Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midorei

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:04 pm

Helloooo. :}
I'm Joanne, or Jo/Jojo.
I don't mind what you call me. Name, nickname, username etc whatever. XD

I'm a GD helper, and I usually hangout in the GD forum. :}

http://www.myspace.com/joannex

I'm somewhat vain and I dig alternative music. ;}
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:05 pm

Hiyas, I'm Crazy. =3

I'm a GDer, Guild & journal stalker...but don't get me wrong after the GDer part, I'm one of the nice ones. <3

My birthday's on March 24, and I've been Gaia-ing for two years on June 4. =D Feels like only a couple months...*dreamysigh*

I luff MapleStory, Gaia, music, Japanese, sour candy, sweets, my friends, anime, singing, reading, and drawing...my main interest at the moment is finishing a drawing of a statuette of an angel that I own (Angel of Compassion, going to eventually work on the entire set) and the Holocaust of World War II.

Put simply:
CRAZY IS A HISTORY & ART FREAK. <3

I have lots of favorite music, but the newest addition is Panic! At the Disco. x3 Blame my friends if you don't like them.

I hope that's enough.

CrazyMahouShoujo

Sparkly Nymph

10,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Miss Rainbow Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:25 pm

Hello!

I recently joined this guild, because I recieved an invitation (I dunno why, though).

My b-day is May 1st, and I'm a lurker on Gaia. I most likely am not going to reveal my age, but, I'm young.

Loving manga (not anime), drawing... and that's it. Feel free to discuss manga with me. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:36 pm

I am Devlin Darkness mrgreen I can usually be found in the GD, or the VG forums. I'm a mega gamer nerd and have been since I was six years old, I'm 17 now.

I listen to a lot of different types of music, ranging from Aqua to System of a Down to Nightwish to Audioslave to, just currently Mindless Self Indulgence. Also I listen to a lot of music from OCremix. Hell, to me every band has at least one song I like from them, or at least I can stand. I also listen to the 8 volumes of the YTMND [If anyone know what that is.] soundtrack.

Like I said, I'm a huge gamer fan, my all time favorite is the original DOOM. I mostly play FPS and Nintendo games, but again I have my favorites in every genre. Also, I'm on WoW a lot too on the Bronzebeard and Kirin Tor server, if anyone else is on here.

I'm also an anime fan, FLCL and Excel Saga are the greatest shows EVER, and I'm a fan of a few others.

I'm not exactly the loudest person in the room, but I can be with my friends sometimes. It all depends on my mood, I can range from Emo loner to Hyper attention whore in a blink of an eye.

As for on here, if I like you, you'll probably know. If I don't you'll also know and If I think you're cute you'll know even faster mrgreen

Thats pretty much it, I think.

Devlin Darkness

Hi Im Aubrey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:46 pm

Hi, I'm Aubrey, and I just joined this guild. ^^ I like to be called Fobrey (fob), but nobody really calls me that. I'm usually in the GD and Life Issues. But, if I'm in need of gold, I bump quests to help out both me and the topic maker.

I like making stuff. I'm especially fond of web-designing. Other interests include: baking, gift-giving, card-making, and other things related to crafts.

I'm only a 15 year-old sophomore, but I'll try my best to give some good input to this guild. I'm actually surprised that I was invited.

sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:50 pm

Hello, my name is Ines and i'm thirteen years old. I like to read, play games, and go on the internet. I think that I was randomly invited to this guild...but thanks for the invite anyway.

Devil Influenced Angel

Save Your Scissors

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:57 pm

Hey hey! Im Steff..or SYS as ive been called a few times. Im 13 right now and will be 14 on 06.06.06. eek yes i know freaky eh? I am Canadian, as you can tell from my 'eh'. I mostly hang out in my other guild, or GD. and now, here biggrin ...Im not sure why i was invited into this guild but thanks anyways. mrgreen
.P.S. I like Smileys.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:14 pm

Hi, I'm GG and I've been hanging around Gaia for a little over a year but I must admit it's only been about the last six months that I've really been active on it. I, of course, am an anime fan but like to chat about almost any subject. I love PMs and comments on my profile. I'm pretty easy going and look forward to getting to know you all. razz

Loves Last Kiss

Agile Lover

17,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Chaos~Kitty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:57 pm

I am me
i get confused easily
i llike to talk,draw,paint,chat,write,dance, make random noises and pretent to be a ninja
i like anime and manga
and i like muffins

yay muffin!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:39 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is Terra. (If you have ever played Final Fantasy, you will recognize my name.) On Gaia, people call me Sparkly, or SMT when I'm on my main account. (You heard it right, this account is a mule. It may not seem like it, but it is.) Everywhere else, I'm known as Minagoroshi (Excluding Magivolve). To close friends, I'm known by a different name altogether, but only close friends get to know that name, and are the only ones aloud to call me by my real name.

I'm 18 years old, and I have a brother who's the same age, since I am a twin. He's not on Gaia, so don't bother trying to find him. =P

I love music, roleplaying (I've been roleplaying for 4 years), drawing, reading, writing, playing video games, internet surfing, caffeine (actually soda, but caffeine is what I really crave), silver objects (I hate gold for some reason), and spikey things.

