Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:09 pm
((thanks lol ill jsut wait))
sits down against wall and waits till someones passes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:47 pm
Yumi suddenly trip "Hey Yumi! You alright?" Joey asked, she just nodded in return "yeah...just got a lot of trouble while leaving school..." she said standing up again. Ray noticed about Yumi's problem 'I guess teleporting all of us here was too much for her...I knew I should've helped her with this... he thought.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:53 pm
falls asleep waiting  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:10 pm
((lol, im going hard on u, im going to take an out of motion guy for you. 4laugh ))

"WTF!!!!??!?!?!??!" yelled Silencer. Then he realized people were listening, and didn't have a clue what he was saying. "Oh yeah, morse code....." he went a little clickety click with a chain a few times then talked real. He walked right back and saw what were ruins... at least now it was. He remembered the first fight here...... Kubi..... and where had that Miyamoto fella gone? Nobody knows where..... but still.. he must show SOME compassion. This place was like his cover for him, a second identity. SO he must show his compassion... nah. He laughed as he walked toward Riku. What a joke. Thinking he had any graditude to show that old geezer that he could kill five times. He walked and forced the gate open. He still needed to find some info here..... suddenly a mini, the size of his head, a portal appeared. SOmeone was looking out of it. "You must head to the east wing and eliminate all survivors there....." said the person. "I know, i know...." Silencer lied. "But it in't that this place is still buzzing with excitement. This was once a nice academy, but everyones dropped out. Why, thewre are probably only a few teachers left." Then he heard it. It was faint, and it was a little snore. "Uh oh. Gotta o..." he turned off his beaker cand headed in that direction. What had woirried him he now giggled and fought back luaghs. "It's jsut a run down guy..." he said.

((Psst... that paragraph, no louge up there is for you to read. PLEASE REAFD IT TO GET YOUR CHARRIE ON!))

Rester slipped all the way down and mysteriously, under it, the water was clear.A picture of Resters mom had flown down there somehow. "Mother?" said Rester in shock. Well, he couldn't actually talk to a faded sprit, so he managed the best he could. "Its me, Rester. Yes, your mother." "But what are you doing here?" he asked. "I'm here to warn you about the danger you are facing." "What? Oh, bro told me already." "No, you do not understand. Your brother was not responsible for trhe death of us." "You mean he wasn't?! Who was, then?" "It was another relative. "But the only other person i knew who escaped was...." "Yes, your father." "Pop? But why?" "That is unimportant. I want you to know that you can't win this, Rester! If you know that, then you will be gone! You can';t face them with this! yOU must go!" Rester paused. Was this his mom. "Well?" asked Resters mother. "No." "What?" "I can't do that anymore, mom. I've run from my problems more then once. SO yes, I may die. Yes, im going to die. Yes, i can't face them. So what am I supposed to do, run to another planet and wait for their doom and run to the next? I just can't do that anymore. This is the closest thing I've ever had to home besides our place... and ma.... no matter how much I value other peoples lives, or mine...... if I run away, then mor people will get killed. I just can't stanfd there and watch everyone die. I need to fight. Fight, at least. And I need to protect what little left i have, and maybe one day, regain our world ma! Becase..... thats my path, ma, my dream, my fate. ANd if I can't achive that...." he turned and looked directly at her. " Then I don't desrve to be a survivor." He saw his mother beam. "Spoken like a true warrior..." she said. "I raised you right. Make me proud. Take this attachment for your eye! "But when will I know when to use it?" "You'll just know. Now, go get em, tiger!" She handed him an attachment, and he was sent flying out of the bog. He smiled as he did. Tiger was what she always called him when he was little.

Tact came to help. "Should we give her turbulance?" he asked. They might have taken it as a joke. But something blinded him.It was something popping out of the sky. "What ids this?" he asked. And something fell down. He caught it in his hands. It was a locket. He wondered what was inside?

((This must be the most outrageous post ever, so i can decrease the text size if you wantzz! sweatdrop ))  

Rester.R

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:05 pm
Mika starts to snore in her sleep  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:54 pm
"Ehhh?" said SIlencer. He ounched the person hard into the face and watched thme hit the fence.  

Rester.R

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:52 pm
Mika mummbles about junk in her sleep "Mmmm mummy"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:45 am
Yumi suddenly turned to her Youkai form she grinned "hehe...I believe our idiot's gotten smart this time...Yo..." she said to them "AAAH! it's Youkai Yumi!!!" Joey said a bit surprised "Relax your highness...we're getting near to your kingdom, I just went in this form since that you guys can't survive without my help...and besides my split reached her limits.." she said, grinning cockishly  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:31 pm
((lol, neckroz, since your just too stupid, or not bright to know, im talking about you who is hitting the fence blaugh ))

Tact jumped back a split second. "ohh...." he said a second later. It still seemed confusing. He opened the locket. There was a picture of a boy in there, very little, still. Tact didn't seem to know him, and yet knew him at the same time. He better ask someone about this. "Hey, youka- im mean Yumi, do you know who this is?" he showed her the picture from the locket.

Meanwhile, Rester had gone far enough to just brush the tip of that sleeping guard we mentioned earlier. "zzzzz... huh? SOmeone woke me up? I hate anyone who does that?" Rester asked what the hell he thought he was doing. "WHat am I doing? WHat do you think I'm doing? IN there is the highnesses royal palace, and I am the guard!" Rester criked his neck so he got a better glance at the palace. It was huge.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:28 pm
((lol sorry im having a slow day))
sits up "Weres the cannon?" looks at SIlencer "Who the hell are you?"  

neckroz209

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:45 am
"You're slow...anyway you'll get the answers to your questions soon enough anyway" Kumi said. After 50 minutes of walking, they finally made it to the palace "here we are..." Ray said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:47 am
"Wow!" I stare in amazment  

neckroz209

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:10 pm
"Ehh?" SIlencer observed this new person carefully and then reveaaled it. "Heres the cannon..." he said. It was attached to the rest f his arm.

Rester guffawed. "Wow," was all he could manage before he was shoved in, apparently mistaken for some royal guesy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:31 pm
"Ok that was unexpected" Mika said staring  

neckroz209

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:29 am
"Well...looky here...the idiot is the first one that made it" Yumi said, she was still in her Youkai for.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games