Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:55 pm
Evan sighed. "I mean...it smells so good though! We can eat it later if anything..." He said simply as he followed the others. He looked back to the shop and sighed. "I wonder how many people Mare has working under him..." He said thinking back to the fight with Morrison. "She didn't seem as brutal as the priest though..." He said before looking at his hands.

Marcus ran into Jones and smiled. "Jones, you old water chimera you..." He said before the two hugged. "Have the children came to see you yet?" He said worried.

"Not yet my friend, though I did comfort one on his woes of being under the sea....that one is interesting. Surge will be glad to meet him for sure..." He said chuckling. "Especially with what weapon he has..." He said smiling. "Come, we will meet them at the mansion." He said as the two started off towards Jones' home  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:11 pm

"It's not too strange, darling. Many criminals get a kick out of leaving their prey alive so that they can have fun with them once they meet again. It's good to hear that you're safe now, your father would have a fit if something bad were to happen to you. I'll see you soon." Muzet said as she ended the call. Still remember where everything was at, it only took her a few minutes for her to reach the hotel. Seeing the state that Mizori was in, she ran up to her and hugged her tightly and affectionately. "My poor little Mizori~ how dare they do this to you. Lets get you cleaned up." she cooed.

"I suppose we can all share it later..." Skye said, feeling rather hungry now especially when it did smell really good. It's been a while since they have eaten something too. Bring up Mare, she just replied, "Probably hundreds." After walking for a short while, she caught a glimpse of Joe. "Good, he didn't run into any trouble." she said as she quickly met up with him. "They found us, we have to go and see someone named Davy Jones...though I don't know where his house is..." she said, it looks like they would have to ask someone for directions.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:21 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Leaning against Muzet as she held her Mizori exhaled slowly while she was happy to see her the soreness from the wave strike she had been hit with had returned at the hug. "It's good to see you Muzet. It's alright next time now that I have a grasp on what he can do I think I can come up with a combat plan. Come on tho lets go inside" Mizori said looking up at her and returning the hug before breaking it off and heading inside. In a few minutes both of them were now inside of the room Mizori was staying inside a fresh outfit laying on the bed. "I need a good soak to stifle the onset of bruises." Slowly taking off a few of the tattered pieces of clothing she set them across a chair. Her flesh a ting of green under the clothing and lines like roots traced along her back now on display. A tell tell sign of her odd birthright of being a dryad not locked down to a home tree.

"I met him down by the docks earlier" Joe said as he looked to the others. "How did they move so quickly to find us pray tell?" Joe questioned looking at Skye then at each of the others. He himself had run into no trouble during his embarkment from the others but it seemed like in his absence another of Mare's hentchmen had attacked the group.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:32 pm
Muzet followed Mizori to the room she was occupying and sat at the edge of the bed. "Shall I join you~?" she said with a sly smile. "You know I can't help myself when you strip in front of me." Of course she was teasing, but she couldn't help it with Mizori, she was too cute. Seduction was in her nature, but Mizori knows she'd only go for males.

"Wait you did? Did he say anything?" Skye asked, surprised to hear that Joe met up with him already. "We don't know how, but Mare probably has a load of resources at his disposal." she said, now thinking about how he managed to avoid all the underlings without knowing that they were there. Maybe it was just dumb luck.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:29 am
Blushing as she grabbed a towel and covered herself with it as best as she could Mizori looked at Muzet giving her a small scowl. "N-no you don't need to join. You can wait out here." She knew that Muzet was only joking with what she had said but it didn't detract from the rose red of her cheeks from the embarrassment of the woman's words and offering. Making her way into the bathroom Mizori closed the door behind her a click issuing from the door noting that she had locked it. Even if Muzet only went for males she had teased Mizori many times before in the past so it was best to be safe.

Coming out of the shower after some time the young dryad's hair fell graciously behind her as she had tied the towel around her new looking refreshed and rejuvenated. "That was needed" Mizori muttered running a hand over her skin the soak had ended with her skin turning nearly completely leaf green noting that she was fully hydrated with water. "So Muzet." she called making her way over to her clothes and starting to redress infront of the woman. "I think between the two of us we can apprehend Marcus. He doesn't seem to plan to come without a fight though, I don't want to hurt him to badly if it can be helped." Having gotten all but her socks and shoes on now Mizori worked to set her hair into a ponytail.

"He spoke simply of us soon coming to visit him. He spoke of Marcus, asking to tell him that someone came looking for us to his home recently. Likely one of Mare's underlings" Joe said simply as he crossed his arms looking around. How many of Mare's henchmen had arrived currently within the city he wondered.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:02 pm
Evan listened to the conversation and began thinking. "Wait, Didn't Marcus give you a crystal skye? Maybe we can use that?" He suggested as he snapped his fingers before another portal appeared and he stored the large piece of meat inside of it for later before dismissing his genie.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:36 pm
Muzet chuckled at the reaction she got from Mizori. It was just as she had imagined. Once she was done with her bath, they resumed their discussion about apprehending their criminals. "We might not have a choice in the matter of his condition if he's going to keep fighting us, but I might be a little more persuasive on him." she said as her eyes turned a hint of red before going back to their normal color. "Were the other criminals with him?" she asked, wondering if they were also within this city. It would be nice to round them all up at once.

