Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:09 pm
well that's good then...sorry for the delayed response. My sister wants me to bleach her hair. O_o  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:11 pm
LOL! s'ok...Bleach her hair, eh? xd  

Haha6977

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:43 am
She's going to dye it purple >_>

Oh, and just the ends. We are just bleaching the ends, so that we can dye them purple.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:14 pm
Oh, how nifty! That is a nice color, I think.  

Haha6977

Communitst Daughter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:39 pm
I hate having a busy life stressed I'm more of a home body than someone who's out ALL of the time. I do like a good day out but not so go-go-go which it has been lately.

gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:53 am
I can agree with that. I dislike leaving my abode for anything...but sadly it is a necessary evil. >.<  

Haha6977

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:53 am
March of the Meanies
I hate having a busy life stressed I'm more of a home body than someone who's out ALL of the time. I do like a good day out but not so go-go-go which it has been lately.

gonk

The story of my life my friend!

What i do is take a day or two off every two weeks to calm myself down.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:28 am
I can't stand the noobs who piss me off when I'm playing my 70 hunter!Gah,I want to hunt them down and feed them their brains domokun  

HellzChelz

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:13 pm
i can't stand being ONE ITEM SELLING IN THE MARKETPLACE away from the purchase of a DREAM ITEM!!!

scream people need to ******** shop!!!

edit: and ******** people who browse your profile, STEAL YOUR ******** BRILLIANT MEDIA and then DON'T EVEN HAVE THE ******** COMMON COURTESY TO LEAVE A GODDAMN COMMENT!!!

scream stressed scream stressed scream stressed scream

and, ******** trolls ******** up my glorious guild! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:53 pm
I hate craptops!  

Pachelbel Canon

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:55 pm
I hate having to get 4 teeth pulled! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:03 pm
I want to find someone worth being with. Sadly I'm too dumb to leave what I have now.  

Pachelbel Canon

Haha6977

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:48 am
Awwww...v.v I feel sad for everyone here....

Although I ******** evil parents who beat their kids until their eyes are swelled shut! And ******** evil people who call themselves friends then kick you out in the cold! hurm. Kay....And getting teeth pulled sucks, But so does getting wisdom teeth cut out. That sucks and blows. Laptops blow too. Kay. Rant over. Please dun kill me!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:33 pm
I HATE BEING IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY TO MY BOYFREIND! I HAD TO MOVE AWAY BECAUSE OF MONEY ISSUES AND I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM FOR OVER A MONTH AND I MIIIIIIIIIIIISS HIIIIIIIIIIM

I hate loving people too much.

I'm done. sweatdrop

gracious faust

Beloved Egg

Haha6977

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:05 pm
Awwww....*pats tora's head* It'll be alright. When the love is true, it always comes through. At least I hope so. I know how you feel, my g/f is like....miles away. at least three states away. I miss her too. So I feel your pain. and Money issues sucks and blows at the same time.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games