Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:08 pm
he loed at his roomate change he turned and ran is a** off screaming like alittle girl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:06 am
"Don't be such a wimp," She said.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:08 am
he continued run "speak for yourself" he didnt stopp till he reached their dorm and hid under his bed  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:20 am
She went next to the dorm window and fished him out with her tail  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:24 am
he saw her hanging up side down from her tail he screamed at the top of his lungs "MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:30 am
She looked at him and bared her sharp teeth at him. "You don't wanna do there do you?" She growled  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:33 am
he shut his mouth and shook his head quickly he thought what happend to that girl i liked so much  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:36 pm
She laughed like her human self. "Just kidding," She placed him on her back.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:22 pm
he gripped her fur tightly still scared out of his wits not sure what to think sure he had secret but not like this  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:38 pm
{{ Don't double post, And.}}

Tirane laughed. "You two have never met. Even I would remember." She stripped down to her underwear, and then decided to go commando. She then grabbed the uniform, and pulled it on. She turned to the other woman. "Nataline, you think she can last for 5 minutes without oxygen?" "Y-yes, I believe so....." "Well then, when I give the signal, you stop her heart." Tirane then turned to the girl, now transformed. "Put your true form away, you don't scare me at all. You might as well put the boy down, and-" Nataline quieted down quickly as a sound was heard. "Shoot. Nataline, stop it now. I'll chill her body now; This'll be convincing for now." Tirane's hands glowed blue, and with a quick sweep, Rianna's temperature dropped. Nataline ran to change into a nurse's uniform within the tree line, as well as to teleport the ambulance for Tirane. Tirane whipped out a mirror, and proceeded to change her looks. She grew a small beard, as well as gain some muscle. Her hair grew short, as well.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:44 pm
[sorry]
She threw Adell onto a bush.
She used her tail and slashed them in the stomachs. She picked them up with her tails, wraping their bodies and squeezing the breath out of them. "Useless. You can't use your hands,legs,or mouths. Now you stay there and suffocate." She growled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:11 am
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" he hit the brush he crawled out from underneath it and looked at his room mate "put them down and leave them alone they know what they ar doing"  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:17 am
"Didn't you hear what they were saying?! They were going to stop my heart!" She yelled at him  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:20 am
Nataline looked over at Tirane, who nodded. Nataline grew limp, while Tirane vanished. Tirane reappeared on top of the girl's snout and glared. "Put. Her. Down. Now." Tirane kicked the fox between the eyes. "And for your information, we weren't going to stop your heart. We stopped our soul bearer's heart." Tirane stomped her foot. " Basically, your killing Rianna. Thanks a hell lot for ruining our plan."  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:26 am
"Well then you should have told me that." She said. She realeased her letting her drop to the ground. "Now stop kicking me. It doesn't even hurt." She said. She turned back into her angel form but with a bruise between her eyes. "Ohh...look what you've done,"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff