Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:04 am
( Damn posted in wrong rp.... last time I post early in the morning xD So yeah fun stuff this one ^^ think maybe my telepath would meet Calista lol those two would do some fun xD but then Sebby might take advantage depending on situation)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:16 pm
- OOC: ;w; *goes to my corner* -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:27 pm
((Sorry Sorry...it was a long day yesterday. sent you a PM))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:51 pm
Rena sighed, hearing the distaste in Amaya's voice. "Nice to meet you too..." Her voice trailed as as she was shown her room. She thanked Amaya for showing her to her room before going to get her shower.

Once Rena had cleaned up, she went to her closet to find some interesting clothing. Finding an outfit she liked (the one in her pics), she put it on and looked in the mirror, leaving the gauntlets and braces off for now. Satisfied, she left the room and headed downstairs to eat. Finding nothing that sounded good at the moment, she wandered to the common room to find Amaya and Adrian. She gave a small smile and sat down. "Hey, you can probably guess I'm the new addition to the house. Name's Renaka, or Rena for short." She was trying to be nice and make some friends, but so far it hadn't gone well. Hopefully this time she would have better luck.

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:19 pm
Alexia wandered around, having no where to go and no one to talk to since her only friend was bought and began having to train with his owner. The winged girl stared blankly into space as she walked, wondering what she could do. "I can't hang with anyone..." she muttered, "If I train too much, I may loose it..." She sighed and just found a place to sit, away from the masses. "I wish I had music..." she said softly, leaning back and closing her eyes, "Maybe if a decent person buys me, they'll let me have the pleasure of an mp3... But no one so far has even looked at me..." She stayed in that position, contemplating what it'd be like being bought and not being in those dirty cages.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:42 pm
"Adrian." he told Rena with a sigh he tried to disguise as a yawn as he set his notebook down for a moment. "Kind of early for a meet n' greet, isn't it?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:42 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:53 pm
((Sorry I'm stuck atm))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:36 pm
Rena shrugged, noticing the disguised sigh. "It all depends on what kind of person you are honestly. But either way it's nice to meet you Adrian." Rena said with a smile. "You have a point though, it would probably be best to do all the introductions tomorrow. Sorry if I bothered you." Rena said as she got up, and started to head toward her room. It would appear that nobody wanted to get to know her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:39 pm
After a layer of silence settled over the room once more, and he was sure no one else would be passing through to interrupt, Adrian finally spoke up. "...This may sound really stupid, but I feel like I need to apologize...or maybe it's a confession I've got to make, I don't know, I just need to get this off my chest. When I first got here, it pissed me off seeing the monsters like you and Smith who can look perfectly human. I figured those types of monsters didn't have to go through some painful transformation like I did and I got jealous. With Sikes buying up more monsters, two of the three being normal in appearance if you count Calista, that feeling of jealousy is starting to come and go again. So....sorry for kinda hating you a little, I guess?" he said looking a little red out of embarrassment as he averted his eyes from Maya.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:47 pm
Once Adrian finished, Amaya put her book aside and sighed lightly. "Well...just remember that I'm not like this normally. It's mainly concentration. When I wake up in the morning I'm always in my monster form. You may have an altered form, but you at least still look like you...just now with horns and wings...I don't even look human in my form. And for what it's worth...I like the way you look now." Amaya told Adrian softly as she gave him a light smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:42 pm
"If I had known my venting and being emo was all it took to get you to smile I like that, I would have started using you as my therapist ages ago." Adrian said with a brief grin. "Though in all honesty...I'm glad someone thinks so. Can't tell you how much I hated these things before I got down here." he said as his grin faded some as he gripped one of his shoulders in memory. "Hopefully I look just as handsome without them as I do with." he joked as he brightened back up a little.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:32 pm
"Well emo is my thing. So quit it." Amaya joked as she stood up and stretched. She thought for a moment and then grinned as she walked over and leaned in front of him, resting an arm on the couch right behind him. "Besides, I thought it was obvious what I thought." Amaya told him before pressing her lips against his in a soft kiss for a moment. "Well I'm going to bed. You should get some rest too. You've got a big day tomorrow." She said as she pulled away and then headed off to her room, casting Adrian a small wave over her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:46 pm
"Well, you're not exactly Little Miss Talkative. Normally I have to poke and prod to get you to smile, much less talk about yourself." Adrian said smiling once their lips parted. "Yeah, g'night." he said as he watched her walk off before sighing and heading back to bed as well, somewhat dreading the fight he'd soon have with Orion.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:02 pm
((Not sure if I should skip to fight time or not. >_>;; ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games