Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:24 pm
Quote:
Hhhm, can't say I like it, but can't say I don't. There's something about it that I just don't like

wtf? anyway it seems much to clutterd might want to trim it down a bit  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:28 pm
Yeah, the gun doesn't really stand out terribly. You'll probably either need a more colorful or bigger one.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:10 pm
O.O You went from like...Robo-Erv, destroyer of worlds, to Samurai Erv...
Anyway, me likey, but for the sake of being nitpicky, I'll say that's a bit boring. Go hold something or something like that stare

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:33 pm
There is too much black, add some color that isn't red.
The red isn't evenly spaced, its all in one area.
Ditch the circlet, it doesn't match with anything.

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:07 pm
I think that the imp is a little out of place, it doesn't even contrast what you have on, there must be something that can fit that role better.

And before anyone says anything I know it's the top of my head that is going to get the slam. I couldn't find anything that helps it. crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my eggs/hatchlings to make them grow please.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Erverains too Please. ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:08 pm
Losing the ears might help a tad. And the thorny thing? What is that?
...Of course, now I'm going to get it for being too "simple" or some such.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:18 pm
I would say it's highly "Thematic" It fits the bill of Elite Guard in ancient china. Well done, I replaced the ears and smoke with drome egg hair and sword. The thorn is the deathwhisper.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:24 pm
Well, the mask and the sword seem, I dunno, a little out of place. The sword because it's blue, and the rest of you is monochrome, and the mask because, well, it just doesn't look like it fits there... Sorry I can't offer any constructive criticisms...  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:00 am
If you really wanted you probably could use the Samurai Banner, thing to give a little contrast to yours... I just really like how it's straight forward but not barren.

And don't sell yourself short your replies make it so that I look for things that might fit better... Like how it is now, the mask is the gemni one (Which I forgot about sweatdrop ) but I don't really like how the two ends make his mouth/cheeks look blocky.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:54 am
Kusa.... looking carefully at your avi I realize it looks like an evil clown from the depths of hell and while utterly cool really... really... creepy all at the same time *hides in the corner*  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:35 am
Sanzo, you're such a furry. You're not even antropomorphic anymore; you're just a fox. XD

Anyways, it's very pretty, but it's only really one item. Really...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:21 pm
You have a dignified looking character Setama. I do not know what could be improved for it has a good combo of items.  

Kire Kaysan

Phaeton

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:41 pm
That's a very nice raptor wrangler setup. The only thing I could suggest is more authentic looking gloves.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:45 pm
Raver with a duffel bag? Showing lots of midriff? I assume you were aiming for that, yes?  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:10 pm
just because an item has the word samurai in it doesn't mean that it will make a samurai avi look better  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games