Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
The Fortunately/Unfortunately Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krypton618

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:01 pm
unfortunately since Crimsonhellite only thought he destroyed everything the baby bunny grew up ashamed of the scared nose and grew up to be the rabbit that guards the holy grail  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:51 pm
Fortunately that is a very silly place and we probably shouldn't go there! but since you did thank goodness and fortunately the bunny's mother (cured of the nasty headaches) had many many MANY other little fluffy bunny babies.  

mirthy

wezamuntkee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:32 pm
unfortunately there were a lot of lasers * pew pew pew * and many noze shot bunneez ( not all of them ) , and so they ran away , to become guards of other holy grail style itemz  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:22 pm
Fortunately thier queen slapped crimson... hard... so he would stop demolishing everything in his path... or she tried! *duhn duhn duhn*  

Chewyvomit

mirthy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:21 pm
unfortunately after raising her hand to hit him she realized she could never hurt the man she had fallen madly in love with..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:51 pm
Fortunately we DID get married and then we caused havoc and carnage together! twisted  

Crimsonhellite

mofagen30

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:16 pm
Unfortuneatly the Bunny Queens Brood of scared babies didn't take to kindly to having a stepfather so they ambushed Crimsonhellite one day and ate him  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:27 pm
fortunately Crimsons clone was eaten, not him, he thinks 7 moves ahead.

(PS crimson, I'm not a buttkiss, if u were thinking razz )  

Chewyvomit

mirthy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:31 am
unfortunately this caused his other clones to become very concerned about their future fates so they staged a revolt!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:44 pm
Fortunately all I have to do is push a button on my remote and they all go back to the way they were programmed to think  

Crimsonhellite

mirthy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:07 pm
unfortunately you left the button in your other set of avi clothes!! eeps  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:05 am
fortunately one of his clones had them, and since they think alike, he activated it, but how do we kno the crimson were talking to is the real one? 0.o

(if ur a clone, u dont hav a belly button)  

Chewyvomit

mirthy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:15 am
unfortunately, I think he is going to try to prove himself with wreck, ruin and more carnage! *scrambles for cover* everybody duck!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:43 am
Fortunately Im gonna prove myself. *Lifts shirt*..." See, I AM the real one...and you shall all pay for your insolence. That'll be $39.95"  

Crimsonhellite

mirthy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:13 am
unfortunately I'm forced to shell out the dough *hands it over* ...wait what's that coming up behind you?!  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games