Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:59 pm
"Yeah, I guess I'm not used to it... I mean, I can keep myself warm for hours but then I start to cool off. I lived in the desert for 5 years anyways.... I'm glad your warm tho!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:28 pm
Jaden smiled "really? wow ha i remember the day we meat i was out hunting and you were looking for some place we had a fight...i left......and found my clan......." Jaden stopped.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:42 pm
I laughed "ah, the good ol' days." then sighed "But without that happening, we wouldn't be here today. Who knows where we'd be...." I petted Kiona's head and looked at Jaden "are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:47 pm
Jaden sighed "huh? oh yea I'm fine" Jaden said not looking at Keitsume wiping tears from her eyes and putting on a fake smile she turned to Keitsume "perfectly fine"  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:11 pm
"Wow, its almost pitch black here, no moon at all and its starting to snow are we going to camp for the night or keep going?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:22 pm
Jaden sighed "well if we camp for the night we can all get some rest if we keep going we will be tired and if we get attacked we would be to tired to fight........so we rest"  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:13 pm
"Okay, I'm guessing no one brought supplies for that then..." I made a quick fire and started to build a snow fort for the four of us. The fort would hopefully block out bad weather, sound and trap in heat without melting. The small fire would go out of some hole in the roof when we got to that part. "I hope you don't mind, it might be better then sleeping with no shelter. I'll be pretty big... I think."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:33 pm
"its awsome Keitsume" Jaden said smiling.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:32 pm
I smiled "thanks!" Then, "Can you help? It won't take that long."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:46 pm
"sure what do you want me to do?" Jaden asked.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:54 pm
"Um, building a small dome to fit three people and a fox. Snow pillars will help keep up the roof." I started to pack more snow into a thick wall. "Like this... I think...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:58 pm
"ooo an igloo!" Jaden shouted hyperly as she started compacting snow into thick walls.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:13 pm
"preactically!" I started to build up my wall as fast as I could like Jaden. Kiona was also helping by building herself a nice bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:47 pm
Jaden smiled as she started working on the pillers for the roof "jsut like when i was a pup"  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:10 pm
I Smiled to myself "Yeah," I had finally built up a section of the wall to be 4 1/2 feet tall. Jaden was doing an amazing job on the pillars. "I wish I was as good as you"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games