Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RP (rules aply along with setting) vamipre high school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like (to bad if you don't)
  *huggs*even if i dont like it you deserve it
View Results

technoninja14

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:17 am
"can i ask you somthing?" he repeated  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:37 am
Name: Akasun Tempai
Race: Animal vampire
Description: She wears mostly wears blue bondage with gothic tops and combat boots she wears wraps on her wrists and near her sholders that holds chains that are going up and down her arms.
Equipment: (max 3) Shuriken. Katana Wind Sword
Personality: She is mostly nice kind and caring. But if you make her mad then she will not hesitate to kill the person who made her mad
Bio: Orphend when she was born, she came to this school when she was 10 to get an education. Now she is trying to make newer Dark Magic while teaching.
Side: (good or evil) Neutral
Classes: (max 6) Morphing Dark magic Vampire history Demon control Master magic  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:47 am
"sure"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:04 am
She walks into the Morphing class room she is suppost to teach in. "Ah. Here I go. this is my first day on the job. Lets see how the students are going to act with a new teacher. Lets hope there are no trouble makers."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

technoninja14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:10 pm
"we have only known eachother like two minutes but i feel like ive been with you for ages,like i love you....why's that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:54 pm
"I don't know, but I feel the same" she rested her head back on his stomach "like I could tell you anything"  

Frank_36912

technoninja14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:42 am
"yer....same" he smiled and put his head back down but it soon faded as he realised he still didnt want to show her the scar on his face, he tought to himself "enything?...."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:31 pm
she snuggled her face into him and groomed him a little  

Frank_36912

technoninja14

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:28 am
his smile began to come back to his face again as he began to fall asleep  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:16 pm
she smiled as well and soon fell asleep  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:11 pm
She finishes teaching class and goes home.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:27 pm
after about one hours sleep ryu began to awaken from his sleep. as his eyes opened he noticed a strange figure standing across the room. he changed back and as his eyes came into focus he realised the figure was well known to him as he reacted the shadow dived toward him but faded just before it hit him. he felt a cold chill go down his spine and looked to see if satanna was alright, she was in a deep sleep, he held up his hand as he realised he was sweating and shaking  

technoninja14

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:10 pm
she woke up feeling him move from under here and looked up at him "what is it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:19 pm
"i just....nothing im fine, i-i just need a glass of water for now" he looks around the room "yer, im fine"  

technoninja14

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:22 pm
"Ryu?" she changed back into her human form "Ryu I know somethings wrong. Please tell me"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games