxspring matress and I kept flipping thorugh songs on my MP3 player. LFO's I want to sex you up, Stroke 9's Do it again, and the cover of I want you to want me all played. I got her to sing! 4laugh And she told me how beautiful my eyes are and then I'd start talking about Disney movies or making random sounds. sweatdrop She says when I start talking jibberish I'm nervous ~ heh, maybe I am. Oh well, it was still fun. She hugged me before I left and said she was happy.
lol, not as idiotic as i thought sweatdrop

@ wanderling, no sushi, sorry sweatdrop (the only sushi i tried was some really cold sushi that was kinda bland. it seemed a little too much like it was prepackaged, so i assumed that it was from Kroger's or somewhere) sweatdrop sweatdrop

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:52 pm

Ah, it was pretty stupid for me but I didn't want to have another depressing conversation. She might be moving next year, her family is in the military and they generally move every five years.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:53 pm

Goddess Ace
Ah, it was pretty stupid for me but I didn't want to have another depressing conversation. She might be moving next year, her family is in the military and they generally move every five years.
ouch! O_o;; that really sucks!

Manji-luo

Wanderlings Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:54 pm

Goddess: Yay! Sounds like a great night after a long week. heart

Manji: I always wanted to try it. Next time I go for groceries, I'm going to stop in the sushi deli. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:54 pm

Oh no... Hope she doesn't have to move... sad

Edit: I was a base brat myself when I was a kid. It sucked!!

Wanderlings Muse

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:57 pm

Wanderlings Muse
Goddess: Yay! Sounds like a great night after a long week. heart

Manji: I always wanted to try it. Next time I go for groceries, I'm going to stop in the sushi deli. 3nodding
ehh, i think it'd be a better idea to go to a sushi restraunt (or a japanese place that serves renownedly good sushi)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:59 pm

Yeah, it does. And the fact that not everybody knows that we're going out. ^^; For instance, our parents and friend don't know because she doesn't want them to freak out. (Her mom doesn't like gays and already doesn't like me, not sure if her dad likes me or not.) And I still haven't told my mom ~ but I don't she'll be surprised. As for our friend, eh - she didn't even like the fact that I liked Yuki in that way.

The drama domokun

Goddess Ace
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:05 pm

Goddess Ace
Yeah, it does. And the fact that not everybody knows that we're going out. ^^; For instance, our parents and friend don't know because she doesn't want them to freak out. (Her mom doesn't like gays and already doesn't like me, not sure if her dad likes me or not.) And I still haven't told my mom ~ but I don't she'll be surprised. As for our friend, eh - she didn't even like the fact that I liked Yuki in that way.

The drama domokun
yeah, some people still hold to their religious beliefs. that's not a bad thing at all, but they should at least be a little mroe tolerant of this kind of thing (imho). i'm pretty religious myself, but i accept that love can happen between two people of the same sex 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:09 pm

Goddess: Aww...that's sad. I'd let my kids be who they wanted to be. That was my promise to them before they were born. I have a feeling that my oldest will be gay or bi and that is totally cool with me. He's so sweet and sensitive. He'll do well in any humanitarian field. My only desire for my kids is that they are happy. I bet your mom would be totally cool with it too from what I've heard about your relationship with her. My best friend is bi. I love her to bits. 3nodding

Wanderlings Muse

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:21 pm

Yeah, my mom will be understanding. When we watched Oprah and that was mentioned she said she'd still love her child no matter what.

As for Yuki's parents, I don't know. I try to be polite around them and not mention anything they disprove of. They're strcit, and I'm not sure if it's religion or not.

Ah, my sister wants me to watch a movie with her. Its called "Elephant." See ya later ~
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games