Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:06 am

((O.o I'm sorry Viral I hope that was not all me sweatdrop ))

At first Elcia had been silently cursing herself for sleeping so heavily to not notice the coming assault. She had a sinking feeling the old man had something to do with the un-elf-like sleepiness.

But like the night before things had happened so quickly that she had just taken note of where they'd thrown her beloved bow and experimented discreetly with slipping her hands out of the cuffs when they'd been rescued by none other than Hedron.

"We are glad to see you again, big guy." She told Hedron giving him a pat on the arm as he nuzzled Ashoc. She mumble something in elven that she could not find an adequately meaningful translation for in human's English.

"Yes we need to make ourselves scarce. " She said as she slipped her other hand out of the cuffs and went to get their weapons.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:15 am

Kerrigan_dragon
Ashoc blinked in shock at Hedron, lifting her cuffed arms to pet him gently without really telling herself to. Things were moving a bit fast, even for her. "Hello," she greeted him very softly. "I missed you too. You are a good friend. What exactly happened? Heln said you... you died. And wait... you said my name?" That last sentence she exclaimed with shock and excitement, in contrast to the soft shock from before. Her own emotions and thoughts and feelings were getting a little jumbled up with everyone else's, and it was hard for her to differentiate. She wiped at her eyes a little with her arm, the confusion was getting to her, she decided. Bullshit, she told herself, and had to smile a bit. She cleared her throat to speak so even Nerius could hear. "Ok, guys, I'm so glad that Hedron is back, but, if the cops found us here, I think it's time we find a new hiding place."
Hedron purred and his helmet began loosening up giving her a chance to stop him from taking it off, or if she she did want to see his real face

Heln: "I.....I don't know where to go" he backed off. he knew everyone was a little mad at him

Hedron purred and pat Elcis shoulder back, he was glad everyone wanted him back

(Don't worry Elci XD it was everyone in the RP XD Everyone loves Hedron apparently :3 )

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:22 am

"Elcia.... could this sad motley crew perhaps stay with the elves for a bit? Just for one night?" Ashoc asked Elcia with a sheepish expression. "Believe me guys, this isn't how things usually go for me. It's not usually this... chaotic. Ironically enough." While petting Hedron, she heard his helmet coming loose. "You want to take your helmet off?" she asked him softly. "Ok. Go ahead."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:31 am

Elcia gave them all a very grave look though she had been thinking of very same proposal.
"If you think you can teleport us all directly to my home I think you could spend some time there." She almost grinned at the idea of smuggling such a crowd of outsiders into the heart of the woodland village.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:34 am

energy escaped the helmet as he took it off and dark blue hair that faded into white in the middle dropped out behind his head, he had white and sky blue skin with royal blue eyes. a large scar came from the top of his head and the place it began hidden in his hair, it went down his face and neck and went farther then they could see as it disappeared into his clothing. he drops his hair onto Ashoc and instead of seeing through his memories she through his vision, she could see out of her own point of view using his sight and he got in front of her so she could see him first.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:51 am

Ashoc's eyes went wide and her jaw dropped as Hedon's hair touched her and sight, not memory, flooded her senses.. "Whoa. Whoa." She took a long moment just to get used to colour, let alone focusing on sight. "How the hell can you guys walk with all this distraction of sight everywhere?" she asked loudly. It was almost too much. She stared intently at Hedron, soaking up every last detail of his face. "Blue is such a beautiful colour," she muttered softly, her eyes flickering all over his features. Some of the colours he wore she could identify from the last vision she'd seen, but some she had no idea what they were. They were all beautiful. He was beautiful. Everything was beautiful. The scar winding down his face was interesting and full of character and was gorgeous. She closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath.

"If you can think of a place we could teleport to, Elcia, then I can get us there. Um. I need my hands uncuffed though." Ashoc smiled crookedly. She opened her eyes once more and stared at Hedron again, knowing it was extremely rude, but she couldn't help herself. Maybe after she'd memorized everything of his face, she would dare to look at Elcia, or someone else.

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:58 am

Kerrigan_dragon
Ashoc's eyes went wide and her jaw dropped as Hedon's hair touched her and sight, not memory, flooded her senses.. "Whoa. Whoa." She took a long moment just to get used to colour, let alone focusing on sight. "How the hell can you guys walk with all this distraction of sight everywhere?" she asked loudly. It was almost too much. She stared intently at Hedron, soaking up every last detail of his face. "Blue is such a beautiful colour," she muttered softly, her eyes flickering all over his features. Some of the colours he wore she could identify from the last vision she'd seen, but some she had no idea what they were. They were all beautiful. He was beautiful. Everything was beautiful. The scar winding down his face was interesting and full of character and was gorgeous. She closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath.

