Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:16 am
I had a wagon when I was a kid. We lived out in the country, though, so there was no smooth sidewalks (or, y'know, any sidewalks) on which to ride the wagon. Ah well. I'd let it fill up with rain water, throw a bunch of weeds in it, let it sit for a few days and then try to get my little brother to drink some of the "potion" rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:16 am
rofl  

Ketake

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:19 am
Sheer_Immortal
I had a wagon when I was a kid. We lived out in the country, though, so there was no smooth sidewalks (or, y'know, any sidewalks) on which to ride the wagon. Ah well. I'd let it fill up with rain water, throw a bunch of weeds in it, let it sit for a few days and then try to get my little brother to drink some of the "potion" rofl

OMG my sisters had a wheelbarrow...and they used to make "potions" out of mud and crap and try and get me to try them!
I used to make little homes for woodlice in it. =D  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:22 am
*gift Ninjas added to front page*
and man did it take me a long time to space it right.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:30 am
i used to go around collecting mud and tree brances and rocks in my cousins radio flyer so i could make tumes for my barbies and stuffed animals .. i was such a weird child  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:35 am
i used to spend 4 hours building and arguing with my friend over the storyline and the set-up for our toys. and then we'd play for like 5min and get bored.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:55 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
i wanna ride in the wagon!!!

LOL! rofl I just got back from my walk. Phew! That was fun! I came home to a message on my answering machine. Woot! Another commission piece. Just when I thought I'd get a break. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:56 am
RaidenKazama
Ketake
nah.. I could go down to 4 for you^^
I just sold some stuff^^

Omg I started readin on thsi page (i couldn't be bothered to read back and I thourght you said I"I could go down on you" I was like. o.o;
Anyways...
OMG! I want to play in the wagon! D:

LMAO! Leave it to you... rofl  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:57 am
Sheer_Immortal

LMFAO!! That's something I'd do to my little sister! xp Too funny!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:59 am
Older siblings seem to have some natural tendency towards making younger sibs drink odd stuff xd  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:59 am
NeonKitty
i used to go around collecting mud and tree brances and rocks in my cousins radio flyer so i could make tumes for my barbies and stuffed animals .. i was such a weird child

LOL! I'd carry dead mice in my pocket that I found in the field. I thought they were sleeping. xp I look back now and go...EWWW, ********! gonk No wonder my mom was afraid of me... rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:00 am
Sheer_Immortal
Older siblings seem to have some natural tendency towards making younger sibs drink odd stuff xd

Yes! whee OMG! I laughed so hard when I read your post. I remember saying to my sis, "Open your mouth and close your eyes and you will get a big surprise." Then I'd shove sand down her throat. She'd cry and tell on me, but she fell for it every single time. domokun blaugh  

IMWanderling

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:01 am
*slums in groggly* lo all...gotta go to school...finish filming stop frame...Mario Kart...I feel asleep *loses conciousness on the keyboard*

y6hu7h76yu76tgr5ghyuyuhj7yu8r45  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:01 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
i used to spend 4 hours building and arguing with my friend over the storyline and the set-up for our toys. and then we'd play for like 5min and get bored.

LMFAO!!! OMG! You guys are killing me. I never laughed so hard in all my life. Ahhh...nostalgia. lol rofl rofl rofl Those were the days, weren't they?  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:03 am
Shazbot_the_Pirate
*slums in groggly* lo all...gotta go to school...finish filming stop frame...Mario Kart...I feel asleep *loses conciousness on the keyboard*

y6hu7h76yu76tgr5ghyuyuhj7yu8r45

I can't believe you just walked in here without laughing your a** off! OMG! Did you read any of the posts? I'm dying here. Too funny! God I love this guild. It cracks me up. rofl

Have a good day at school. It won't be nearly as much fun as this place. xp  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games