Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
MUSIC: What are you currently listening to? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 419 420 421 422 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Music?
  Yes!
  Nah..
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:56 pm
True Godth, while you are entitled to your opinion as Erverain has stated you are not entitled to attack other people. You don't state facts, you state opinions stop trying to force others to agree with you and simply state what you like and think. If I return in here and find you insulting others tastes I will be forced to ban you.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:25 pm
Alkaline Trio: This Could Be Love

heart

they made my heart dance madly in october when i saw them!

nataleanne

trag3dy13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:54 am
get crunk by brokencyde  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:41 am
My computer telling me that an application needs my attention.
He sound demanding too...  

sahihen

nataleanne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:52 am
Spring Awakening Cast: Mama Who Bore Me (Reprise)
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:21 pm
The Recluse- Cursive  

oddpupas

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:24 pm
Mambo Sauce - Welcome to DC
-O=O-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:12 am
Lonesome Town Ricky Nelson  

124-C

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:55 am
Unspoken by Lacuna Coil.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:03 am
The True Godth
Bass20XX
I wouldn't call anything "gay" metal. razz

Besides, "Nu metal" isn't trying to be metal, it's a term the media has applied to it because they need to ******** things up even more. biggrin

As for "trendy" metal, I think it's about time metal gets put onto the radio or something. I'm fed up of mainstream rappers saying "Uh! Bitches and hoes! Uh! Pop a cap!" all the time.

The Decaying Doctrines - Kiuas

Nu-Metal by default is gay trendy s**t... I believe many metal bands are popular like the typical ones: Black Sabbath, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, those are the old ones, here are some new ones (THAT ARE NOT TRENDY, MALLCORE, NU-METAL!!!) Nightwish, Cannibal Corpse, Death, Morbid Angel, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir and I can name others...
User Image

Music can't be gay, ********. It has no sexuality. Grow the holy ******** up and stop using "gay" as an insult. How old are you, 13?

Wenches & Mead - Alestorm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

nataleanne

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:46 am
The Gaslight Anthem: Here's Looking at You, Kid

heart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:56 pm
Istanbul (Not Constantinople) They Might Be Giants  

124-C

Pnytenshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:32 pm
Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colby Colait  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:18 pm
Bass20XX
The True Godth
Bass20XX
I wouldn't call anything "gay" metal. razz

Besides, "Nu metal" isn't trying to be metal, it's a term the media has applied to it because they need to f**k things up even more. biggrin

As for "trendy" metal, I think it's about time metal gets put onto the radio or something. I'm fed up of mainstream rappers saying "Uh! Bitches and hoes! Uh! Pop a cap!" all the time.

The Decaying Doctrines - Kiuas

Nu-Metal by default is gay trendy s**t... I believe many metal bands are popular like the typical ones: Black Sabbath, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, those are the old ones, here are some new ones (THAT ARE NOT TRENDY, MALLCORE, NU-METAL!!!) Nightwish, Cannibal Corpse, Death, Morbid Angel, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir and I can name others...
User Image

Music can't be gay, ********. It has no sexuality. Grow the holy f**k up and stop using "gay" as an insult. How old are you, 13?

Wenches & Mead - Alestorm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Actually I'm 17... and as for certain music being "gay" it is metaphorically speaking. OH YEAH!!! AND YOU ARE SO MATURE FOR SAYING "********" which is indeed the most retarded insult I've ever heard... dumbass!!  

Mandrakk The Dark Monitor

Versatile Explorer

Mandrakk The Dark Monitor

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:22 pm
Sanzoskitsune
True Godth, while you are entitled to your opinion as Erverain has stated you are not entitled to attack other people. You don't state facts, you state opinions stop trying to force others to agree with you and simply state what you like and think. If I return in here and find you insulting others tastes I will be forced to ban you.

I'm sorry to tell you this sad but... did you even read this???

"
AlcoholicPancake Wrote:
The True Godth Wrote:
I'm listening to REAL METAL!!! (something people don't so often these days... sigh Damn poser metal!!!)

Arcana Hereticae - Behemoth
Slaves Shall Serve - Behemoth
The Book - Vader
Day 69 - Decapitated
Nihility - Decapitated
Spheres of Madness - Decapitated
Ithyphallic - Nile
Black Seeds of Vengeance - Nile
Cast Down the Heretic - Nile
Defiling the Gates of Ishtar - Nile
Sadistic Abductive - Braindrill
Surrounded by Night - Into Eternity
Bleed the Fifth - Divine Heresy
Dethecution - Dethklok
Reality - The Berzerker
Massacre - The Berzerker
Disregard - The Berzerker
Eye for an Eye - The Berzerker
Gethsemane - Nightwish
Dark Chest of Wonders - Nightwish
Lack of Comprehension - Death
Bleed - Meshuggah
Blind Bleeding the Blind - Carcass
I Am Abomination - 1349
Vengeance Rising - Keep of Kalessin
Lux Triumphans - Rhapsody
Dawn of Victory - Rhapsody
Black Metal - Venom
Curse You All Men! - Emperor

All right that's enough... next time it will be a (Gothic & Techno list)

I hardly consider ANY of that metal... In fact... I hate most of those bands haha, Hey though, if you like them, that's cool.

Washington is Next! - Megadeth

"I hardly consider ANY of that metal... In fact... I hate most of those bands "

YOU MUST BE A FOOL IF YOU DON'T THINK THAT IS TRUE METAL!!! This is metal in its most extreme and pure form!! Most of these bands are technical, death, black and power metal. What would you know about what real metal is!!!!! The reason why you do not like them is because you h"ve been brainwashed by mainstream society that it is not music or are just following the herd of sheep... please be more open minded about this music. -__- "

I even proved how the bands I stated were metal by giving out their genres... "Most of these bands are technical, death, black and power metal." ok... I'm just letting you know... smile  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 419 420 421 422 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games