Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:30 pm
Yukari ignored him as she kept walking off. She didn't want to waste her time in beating up Dante. Suddenly, she stopped for a while, then she ran off and she seems to be in a rush and it also seems as if she was looking for something.

Yami looked at them "I'm fine, thank you..." she said, still not attempting to smile. Poki let out another sigh 'until now...she still can't make herself smile. Just one of the days I would wish she would smile often...just like before...' he thought.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:13 am
Vergil smirked as he saw Yukari run off, despite knowing that she may be looking for something. "I think she's allergic to pathetic buffoons like you, Dante..." He chuckled as he went upstairs, and got changed for training.
Aneesha sighed and nodded. "That's good." Part of her could tell that she wasn't entirely okay but she decided to dismiss it, for now. "Well, do you guys want to eat or drink anything?"  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:53 am
Dante sighed, "I am starting to think Vergil is right," He muttered then sighed as he walked off, He decided To go outback and, He took rebellion with him, He started to train.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:15 am
Yukari ended somewhere in a room, she saw little a girl there. And this girl was wearing a white dress that had light blue frills on it, her hair had the color of black with white highlights and her eyes were sky blue 'this is her...' Yukari thought.

Poki shook his head "I'm fine...I'm not really hungry" he said, he looked at Yami as she sighed softly "I am growing a bit famished..." she said in a soft tone.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:09 am
Aneesha nodded that them both. "Okay, Yami, would ya like me to make you some toast or something?" She smiled sweetly, hoping that Yami would tell her what she wants to eat. Aneesha was quite the cook and always did cook... Unless Vergil felt the need to.
Speaking of which, Vergil grabbed Yamato and stepped outside, clothed to train. Smirking, he used 'Judgement Cut' to stop Dante's current move in its tracks. "You need more practice, little brother, if you wish to be worthy of our father's power..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:36 am
"Get this "Big Bro," he told Vergil and, smirk on his face. "I don't need the old man's powers to get stronger, I'm fully capable of being as powerful as him on my own, I don't know why your so obsessed with that, Last time, You screwed over the world, and, You got messed up by a clown," Dante grinned, He enjoyed that day the Temen-Ni Gru was ressurected and, the situationw hich came of it, "But Hell, You gave me one decent workout, Then."  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:40 am
Vergil growled. "Shut up!" He slashed Dante fiercely with Yamato. "You have no idea... I'm the worthy son. The deserving one of his power. His true disposition. It's mine... I may have screwed up then, but it's only made me wiser..." He then smirked at his brother's last comment. "Likewise, Dante..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:20 pm
"Yuki...it's been a long time..." Yukari said to her as Yuki looked at her "Yukari...how's my sister?" she asked as Yukari sighed "she's fine...as always" she said. A long silence came, it seems as if Yukari was waiting for Yuki to say something to her.

"Anything would be fine..." Yami said to Aneesha, it really doesn't matter what Aneesha makes as long as she would be able to eat anything just right about now.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:27 am
Dante cocked his head, the blade came out him he leaped back Looking at Vergil "The worthy son?" He looked over at Vergil, "Are you so totally positive about that?" He grinned, "After all I've been cleaning up the old man's leftovers for quite awhile. It's almost like as if He has been testing me for that power of his." Dante knew telling Vergil he wasn't worthy of anything would get him mad.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:25 am
Aneesha nodded, and went to make her some toast. She came up with it and a drink. "Here you go Yami. If you need anything else, just tell me. That goes for you too Poki."

Growling, Vergil lashed back at Dante with fury and rage. Yamato clashed with Rebellion. "I'm the deserving one. I need Dad's power..." He managed to push Dante's blade out of the way and he slashed him back with his own, boiling with anger.  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:49 pm
Dante watches the thing trench of red across his chest, he growled, "Well, You need it so much, Probably because you so pathethic!" He hollered then lunged forward driving rebellion straight at Vergil , He grinned and, lifted the sword up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:38 pm
Vergil managed to just avoid it, so it cut through his blue trenchcoat. Throwing it to the ground, he lunged at Dante, both their swords clashing at amazing speed. They were still evenly matched...
Aneesha changed and went down, in hope that she would train silently on her own outside, but to her suprise, she found the two of them fighting like cat and dog. So serious... She sighed and summoned her black phantom swords, coming between their own swords and stopping them both. "Now boys, why don't you both stop acting like 3 year olds, and act like men, for ******** sake?!" She walked forward, her katana still in its hilt, but she was prepared nonetheless.  

Aneesha

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:39 pm
Yukari sighed, she was growing impatient "Yuki...you won't be able to rest until you speak up" she said to Yuki as she sighed "I want to protect her but I can't do that when I'm like this..." she said as her eyes saddened "Then let me help you" Yukari said, smiling slightly "Really? You would do that?" she asked and she just nodded in return.

Yami started eating then suddenly she stopped for a moment "Yami...is there anything wrong?" he asked in concern "Nothing really...I just had a disturbing feeling, it's probably nothing..." she said as she continued to eat.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:34 am
Dante sighed, "He started it." He muttered then looked at Vergil. He then looked at the blue coat, He thought Vergil always had one weird taste in fashion.  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:02 pm
She glared at Dante, and at Vergil. They were both at fault and they knew it. They just hated admitting it. "Well looks like you boys have to learn the hard way..." Suddenly, she jumped up and kicked them both, knocking them back whilst landing perfectly. Vergil dusted himself off and raised a brow.
"What was that for?!" He was infuriated, but Aneesha smirked. Both of them angry was kinda cute, especially when she had the power to sort them both out.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff