Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Angel slaps the picture out of his hand.Angel got a cut on her hand when she slaped the picture out of his hand. She looked away from him.
*Spawn looks at her in surprise and picks the picture up.*

"Why did you do that?"
Angel doesnt say anything to him but she bites her lower lip and her eyes if you look into them you could tell she was about to cry. She knew who Redeemer was. She knew the little girl was her.
"Angel. Is there something you're not telling me?"
"its nothing..."Angel wiped off any tears on her face and looks at him.
"You know him, don't you?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:39 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Angel slaps the picture out of his hand.Angel got a cut on her hand when she slaped the picture out of his hand. She looked away from him.
*Spawn looks at her in surprise and picks the picture up.*

"Why did you do that?"
Angel doesnt say anything to him but she bites her lower lip and her eyes if you look into them you could tell she was about to cry. She knew who Redeemer was. She knew the little girl was her.
"yes....."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes....."
"Then you know who the little girl is?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:45 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes....."
"well, yes.....i do...know her...very well...."angel leans on him and closes her eyes. She was tried out from all that has happened.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes....."
"well, yes.....i do...know her...very well...."angel leans on him and closes her eyes. She was tried out from all that has happened.
"Why did you lie to me Angel?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:12 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes....."
"i dont know. i just dont want to remember him...."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes....."
"He told me about you....... When you were still a baby."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:34 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes....."
"what did he say about me?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"His exact words were, 'Hellspawn, a child has been born from demon and angel blood. I want you to promise me womething. If anything ever happens to me, I want you to watch over her for me.' But from what I know, nothing's happened to him. If he were to die or go missing, I would have been informed."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:45 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"His exact words were, 'Hellspawn, a child has been born from demon and angel blood. I want you to promise me womething. If anything ever happens to me, I want you to watch over her for me.' But from what I know, nothing's happened to him. If he were to die or go missing, I would have been informed."
"if he watching after that girl then why doesnt he take over heaven? why does my mom have to do it?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"if he watching after that girl then why doesnt he take over heaven? why does my mom have to do it?"
"I told you, he was next in line. So I was wondering why your mother has taken the throne."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:10 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I told you, he was next in line. So I was wondering why your mother has taken the throne."
"maybe...he worried that...ummm....she might get hurt?"Angel couldnt think of anything to tell him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"maybe...he worried that...ummm....she might get hurt?"Angel couldnt think of anything to tell him.
"I have one final question for you. I know this might or might not be hard to answer. Was your mother raped, or did she choose to conceive you with Malebolgia?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:47 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I have one final question for you. I know this might or might not be hard to answer. Was your mother raped, or did she choose to conceive you with Malebolgia?"
"she....."Angel stoped her anwser and cry a small bit and pressed her face more into his chest"choosed to but well.....she thought he would change his ways but he didnt, and now he after me to get the remained for his powers and once i die, he would have no probelm taking over heaven becuase....he would also get what little powers i have and not use....."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"she....."Angel stoped her anwser and cry a small bit and pressed her face more into his chest"choosed to but well.....she thought he would change his ways but he didnt, and now he after me to get the remained for his powers and once i die, he would have no probelm taking over heaven becuase....he would also get what little powers i have and not use....."
"It's Lucipher all over again."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games