Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Medevilgirl

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:46 am
[PC] Chaos
Medevilgirl
(Ok, Xack, I've aloud you to play my characters because you obvoiously need to in order to get your post done, but by changing Riku to his dark Ansem self, you have just tipped the bucket. I'm not mad, but I would like to be the one who chooses my characters fate or Alchemy Puppet, not you. And having Riku turn into Ansem was something I absolutely did not want to happen to him, so I'm sorry but, I'm not gonna let that happen to poor Riku again.)
((wait, riku is yours? the first page said it was crazy's and since he pretty much abandoned it i figured riku was fair game. i thought you just had roxas. well whatever i can work with that.)

(he lets me play riku, because I knderstand that character a little better then he does. but he still is Riku. He just prefers to be Axel must of the time. But he let me have Riku for now because he's lazy and doesn't want to play to characters at once, yep!!!

And I just have to say this to the rest of the gang. How can you guys see where Sora/Roxas and Xack are??? We're not even in traverse town anymore. Did Xack leave a portal open by accident and now you can see what's going on between the two of us??? I confusled!!! I thought he dragged Roxas to the deepest darkness???

I'm just saying this because I'm confused. sweatdrop . And I would leave a post but I don't have to much time at the moment, so be back later!! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:49 pm
((yeah we are in the realm of darkness which is all but destroyed and is pretty much nothingness so how can you all see us? whatever we might was well go along with it.))  

[PC] Chaos

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:20 pm
"you, darkness? dont make me laugh, Hael. my newfound power gives me eyes to the inside of people, you are neither dark, nor light. your not even worthy of being a nobody, let alone a human. you are a disgrace." he then raised his keyblade and without even naming the spell he casted thundaga, dark thundaga, and twilight thundaga at the same time, all combining into a mega thundaga before striking Hael. "your power is nothing to me. the likes of you can never defeat me"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:18 pm
(( hey guys can we lower the amount of chatspeak here and take it through PM? Sorry if I sound pushy.))  

Alchemy Puppet

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:41 pm
Naminé's jaw almost completely dropped. She explained the situation to Axel quickly, then stared at Xack angrily yet cofusedly. What was he doing? "He's insane," Naminé said bluntly, almost stuttering. She basically hid behind Axel. "Totally insane." As she was a majority of light from being with Kairi all of this time, she knew about the light, but still, this was borderlining crazy, she decided. She stepped further behind Axel, making him her human/nobody shield.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:12 pm
"dont you see, I cannot be defeated by light and i cannot be defeated by darkness and i cannot be defeated by twilight and i cannot be defeated by nothingness, for I AM ALL!! Now HEART GiVE mE THE ResT Of YoUR LIGHT!"

the heart shown once again as more light was added to Xack then the heart became black.

"i have no more need of this world's heart. now be destroyed so that you can be reborn as a piece of my new Kingdom Hearts, the ultimate soruce of light! it will only be a matter of time befor i gather enough hearts to finish this new kingdom hearts."

he attacked the green rings causing them to shatter, this set a chain reaction cause the heart of destiny island to shatter again.

*meanwhile*

in the world that never was, a new kingdom hearts was once again beginning to form the main piece so far being the heart of the destiny islands was joing with the hearts released from the heartless that were destroyed by a keyblade  

[PC] Chaos

Medevilgirl

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:31 pm
(ok, I'm just going with you guys then)

Sora whirled his blades in a circular motion, the powerful light shimmered when he moved his body. His expression was emotionless, no anger no hate, just plain.

"You claim to be all, Xack, but you are nothing." he states calmly with Roxas's voice echoing over his, "It doesn't matter how many hearts you capture, or how much light you obsorb from them, you will always be nothing. You rely on elements to up hold your strength, but true power, true light, only resides in your heart. Which is something you no longer have. "

Sora readied himself to attack, then in a small explotion of golden light, thrust toward Xack with great vengences. Sora raised and slashed down with his blades in such speed that it was hard to see, but Xack blocked just in time before the major blow was struck. Though Sora and Roxas may have found new strength, would it be enough to stop Xack?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:24 pm
Axel allowed Namine to hide behind him.

