Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:20 pm
I don't know anyone from this guild in real life but I know three people on gaia in real life. emo  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:23 pm
Saverio C.
bittersweet.sorrow
Alarias
bittersweet.sorrow
promise me you won't ever be one of those girls who plasters makeup all over their face and destroys their natural luminescence?

Heh, you've just described me lol

no?! *clutches you to his chest* don't fall prey to the social expectations of female-kind being little more than slabs of meat for self-righteous and inconsiderate men to pick and declare unworthy unless scandalously clad and smeared with sexual expectation..?

Stop messin with our system! Do you know how long it took the evil straight male populas to brain wash them!

lol  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:25 pm
Large_Inmate
I don't know anyone from this guild in real life but I know three people on gaia in real life. emo

Well, you're not alone...I don't know anyone in this guild outside of the internet either sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:35 pm
Alarias
Large_Inmate

Well, you're not alone...I don't know anyone in this guild outside of the internet either sweatdrop

ninja  

Large Inmate

Why_00

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:54 pm
bittersweet.sorrow

2. you have a sultry sort of natural beauty that is very rare. promise me you won't ever be one of those girls who plasters makeup all over their face and destroys their natural luminescence?
Haha. xd

I won't. Hell, I don't even know how to put on makeup.
Thank you though. ^^

Oh... those pictures are now outdated. I got bored today and cut my hair... So I'll have to post more recent ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:55 pm
Saverio C.
bittersweet.sorrow
Alarias
bittersweet.sorrow
promise me you won't ever be one of those girls who plasters makeup all over their face and destroys their natural luminescence?

Heh, you've just described me lol

no?! *clutches you to his chest* don't fall prey to the social expectations of female-kind being little more than slabs of meat for self-righteous and inconsiderate men to pick and declare unworthy unless scandalously clad and smeared with sexual expectation..?

Stop messin with our system! Do you know how long it took the evil straight male populas to brain wash them!

perhaps if you had any charm or debonair, even the slightest hint of spine chilling sensuality and prowess, you wouldn't need your ridiculous little system, darling.  

Hiei the Epic

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

nataleanne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:04 am
bah!

Pictures are tres silly.. but here goooeesss.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

topleft. that's me with short hair at prom...i wanted to show you cause i luffed my hair like that. ^^ (im the one in the dress)
[one year ago]
topright. that's me being awesome. ^^
[6 months ago]
bottomleft. i scribbled her face out cause i promised her i wouldnt ever show anyone her picture
[2 months ago]
bottomright. this ish me sad & bored
[2 weeks ago]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:54 am
Lovely pictures 3nodding  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:13 pm
Viral and his Uncle 3nodding

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:26 pm
Ooooh I want Sonic surprised
Nice picture biggrin  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:27 pm
Alarias
Ooooh I want Sonic surprised
Nice picture biggrin
thanks. its not my best though xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:01 pm
Bro, you look so serious. You remind me of this one statue, I think it's called "The Thinking Man" or something?

xd

In Circus

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:03 pm
Emulated Rapture
Bro, you look so serious. You remind me of this one statue, I think it's called "The Thinking Man" or something?

xd
oh "The Thinker" i think it was. i was bored out of my mind, i had no idea what was going on to tell the truth xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:08 pm
Viral C
Emulated Rapture

xd
oh "The Thinker" i think it was. i was bored out of my mind, i had no idea what was going on to tell the truth xd
What were you talking about? I can't tell what your uncle's scribbling down.  

In Circus

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:10 pm
Emulated Rapture
Viral C
Emulated Rapture

xd
What were you talking about? I can't tell what your uncle's scribbling down.
we are building a therapy table, a changing table, and 4 desks for some special ed. kids 3nodding

he was drawing the table for me so i could SUPPOSEDLY understand it xd

but he talks way to fast for me xp  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games