My faveorite genre of music is JRock, more specifically eroguro (nonsense or otherwise) and angura. I also really like noisecore/noise rock. (I'm just getting into that, so if anyone has any suggestions other than Melt Banana or Boredoms, let me know!)

My faveorite band that has split up is cali=gari, and my faveorite band that is still together (to my knowledge) is Metronome. (Although my faveorite band of all time is cali=gari.)

My faveorite manga/book is Death Note. Even though it recently was licensed by VIZ, I've been reading scanlations, and I am up to about chapter 60ish. =P (However, if they ever translate Violinst of Hamelin, it will change.)

My home forum is the GCD, since I am a storyline addict. And I like Gino. (I have my reasons, so shush!)

I've been on Gaia since January of 2004. (I can give proof, too.) So I'm an oldbie.

And thanks for the invite to the guild. ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Butt Floss

DarthPrivateer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:07 am

Hello, I'm DarthPrivateer, resident privateer of the Peabody Pirates. I enjoy sex, turtles, and crafting barbed-wire dildos. Note that if ever I offer any piece of my mind, especially a recommendation, it's only because I have performed whatever I suggested. I wouldn't suggest anything unless it worked out for me.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:08 am

Hello everyone. I'm Taylor, you can either call me that or Veda (avatar name obviously), whichever you prefer. I hardly ever hang around GD or any of the main forums. I typically stick to the few guilds I'm in and helping people bump their threads. I like to donate randomly to people who seem nice, and other than that I just sort of hang around. I like almost all types of music. I'll listen to anything from Marilyn Manson to Beethoven to Avril Lavigne to Rufus Wainwright, and everything in between. I'm 18 and in my first year of college, which is more like high school part two. I love art (mainly drawing) and reading. I'm currently reading Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf if anyone wants to know. The last book I completed was The Cold One by Christopher Pike. If there's anything else you're interested in knowing then just PM me. Oh and I've had an account on Gaia since June but I've only really been active for about a month or two now.

Thanks for inviting me to join this guild!

Veda Wishard

GladlyErinaNobarasBitch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:00 am

Hi to you all. I'm Round-up Time, as a quick glace to the side will tell you. I also go by Huxley. I'm 20, and I've been on Gaia in one form or another since... a long time. 2003? I think 2003, or early 2004, was when I joined. I can't remember exactly though.

I like videogames, movies, music, reading, writing, history, and the general accumulation of knowledge, about pretty much anything. I'm starting college in September (Long story about the delay, and fortunately it's not because I was held back in school.), which sadly ties me down to England for the next three years. But I do get the degree, so it's good.

Music I like includes a whole lot of things. Everything from Johnny Cash to Linnkin Park, by way of gregoRy and the hawK. Basically, I just listen to whatever catches my ear. I absolutely hate Coldplay.

Actually, the same goes for everything else I'm into, though I generally have a leaning towards things of a sci-fi nature. Games-wise I like RTS and TBS games the most, but I'll play pretty much anything I can, I'm a total gaming freak.

And I have strong views on nearly everything you could talk about in terms of morality, beliefs, politics, you know the score. I tend not to hold back there.

Thanks for the invitation, by the way ^_^;
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:15 am

Um, fair warning. I will probably ramble on.

Name: Eva.
Nickname: Minx, JellyBean, Eva...I got a bunch more just can't think of anymore.
Age: I know that if I post my age people won't care about what I have to say but oh well. I am 14.
Fav. bands: Don't have any though big fan of Areosmith and a bunch of classic rock.
My favorite color is green. I'm very out spoken, whatevers on my mind at the time is what comes out of my mouth, which is why most people don't like me. None of you people will probably like me either.
My tastes in music range anywhere from classic rock to country...Yes, I listen to country.
According to people around me I have lost all compassion so don't expect alot if any.
This is me. This is all I can think to say about myself.

JellyBean Giggles

Prince of Lies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:22 am

Thanks for the invite! Don't know why I was invited... I don't usually say much other than "Your truth is your truth and mine is mine..." but oh well...

THANKS!!!

18yrs old and gonna be a mommy!
I am Carry_On_the_traditions
Carry_On for typing ease...
My real name is Sheridan / Nickname- Firetruck (short for: the Skitzo Chinese Fairy Firetruck Named Canada.....)

I love video games.. and have been an avid gamer since I was err.. around six or seven? I still have my original Nintendo, my Sega, my play-station 1 (Along with all the old vintage games I enjoyed playing.. Ie- Duck hunt/ Mario, Iron and Blood, and Blazing Dragons... WHICH I STILL HAVEN'T BEAT!!!)Played DnD for about 4 or 5 years... Since EQ came out however I've turned more towards the PC games (EQ, Never Winter Nights, Balders Gate, Warcraft 2 and 3, Vampire Masquerade / Bloodlines etc.)
Music? Oh goodness.. what don't I like?
I like christian rock, rock, old school music (Ie- stuff dating back to the 50's.... (SHHHH no one knows i'm that much of a nerd...) Celtic, New Age, old goth, Techno, some emo ish stuff, grunge, punk... almost anything that came out of the late 80's through to the late 90's, i hate.. with a firey passion of a thousand hells Rap music... and am a closet country lover... (Another well guarded secret.. till now.. oh well... LoL)

I love to draw/ paint.. and am generally messier than a three year old with finger paints... FUN!!!
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games