He turned to Xia, who had been watching the specticle battle in awe, and said, "We got to do something, We can't just stand around here as if we're watching some type of show," he was now talking to every one, " WE have to try and help Sora what if it isn't enough." He spoke as if he was pleading to convince them to help.

Riku looks over at him, replying, "WE can't just jump in while they are in the middle of a fight. We'd just get in the way. If and when sora and Roxas need our help, they know we'll be there. Right now the best thing for us to do is take down what's left of that Dark thorn, and keep an eye on Laxeus to make sure he won't interfere when he wakes up."

Axel looked surprised to hear Laxeus's name. What was he doing there. It didn't take long for Axel to see Lexeus passed out on the opposite side from where they were standing. "All be damned," murmured Axel, "Wasn't expecting him to be the first to give in to Xack."  

Crazy_Indeed

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:43 pm
"would you two just shut up and fight?" sazuka said twirling her kantanas as though they were batons.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:56 pm
"hahaha your fast sora...or is it roxas...it doesnt matter ill just call you traitor. oh and you were right about true light being in my heart" he glanced to Seraph "but thats just it isnt it. you see, traitor you cant win, not against me."

he lifted his keyblade and without a spell he casted haste on him and slow and stop on sora/roxas, however, in this form, neither effected them. he then charged at sora/roxas. he attacked and they blocked the seemed to be on par.

"So traitor, i saw you defeat numerous members of the organizations and i've seen you use forms, so i know their weakness. your form will wear off after you use up 3 drive meters. it has to be 3 cus this is your firt time in this form. we seem even and im not even at max power yet, dont you see you cant win."

he struck blow after blow, each being blocked last second, and they striked in between all attacks also being blocked by xack.

"Now ill show you my limit." as with all limits, he became temporarily invincible untill the limit was complete. all his shirukins flew off of him and glowed with a dark aura they began to circle roxas/sora. lighting, fire, and ice began shooting rapid style from the shirukin tips for a while untill it stopped and a dark ultima struck the duo. then each shirukin strarted to spin at high speeds and each one at a time struck the duo befor returning to Xack. some of the blows were blocked by them but being as it was a limit, a lot of it was unblockable

"give yourself to nothingness. your light has betrayed you, you have nothing."

*meanwhile*

the dark thorn wouldnt die, even though it had been weakened. nothing would put it down.

seraph ran up to axel and namine and said "Princess, i can take it down but i need your help."  

[PC] Chaos

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:37 am
Richy looked at the Dark Thorn, "It may think it's tough, but one spell is enoguh to bring it down................... I hope................. DEATHGA!!!!!" Richy yelled, his materia sword glowing black and releasing a strange essence in the air, it dissapated quickly. "Snap, it didn't work............................. I can't win with one blade.................. MATERIA DUPLICATE!" Suddenly he threw his sword in the air, he spun round, catching it and another sword.
"That's better."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:11 pm
namine didnt respond, it was as though she was beign forced to watch Xack and sora/roxas. he tugged at her arm, but she had a surprisingly strong grip on axel's cloak.

"C'mon Princess i need you to help me with my limit break. its the only thing that can take it down REFLECTGA" he casts reflect on himself, the white princess, and axel just before a dark meteor strike was launvhed from the dark thorn. reflectga bounced it back at him, stunning him for a second but then he was back again. only Seraphs limit break with namine, the holy destruction limit.  

[PC] Chaos

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:04 pm
Naminé finally ripped her gaze from Sora/Roxas and Xack. "What do I do?" she asked. She let go of Axel's cloak. She was surprised at her own grip, but she stared intently at Seraph. "I'll help in anyway possible."

((If you need to, use Naminé, person who controls Seraph. sweatdrop I don't remember your name...))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Axel unleashed his chakrams, planning on being a distraction to the Dark thorn. Then says, "What ever you guys do, better do it fast." He then threw his whirling circular flaming blades toward the creature.

Riku was of course doing his part in fighting against the Dark Thorn. Taking every chance he got to jump onto its body and reach its head. When he did, Riku slashed at it with great vengence, until it was time for him to move aside to avoid geeting knocked down.  

Crazy_Indeed

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:37 pm
Xia saw the dark thorn and shuddered a bit as her vines appeared and rushed to attack the thing to protect their mistress. "What is this thing?" she asked to anyone who was around her, feeling a bit scared.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games