Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:35 am
aceybaby
hi peoples
okay how do u change the relationship status between you and another one of ur friends?

umm you cannot change it. It is either friends, neutral or ignored  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:37 am
Eunhoon
i would like to ask if anyone is able to play cards? mine seems to have erro (64) i could play fishing and others but not cards.. that my main income as im only good at that..

and How do i put my car in my signature .. like when i post.. it will show my car under it.. i comfirm to show my car in signature. but its not showing..

well the answer the your first question i am afraid i don't know the answer to that one.. it might be a glitch? try again =3

and to the other question i would suggest you right click on the image and save onto your computer and then upload onto an image uploader such as photobucket or imageshack. then put the code you get from that into your signature =3  

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:37 am
My avi's "stuck". I followed the link to the "vampire" transformation thing a few days ago, tried to delete my avi and start fresh, now I've got a naked vampire that I can't customize at all and my old avi's still running around looking like a bum....hayulp!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:03 am
Emperor Gorehound
My avi's "stuck". I followed the link to the "vampire" transformation thing a few days ago, tried to delete my avi and start fresh, now I've got a naked vampire that I can't customize at all and my old avi's still running around looking like a bum....hayulp!

I have heard of this hapenning before. It might be a glitch. You can try deleting you avatar, then it should work =3  

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:42 am
Eunhoon
i would like to ask if anyone is able to play cards? mine seems to have erro (64) i could play fishing and others but not cards.. that my main income as im only good at that..

and How do i put my car in my signature .. like when i post.. it will show my car under it.. i comfirm to show my car in signature. but its not showing..

i tried cards today and yeah it has error 64 for me too.. i think its a glitch  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:06 am
all right is there any way to buy gaia cash with gaia gold??
twisted gonk blaugh wahmbulance cheese_whine rofl  

Sweet silver_death

4,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:47 am
Sweet silver_death
all right is there any way to buy gaia cash with gaia gold??
twisted gonk blaugh wahmbulance cheese_whine rofl

I am sorry no. Gaia cash is only purchasable with RL money via paypal or at Target stores, you can get a gift card.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:24 pm
how do you get a video on your profile?  

jazfun57

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:28 pm
jazfun57
how do you get a video on your profile?

Read This It gives you step by step. xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:19 am
How do you get school credits? And what do you get in exchange?  

amav14

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:39 pm
amav14
How do you get school credits? And what do you get in exchange?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, to get school credits you have to either play the Word Bump or buy it in the Marketplace.

Click this link to play Word Bump.

To buy it in the marketplace click this link.
If you have any trouble feel free to private message me for more help! 3nodding

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:48 am
To exchange them you will have to head to hr & wesley.
You can get there by clicking here
Click on "Exchange school credits" to start up the exchanging. The npc will give you a list of items that you can make with your credits. but also there will only be offers if you have the right amount of credits.
and you can check on tektek what each credit can be exchanged to
Bachelor's credit
From that you get Bachelor's Cap and Bachelor's Gown
Doctarate's Credit
From that you get Doctarate's cap and Doctarate's gown
Master's Credit
From that you get Master's Cap and Master's Gown  

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hot Jonas

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:36 pm
my friend has a wolf with her avtar but she said her friend gave it to her how do i get one it looks really kool  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:38 pm
wat about this prom thing q#1 where is it Q#2 can i ask ne one q#3 wats the perpose if we can't dance? just asking  

Hot Jonas

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games