Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Ketake

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:15 am
Yeah... and I'm planning on being sick tomorrow too... math test

Oh that reminds me... I have to sen my teacher a mail saying that I'm sick today  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:22 am
That sucks! Hope you're feeling better soon! sweatdrop heart

So how do you like my new eyes???  

IMWanderling

Ketake

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:28 am
I'm feeling a bit better now... but I'll try to be home tomorrow too^^

They are the smex^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:39 am
LOL! You don't like math??? blaugh  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:52 am
I must be grouchy today... I just bitched at my sister when she came over to smoke her cigarette in my house because she doesn't want to stink up her own house. rolleyes Anyway, she is buying my niece an MP3 for Easter and my niece called me last night to tell me (not ask) that she needed to use my computer to download music. I told her I'd do it and she said, "No it holds lots of songs. I need to do it myself." I just told her to call me back when she gets it and we'll discuss it then.

Her mom came to my house to smoke this morning and I told her no way was I giving up my computer for days on end so that her kid could download music. I told her to get her to make a list and I'll do it for her, but I won't relinquish my computer to anyone. It's sucky enough when her mom comes over and stares at me until I make eye contact and then says "Can I use your computer?" I won't even look at her when she comes in now. I gave my sister a computer and she's too cheap to get internet. Arggghhh! scream

What? I am not mean. She just came back from Disneyland in December and is going to Universal Studios in May. She owns a new Hyundai Tiburon and her own house. She makes over 50k a year. She can get the internet!!! scream I'm going to go find a puppy to kick somewhere. stare

Thanks for the b***h fest. xd I feel better...I think... Nah... I'm still pissed off. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:55 am
*Grabs a rootbeer and drinks it...* I need to gold whore... I spent all my money this weekend when I deleted my avi to get new eyes. stare This hairdo costs 3200!!! gonk  

IMWanderling

Ketake

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:01 am
aaaaaw*huggles IM*
That sucks...

and yeah I hate mth... I suck at it... gonk stare  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:04 am
Ketake
aaaaaw*huggles IM*
That sucks...

and yeah I hate mth... I suck at it... gonk stare

I suck at math too... Well...I used to. I'm much better now. I used to hate it. I loved Geometry though. I got 100%. But that's math you can see. WTF is with this algebra/calculus? gonk Unless I'm an engineer/math geek...When the hell would we use it?? scream  

IMWanderling

Ketake

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:05 am
I love geomerty too^^
I have to take math course D... or else I have no chance of getting into the collage I want....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:08 am
Yeah, I remember those days. Then when you go to college/university, you get to take a fun course calles Stats. rolleyes If you are in the science fields, you'll get to do Calculus too. Woot! gonk  

IMWanderling

Ketake

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:15 am
..I love stats... we're going to get at that as soon we are finsihed with...uhm... I dont know the english word so I'm trying on a direct translation here. Secondgradeequations...

Oh and in sweden all our courses in grade 10-12 something are labled A B C you know... the math courses everyone else takes it tops B... I have to take D... so that sucks  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:41 am
University stats wasn't fun for me... sweatdrop I did tutor in it and got an A-, but I still hated it. gonk  

IMWanderling

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:44 am
AHH I HATE WORK!!! AMSKODIW OOAOOAOOAOAOOA blarg.
hi IM
hi Ketake  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:53 am
Happy Monday, Sakura! xd Looks like we all woke on the wrong side of our cages this morning. blaugh  

IMWanderling

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:55 am
sha i woke up an hour early and went to bed late plus we lost an hour!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games