Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:50 pm
{Ohmigodyes. XD The only thing Larai didn't seem to have inheireted(sp?) (yet) is Mala's clingy jealous girlfriend/wifeiness.}

"I know. I'll be sure to visit you again soon, alright?" Larai replied, offering a kiss in return afterwards.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:54 pm
((Key word being 'yet'. XD ))

"I'll hold you to that." Daemon said, the darkness behind her rippling for her way out.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:11 pm
{I would've said the same about the libido, but that has yet to be determined. In all fairness, they only just got together. It's still in the cute-but-sometimes-awkward phase. Also, in all fairness, it probably leans towards not-half-as-much-as-Mala's since Larai wasn't half as eager to start having sex.}

Larai chuckled, now able to search the rest of the house in much lighter spirits. She went into the next room, seeing the creepy writing on the walls and floor once again. She blatantly ignored the clearly-intended-to-guilt-trip-writing as she searched for what they were really searching for - and that was magical artifacts.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:15 pm
"While I do admit she does a good job of guilt trips, how many different messages has she used now?" Daemon commented after going through several such rooms at this point.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:32 pm
"One. They're all worded differently, but they say the same thing." Larai replied with a small shrug, currently sifting through a container of some sort. Again, she found nothing. "I'm not finding anything here. Let's check one more room, and if there's nothing, we leave."

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:21 pm
"You know what I mean. Same meaning, yes, but that is a lot of different ways to say 'you abandoned me, I'll never forgive you.'" Daemon said, aiding in the search as well by moving amongst the shadows.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:41 pm
After searching for a bit longer in the room they were in, Larai went along to the final room she previously mentioned. Upon opening the door and seeing what was written on the wall, her jaw dropped like a ******** brick losing the battle against gravity.

'Daemon,
I'm surprised you've gotten this far. Assuming that you and possibly your harlot are here instead of that enchanted deathtrap room I set up, you must be feeling pretty damn guilty. Well, good! Since I'm in a generous mood, I might as well set one thing straight. I'm not dead. This isn't blood either, but that isn't the point. How does it feel, knowing that no matter what you do - it'll always be your fault and that no matter what you did you couldn't make things right? If you feel the same way as I did growing up, it hurts plenty. After reading this, I'm sure you'll hold just as much contempt for me now as you did when I first came into your life. To be honest, I don't care anymore. Just knowing that I made you as miserable as you've made me, even if only for a moment, is more than enough to satisfy me for a lifetime. I hate you, Daemon. But...
'

Beneath it all, in almost illegibly tiny letters it was written, '...I still love you, daddy. Please don't forget me.'

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:45 pm
He didn't know what to say. The small pool of shadow at Larai's feet that he had become seemed to flare up and wobble in a combination anger, frustration, and still more guilt. "...I want to leave now..." he said softly upon finally speaking once more.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:49 pm
"Wait...what's that tiny scribble under it all?" Larai asked, kneeling down and squinting at it. She was barely able to make out what it said. Not sure if she should bring it up further or not she then said, "...Well, if you're sure we're done here, we can go whenever."

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:54 pm
"Yes, let's go now...Please..." Daemon said softly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:57 pm
"Would you rather I walk out, or would it be possible for you to take us out by shadow?" Larai asked, thinking that it would be quicker to travel by shadow than by foot if possible.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:01 pm
"I should be able to manage that." Daemon said, letting Larai slowly sink into her shadow and forcing her to take a detour into his world so he could get a much needed hug.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:29 pm
"I love you, Daemon." Larai muttured as they hugged one another, resting her head on his shoulder for the moment being.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:37 pm
"I know I don't deserve you, but I love you too, Larai." Daemon said softly as he hugged her tightly. "I don't know what I should do. I should hate her for what she's doing, but then I'd be no better off than before this mess started."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:54 pm
Larai thought of what to say for a few moments before looking up at Daemon with a sincere look about her. "Milly is acting out like a...a mentally derranged child hungry for attention. You don't have to hate her. It's her actions and methods for getting attention that should be despised."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games