"Oh, right." Skye said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out the crystal. It seemed to glow faintly and she wondered how this would help them. She held it out and noticed the glow become a little brighter. "This might just lead us to where we need to go." she said as she started walking in the direction where the glow get stronger and stronger.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:46 pm

"Lets see. From what I could feel there were 3 others that were with him. He made it seem like they weren't with him but I don't think he would have put in as much effort to keep me away from them if they were not with him. Two males that I do not know and the girl that we have the data on. One of the males tho looked.....familiar." Finishing putting her hair up Mizori again looked presentable as she sat in a chair infront of Muzet. "There is one tho that is supposed to be with him but I have not seen him. The one called Joe." Pulling Joe's picture out she set it on the table along with pictures of marcus and skye.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:40 pm
"That's convenient." Nick remarked casually as he began to follow behind the others. He too began to ponder the number and variety of agents under Mare's command. They've all probably got powers and abilities comparable to ours. He thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:04 pm
Evan smiled at his idea being right and followed after the others. He sighed knowing they would most likely have another encounter with Mare's minions, but at least Joe was with them this time.

Davy Jones' and Marcus made it back to Jones' mansion where they waited. "Would you like to check up on it?" Jones said smiling. "It has been awhile since you've seen it..." He said looking at Marcus

Marcus chuckled. "No...I cannot yet. I must have my successor with me when I do so we may do the rite and get them on their way as soon as possible..." He said smiling as he crossed his arms."I wonder what will happen when I do pass on my title..." He muttered quietly before sighing.

Jones looked at him and sighed himself. "You will have to stay here....you know that as much as I do, you will not have the power you've had for all these centuries. Even though you are a merman, you've had a direct link to all blue essence everywhere and to the source...you'll have to take time to adjust." He said sternly

Marcus sighed. "Yea...I know...I worry about Alexander, what if time catches up to me. What will happen.." He muttered before clearing his throat and smiling. "I'll worry about that later." He said smirking.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:23 pm
"Ah, the little girl that passed as a boy at the police department. If those idiots did a proper background check, they would have realized who exactly she was. Such a shame to have a traitor like her and have her family name ruined." Muzet said when Mizori mentioned a girl and looked at the picture of Skye. "Four males and one female. Well my little song won't work on her, but maybe her friends can help us." She looked over the other two pictures before looking up at Mizori. "We can't be sure of what exactly they're planning, but we should go after them before they all regroup and escape again."

"Marcus must have known that I'll be needing this to find our way." Skye said when Nick said it was convenient. She felt that Marcus must have planned this from the beginning. Soon the crystal had led them to a mansion that had guards at the front door. Walking up to them and told them the purpose of visiting Davy Jones.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:59 pm

A soft beeping noise issued from Mizori's bracelet as she tapped it a few times as a hologram of one of the R and D scientists was displayed. "Have you got something?" Mizori questioned as the man nodded.

"It would seem like the bug you have planted has been doing it's job well. The bug has been tracking Davy Jones since you placed it. It would appear that the Merman has come in contact with him in the mansion that it was placed" the scientist said seeming to tap a few buttons off of the feed as he was replaced with a feed from what the bug was seeing.

"So I was right in thinking that Jones had something to do with Marcus" Mizori frowned somewhat watching the two of them speaking about something before moving on. "I had hoped to have him on our side but it seems that Marcus and his silver tongue continue to gain blinded allies" Mizori muttered having hoped to not have to fight with the man as aside from his gruffness he hadn't seem like a bad person. "Thank you for the update" Mizori said turning off the feed as she looked now to Muzet. "This is getting more and more difficult the longer he is allowed to stay down here" Mizori sighed before steeling herself for what was to come. "We need to hurry and put an end to this before more are taken to the dark path that he walks."

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:03 pm
The guards nodded and let them to the doors. "Jones greeted them with a warm smile. "Hello children, welcome to my home." He said as he bowed. "Marcus has told me of your situation, rest assured you will find the first pure essence here..." He said softly. "You, Skye. You're the one Marcus has picked to replace him as a knight..." He said looking her over. "Seems like a good soul..." He said shrugging. "Ok shall we head off to where i keep the pure essence?" He said as he turned and began to head upstairs  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 pm
It was rather clever of Mizori to bug the mansion of Davy Jones. Muzet nodded in response to Mizori when she said they should hurry. "Don't worry, darling. We will bring them to justice and if everything goes right, there won't be much fighting." She said as she stood up and headed for the door, holding it open for Mizori. As violent and torturous she wanted to be to their targets, she had to hold herself back in front of Mizori. Her voice was all they would need for this job.

"It's nice to meet you, sir." Skye said, greeting him politely. What surprised her was that Davy Jones said she will be a knight. "Replace?" she questioned, she didn't think she would be good enough, especially in comparison to Marcus. She doesn't even know the full extent of her own powers. She hesitated for a brief second before following the man upstairs.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:16 pm

Getting up slowly a slight jolt of pain went thru Mizori's body having sat down for awhile her body had been allowed to rest and finally feel what she had gotten in her earlier fight. Would she be ok if they attacked the entire group she wondered walking over to the doorway keeping her stride straight to hide the pain she was in. They needed to get the mission done quickly so that they could move on to the next essence. "Lets get going then" Mizori said moving past Muzet and out into the hallway. It wouldn't take them long to reach the Mansion and hopefully with Muzet's help they would be able to apprehend the group. They had over powered the priest so she had to wonder if they could take them all down, but with Muzet's power the males atleast would not be much of a problem anymore.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games