Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:43 pm
I found myself in Wonderland.
Get back on my feet again.
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end.

·.·´¯`·.· uʞa §tєfƒi ouίsɐ arin hєrєsiɐ ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

Trippin out, spinnin round. I'm underground, I fell down.
Upside down and I can't stop it now. It can't stop me now.

ண⊱⋛╭♥§ingleண⊱⋛╭♥₣irst עearண⊱⋛╭♥Ⓤnsortedண⊱⋛╭♥のrphanண⊱⋛╭♥ℳud ฿loodண⊱⋛╭♥

User Image User Image
Ruka yawned as she followed her brother into the compartment and sat down next to him. She was tired and they had basically no money left. The tiny amount she had after buying Bree her half-kneazle she had handed to Jeremy to us if need be while they were gone. She also had the few coins she had stolen earlier at the station but besides that nothing. She smiled at Luke when he asked questions. "Nothing really has changed, new kids, old kids are gone, and I have one eye now...That's about it."
OOC:...

I'm not gonna change. I'll win the race
Keep up with the pace. You can't get in my way.

I'll get by. I'll survive.
When the world's crashing down.
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me. I won't cry.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:48 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn giggled as Chance spoke. It sounded like he was trying to pick a fight. She was glad her brother agreed about the captain though, because a good captain meant a good team and she was trying out this year. She looked up suddenly when Virgil didn't comment about Darius. That was odd. She sat up, and regretted it when the warmth of Chance's body was no longer touching her. "What are you hiding?" She asked seriously. She knew her twin well, and he was obviously not telling her something.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

Kat found Caitlin sitting in a cabin alone with Gracie. Good, they're talking. She knocked lightly on the window before opening the door. "Hello again Gracie. Hey Cait, could I talk to you real quick? Sorry to interrupt."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:56 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image
User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi climbed onto the train looking around with his cat comfortably in his hands and their owl having already been put up in his carrier. When he saw that an empty compartment hadn't been taken yet he placed Lionel on top of his head (who gave a soft mew in protest) and took the initiative by taking Bradley's hand and leading him further into the train.

Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:00 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Hogwarts Express

Returning to the compartment with Romy as he said he would, Ronyo smiled at the young boy and sat back down. He tilted his head back and rested it on the back cushion as he let out a sigh and then a laugh. He shook his head for a few moments and then sat up while he wiped his hands over his face. How many people were being hit with sudden horrors, how many had been so in just the last few months? It was such a horrible thing to have going over the magical world, no wonder so many people were so depressed and gloomy. He looked at Romy after he chuckled again and leaned back in his seat to get comfortable.

"Rom, whatever you do with your life, try and make someone else's life better in the process. Because when we all start worrying about ourselves no one ends up being happy. Always know that no matter how bad things are or how bad they can get, there is always a silver lining and always hope. So long as one person continues to help others and to fight against those who would see others harmed then this world will be a place worth fighting for."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:00 pm
♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin watched as Remy left and Gracie sat down. "Why are you sorry? I was the one that ran..." She said softly. Then Kat asked for her. Cait nodded and stood up slowly. "Uh, sure..." She muttered, then stepped outside the compartment, "Did you need something, Kat?"

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross

Kat hugged Caitlin again when she stepped out. "Just a little information is all. And to check up on you. You seem a little down. First, my question, then story time. Okay, so, this summer I was writing Sam a lot and he didn't respond at all. Heather said you were staying with him. Do you know why he didn't write back? And then tell me what's wrong." Kat realized like she was asking a lot, but she had a lot of people to visit and the train ride always seemed to vanish so quickly.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:09 pm
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin nodded, "Sam was grounded, because he went on the rescue mission to save us...When my dad was murdered, I went to Gracie's, then went to visit him and was abducted. When he came to save us he, uh...he kissed Remy. I couldn't exactly go home, so his parents let me stay with him. Then I found Grace..." She finished, already fighting away tears, she didn't want to go into details. Cait looked at Kat, hoping that was enough.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:14 pm
Chloe & David Clarisse
Hufflepuff Second Year
Unsorted First Year

User ImageUser Image Location: Platform 9¾ → Hogwarts Express

Chloe got onto the train and started going through the compartments to see if she could find anyone she happened to know. It wasn't until she came across Newlyn on her own that she decided to join. "Hey Newlyn we just keep running into one another. Care if we join you?" Chloe asked her feline Whiskers already jumping onto the the seat that had nobody on it.

