Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:48 pm
Chundo wakes up with ears ringing, "What's wrong!?" Chundo shouts trying to adjust his eyes to the darkness.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:22 am
"Erm.." Wolfe jerks suddenly. "Oh.. Uhh.. You.. Uhmm.. Nevermind" Wolfes face turns a bright red.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:47 am
"Are you okay?" Chundo manages to put his hand to Wolfe's forehead, "You're still burning up."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:15 am
"No, no, umm.. Trust me I'm fine" Wolfe said trying to hold back a bad timed sneeze.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:02 pm
"That's good," Chundo said, "You sound kind of stuffy though."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:26 pm
"I'm fine, okay?!" She yelled as her headache made her ever more irritant.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:40 pm
Chundo backed off, "I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:38 am
"Er.. Umm" Wolfes cheeks burnt red "He's...He's too nice.." Wolfe thought. Wolfe suddenly shook her head. "So you should be!" She yelled turning her head away him.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:33 pm
Chundo scratches his head, "Okay... uhh," Chundo tries to think of a way to lighten the situation, "Are you hungry?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:40 am
Wolfe felt her stomach. It was indeed quite empty. "Now that you mention it, I haven't eaten anything since yesterday.."  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Chundo stands up, "I might be able to find some fruit..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:57 pm
Wolfe began to gnaw on her tail hoping that he would get her body language meant "I WANT MEAT."  

Pirate-Wolfe

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:03 am
Urng sorry  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:45 pm
Chundo chuckles, "Okay, I'm just naturally a vegeterian... I can make a cahnge though." Chundo starts heading towards the opening of the cave, "I'll be back soon." Chundo leaves in hunt of something to eat. His nose naturally leads him to an area of lush vegetation. Two rabbits are nibbling on the plants when Chundo pounces on the animals. "I hope Wolfe likes fast food..." After crushing the rabbits in his hands, Chundo quickly returns to the cave and tosses the two rabbits to Wolfe. "I don't care if they're cut, they're food."

(( What the hell is it with people NEVER putting down a bio. It's not that hard. ))  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:08 am
(( Without a bio there is no back story behind the character... Maybe I should get them to pm me first before they post their profile? ))

Wolfes face brightens up, she viciously rips apart the rabbits with her bare teeth. Blood and fur splatters everywhere. Wolfe looks up her mouth drenched red, "Oh.. Where are me manners?" Wolfe holds up the shredded rabbit "Want some?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games