Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:50 am
((Sure))  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:56 am
Larai soon awoke, yawning loudly and rubbing her eyes afterwards. She didn't really care to go back to sleep, but staying awake wasn't very appealing either. "Daemon?" she asked softly, "Are you still here?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:59 am
"Always will be, unless I tell you otherwise." Daemon said softly, his silhouette stretched out next to her once again.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:17 pm
Larai leaned against the stone wall that her bed was put up against, smiling now ever so broadly. "Good."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:17 pm
((Crowning moments of hilarity from today's gaming session:
-My party is exploring some old underground ruin, apparently of dragon architecture. Upon discovering a dusty old storeroom, this happens:
Kitty: "I taste the dust!"
DM: "It tastes dusty."
-Scales made use of his new radiant sword that also basically acts like a giant glowstick, and he can adjust the brightness with his mind. Everyone proceeded to say variants on "So it has a dimmer switch?"
-For some reason salt zombies were brought up. I had to reply with "Does that mean they'll dissolve in water?" followed up later with "I wonder if they'd be good luck if you threw one over your shoulder?"

And then there was the crowning moment of awesome. Our party is level 2. Among a few skeletons and skeleton archers, we were fighting a level 7 wraith. He only managed to "bitchslap" Scales, as he puts it, before he and Punster the cleric beat it in one turn. Between the radiant damage, Scales brilliant use of action points, and amazing luck with a natural 20, we beat a wraith five levels higher than us in one turn. The DM was stunned. >XD ))

"Although I will admit, while you were still asleep I did take one last look around Milly's mansion, see if she left any clue where she went. While I can't say I know for certain where she is, I did find this." Daemon said, the diary emerging from his shadow.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:32 pm
Larai picked the diary up and flipped the pages towards the end, if only to see what Daemon had found. She found a list of various countries as well as famous cities and the pros and cons of visiting/living/vacationing in each. "Maybe she picked some place of sentimental value. Do you remember going with her to any of these places? Or something important happening between you two in these areas?" she asked after a few moments of thinking it over.

{XDD That wraith tempted fate with that bitchslap. It was only natural that it got it's mudda-fukkin a** wooped, amirite? rofl

Also, as for where Milly was at, where should she be? Syria? That town where Ariae enslaved her at one point? Or for added ******** up points, should she be hidden in Marianne's old lair beneath the rubble?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:36 pm
((I like Marianne's old lair. Still looking for attention from mommy and daddy after all.))

Daemon shook his head. "No, I never really took her on any family outings, remember? Everything that happened between us really happened around here."

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:39 pm
"So you've never been to any of these places with her because of something she did? Not at all?" Larai asked, raising an eyebrow. "Mom mentioned once that Milly was prone to running from her problems in her younger years. If she's not in these places, where else might she be?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:43 pm
"No, if she ever ran off, I usually just sent someone to drag her back..." Daemon said, reverting to a small shadowed pool and moving about in circles as he paced.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:49 pm
"So were there instances in which you went after her yourself?" Larai asked, hoping to trigger at least some sort of memory for Daemon.

{What should happen with Milly? Should they reconcile and eventually drift apart completely? Should Milly somehow wipe her own memories clean in an attempt to help herself get better, only to accidentally put herself into a mental and physical childhood in which she could never grow from? Or what?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:52 pm
"Just...one...She tried to bring Marianne back so she had gone to her lair...I know I went after her then..." Daemon said, stopping his pacing.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:54 pm
"Maybe that's where she's at." Larai replied, sitting herself upright now.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:59 pm
"But that's a pile of ruins now, isn't it?" Daemon said, his silhouette stretching back onto the wall opposite the bed.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:01 pm
"You can both teleport via. shadow. I wouldn't doubt that she could use that to get herself in." Larai pointed out, her eyes locked onto Daemon's shadow.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:02 pm
"Still, I would've thought it had collapsed by now, I wouldn't think there was enough room to squeeze into."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games