"If you can think of a place we could teleport to, Elcia, then I can get us there. Um. I need my hands uncuffed though." Ashoc smiled crookedly. She opened her eyes once more and stared at Hedron again, knowing it was extremely rude, but she couldn't help herself. Maybe after she'd memorized everything of his face, she would dare to look at Elcia, or someone else.

he reaches around and snaps off the handcuffs and throws them away. he pets her. he gives her a kiss on the lips then shyly moves his head back embarrassed. He was falling for her this entire time.

Old Man: all of the sudden Elci could feel a presence behind her and it was the old man. He whispered to Elcia "there are ways around blindness. but i'm not sure if that is what she wants."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:12 am

Ashoc had been having a hard time keeping balance even with using Hedron as support. Every shift of her eyes made her dizzy for a moment, so unused to sight she was. And then he kissed her. It's not like she hadn't been kissed before... well, not recently, of course, but things were just so confusing right now.... After he drew back, her vision slid away and she found herself on the ground. "Oh dear," she murmured, standing up and taking a step a little bit away from Hedron. She didn't want to hurt him, but she didn't know how her emotions factored into anything at the moment. "Um. Not right now Hedron. Maybe later, maybe someday, maybe not. Um." Al her words were getting jumbled and the meaning was coming out all wrong, "We need to go, now. I don't think I want the police to come again." She quickly ran inside and roused Nerius, telling him to come out, then gathered her instruments and brought them outside, waiting until Nerius had gone outside to go. "Ok. Gather round everyone. Elcia, you think of where we're to go."

Kerrigan_dragon

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:15 am

Nerius felt himself rushing back out of the depths of his thought. He followed Ashoc back outside silently, not wishing to disturb her own focus, and regarded the group carefully as they returned to the front of the warehouse. They were all ready to leave, it seemed. Wondering where they were headed now, he straightened his tie and righted his suit jacket. The scarf flowed continuously around him as an indicator of his thought stream. He said nothing, only stood motionless, awaiting the move.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:16 am

he slowly puts his helmet back on and it locked in tight. He felt crushed on the inside. he got near Elci and sat down.....and just waited. He didn't know what to do or think. his dragon coiled up around him

Old Man: he shook his head "poor lad."

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:18 am

Elcia laughed at Ashoc's reaction to her new found sight then jumped at the sudden appearance of the old man.
"You! I presume you have some agenda in mind but I'll tell you what I think of your sleeping spell later. " She went to Ashoc's side and took her hand to steady her.
"I'll focus on my home and you take care of the rest."

With that she closed her eyes and imagined all the details of her tree top home.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:24 am

Elcia
Elcia laughed at Ashoc's reaction to her new found sight then jumped at the sudden appearance of the old man.
"You! I presume you have some agenda in mind but I'll tell you what I think of your sleeping spell later. " She went to Ashoc's side and took her hand to steady her.
"I'll focus on my home and you take care of the rest."

With that she closed her eyes and imagined all the details of her tree top home.

"It led to your friend coming back didn't it? if you all were awake when the police arrived you all would have killed them there and Hedron wouldn't have found you all." he nodded to her

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:32 am

Ashoc hated relationships. She'd tried the whole dating thing a few times. Each time it had only ended with misery and death. Relationships complicated things. Especially with work, and especially in the line of work she did. They messed up priorities, got in the way of things functioning smoothly, got people hurt in many ways, physically and emotionally. Other people could handle them, but not she. How much more chaos could be made than with love? So she didn't do the whole dating thing anymore, hadn't for a long time. Never wanted to again. But now she could feel that she'd hurt Hedron anyways, she could feel the pain in his heart. She grimaced as she closed her eyes and began to play a sorrowful, bitter, hurt and angry tune, reflecting some of her inner emotions.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:35 am

(( could have left what you had Pisces XD My post was pretty jumbled considering all the things I'm juggling over here like home work))

Elcia only replied to the old man with an annoyed expression. "We'll settle everything once we are away from here."

She pictured the large open room of the lower level with its mahogany floor and decorative carved rafters hanging between the massive trunks and limbs of the six trees the home straddled.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games