"Just for the record sis but your cat must be mental." David stated. "Why do you say that?" Chloe asked with a raised eyebrow. "Simple he sure isn't much of a hunter considering there's a mouse right there." he explained. "He's not slow he just knows what's not food." she told him. He only rolled his eyes at her like always not much stuck with him.

With: David, Newlyn

With: Chloe, Newlyn

OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image
Lorelai Emma Brookwater
Gryffindor Third Year
13-Halfblood

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾

Lore looked at Rick and smiled halfheartedly.
"It was okay. My brother visited and Mum didn't die yet," she said simply. She realized how bad that sounded. Her summer had been okay, but this was relative. There were the people who would have thought her summer was Hell, and then others like Rick who would have called it Paradise. Sure her Dad had practically dumped her hand in a vat of boiling water, and she had it fixed by drinking an innocent Vampire's blood. However, she would count herself lucky considering she had minimal bruises and she didn't go through anything even close to what Rick had described. She shivered.

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽

Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes
Her daddy was a mean old mister
Mama was an angel in the ground
The weather man called for a twister
She prayed blow it down

Theres not enough rain in the world
To wash the sins out of that house
Theres not enough wind in the world
To rip the nails out of the past

Kai Sparrowheart

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross

Kat felt a mixture of emotions as Caitlin spoke, but the real one that stood out was anger. She hugged Caitlin after she finished her sum up. "Thank you Cait. You're very brave, you know that? A true Gryffindor." She hugged her friend again. "I have one more thing I need from you. Gracie really needs you right now. And while you've gone through some pretty bad things, you're stronger than the bad feelings. You're an amazing girl. Be the best and most amazing friend you can for Gracie."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Unsorted || First Year

"I don't mind at all," Autumn said. In fact, she was happy. The more people, the merrier. Watching the cat on the newest addition of the group's shoulder, the girl thought that perhaps she could've taken Prince with her, instead of leaving him in that cage alone. She loved her animals just as much as her family, and didn't want to leave the rabbit alone.

She looked over the cat again, only to find it missing from its previous spot. Then Autumn felt something climbing onto her, then rested on her head. At first, she believed the fur ball to be a very big spider or something. But upon closer inspection, it turned out to be Jared's cat. She giggled, swaying slightly from side to side. It wasn't the first time an animal sat on her head, so she was used to the extra weight. After all, when Autumn red on the couch or the bed, Prince used to snuggle himself on her head. What a strange little bunny he was.

"I'll start!" Autumn exclaimed, excited with the suggested game. Even though she was sure she would at most get one or two right, it was still a fun-sounding game. "I guess that Night and Jacob will be Slytherins, Iris a Ravenclaw, and I a Hufflepuff." Autumn was just randomly guessing. All she knew was that she was to much of a scaredy-cat to be a Gryffindor. She looked over at the boy who just joined, and added, "You look like perhaps you'll be in Gryffindor."

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

Night chuckled at the sight; A cat with an attitude towards his master, taking shelter on a girl's head. The game Iris suggested sounded fun, although Night had a history of bad guesses. People say that their gut feelings where mostly correct, but as of now, unless he thought things through, he would always get his guesses wrong. That's why he preferred counter-attacking in kendo, rather than attack and guess the opponent's second move.

"I'd say I fit in Ravenclaw the most," Night said, starting with the easiest to guess right. And Autumn who just went, who understood herself the most, it would be safe to go with her guess. "Autumn would fit in Hufflepuff, yes. Ravenclaw for Jacob and Gryffindor for Iris. As for the newly-joined friend, perhaps Slytherin?"

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:29 pm
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin was hugged again. "Hardly seems that way..." She muttered and looked at the ground. If she were a true Gryffindor, she would have been able to stand up to that man. To face her family, but instead she went to people's houses and caused their families trouble. "I'll try...it's just really hard. Everyone expects so much from me, but I can only give so little. And then when something important happens, my brain shuts down. I can't do anything except for cry. I can't focus my thoughts. I can't even gather words sometimes..." She nearly whispered. Cait didn't want the girl to feel bad for her, but she didn't want to keep it bottled up the whole time.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:33 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

Chase simply nodded. At a later time, perhaps. Currently, the mood seemed to have lifted slightly, with the addition of Ariana in this little group of friends sitting on the solid floor of the train. "Sure. Thanks Ariana," Chase said, taking one of the chocolate. With Remy yelling at them to get up, the boy suddenly didn't want to. Mostly because he was too lazy to get up. And because his butt fell asleep. He didn't really mind his clothes getting dirty, since he was just wearing some old jeans. God, he didn't grow at all during the summer. A growth spurt within the next year or so would be nice.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games