Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:01 am
Yes it would be Kerrigan *He flew faster and reached the farm and let them all off and turned back into a humanoid dragon*

*A man who was covered in moss and burlap sacks with a scope where his right eye would be walks out. none of his body could be seen* *The man walked out and went near them*

Hello. My name is Marcus. Who might you all be?

Draden: its me Draden. I was with Viral remember?

Marcus: Ahhh. Now I see. You were an owl when I saw ya last i'm sorry lad. *He shakes Dradens hand and then proceeds shaking everyones hands* Its cold out here so come on inside*

*Draden followed Marcus into a house that looked shabby on the outside but inside it was a beautifully made wooden house that had differant kinds of random weapons that were near completion, Marcus led the group to a living room with plenty of couches while he sat in a rocking chair*

Marcus: *Looks at all of them* Oh sorry about that *He snaps his fingers and their wounds immediately healed* There we go, much better *He begins rocking back and forth in the chair* So what are you all here for?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:15 pm
((....yeah, I'm a bit lost now,and everytime kagura sugests some, you peolpe say no, so I'm going to be off for a while.... neutral ))  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:25 pm
Gothic_Angel_Skye
((....yeah, I'm a bit lost now,and everytime kagura sugests some, you peolpe say no, so I'm going to be off for a while.... neutral ))
(Well its just easier to move the plot along if we have a guide that knows whats going on so nothing gets confused. Thats why I down played the witch cousin deal. Sometimes Skye you just need to ride with the plot and just take inputs like your character talking, asking questions, and taking action. Surfers ride waves, the don't make them 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:32 pm
Kerrigan looked down at herself and around at the others in amazement as they were healed. "How did you..?" she trailed off for a moment, then sat up quickly, remembering her manners. "Oh yes, terribly sorry, how rude of me. My name is Kerrigan. This is Elcia, Cthugarai, Draden - whom you've met before I guess - and Kagura." She gestured at each person as she named them off. "And, well, we're here because.... Have you ever heard of someone called Zenaku? He attacked us, stole something in our possession, and kidnapped Viral." She spoke in a bland, matter-of-fact tone, with the only indicator of her real emotions being a slight tightening at the corner of her lips, her hands balling up in her lap, and a small crack in her voice when she said "Viral." "So... you know... if you could help us at all it would be greatly appreciated."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:49 am
"Tis a pleasure to meet you Marcus, I'm amazed at the ease you wield such powerful magics." Cthugarai commented. "But these pleasantries can wait, the item that Kerrigan told you about is of utmost importance to us, and possibly the wellbeing of everyone in the immediate area. We MUST retrieve it."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:46 pm
Marcus: Zenaaku eh? yeah hes a devil of a legend in the muted voices of the secretive. thank you for the compliment, i've had a lot of practice. but getting back on task I must say that its odd that you all actually met Zenaku face-to-face, hardly anyone knows what he looks like and lives to tell about it. That and he must've wanted that book or Viral pretty bad to take it under his own hands.

I heard gunfire before so I guess he used soldiers?

Draden: Correct sir.

Marcus: Ahhh. Then you alls nightmares have only begun  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:49 am
"Yeah, silver haired fellow with a silver right eye. I didn't notice much else about him, because I was a little distracted with Viral getting kidnapped and all of us getting shot, and me starting to die a little bit..." Kerrigan trailed off for a moment, then shook her head slightly and continued. "We never said it was a book." She narrowed her eyes suspiciously at Marcus.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:59 pm
*Points at Elcias coat* thats what gave it away. Ice flowers are always looking for that book. You wouldd be surprised how many I hear about looking for it. all kinds of people look for that thing.

As for Zenaku you stated his description right. Wow, you all really did see him eh? He must be in a good mood or a big hurry today if he didn't kill you for the fun of it. You all are considered lucky though its hard to believe.  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:28 pm
"No offense, but I don't FEEL to lucky right now. If you know what I mean." Cthugarai said with a little twinge in his voice. "What can you tell us about the book, you seem to be the most informed person we've meet... that doesn't want to kill us anyway."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:24 pm
Kusaragi
"No offense, but I don't FEEL to lucky right now. If you know what I mean." Cthugarai said with a little twinge in his voice. "What can you tell us about the book, you seem to be the most informed person we've meet... that doesn't want to kill us anyway."
Thats classified. the people I got that information from told me not to tell anyone and I don't break deals. I can however tell you all how to get the book and your friend back.  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:44 pm
Kagura pipped in, gripping her scythe. "Well, that would be nice, but what if the guy can get info from the book that we don't know yet and use it against us. We must know more about the book!" She shook her head in frustration, and sighed. She didn't have much of a connection with these people, but she was determined.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:12 pm
Gothic_Angel_Skye
Kagura pipped in, gripping her scythe. "Well, that would be nice, but what if the guy can get info from the book that we don't know yet and use it against us. We must know more about the book!" She shook her head in frustration, and sighed. She didn't have much of a connection with these people, but she was determined.
A deal is a deal. and if you are worried about him finding out more then you should hurry more so he can't lean anymore when you take it.  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Kerrigan sighed softly and rubbed her face with her hands tiredly. "Well... I can understand the need for secrecy. As much help as you can give us would be appreciated. So, how can we get the book and Viral back quickly, before Zenaku discovers anything that would best stay hidden?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:24 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan sighed softly and rubbed her face with her hands tiredly. "Well... I can understand the need for secrecy. As much help as you can give us would be appreciated. So, how can we get the book and Viral back quickly, before Zenaku discovers anything that would best stay hidden?"
I know where one of zenakus smaller bases are and you might be able to infiltrate it but I must warn you thaat if both ae there in the base they will only be there for a few days before they go to an even bigger base that wuld be impossible to sneak through. so you all can rest here for a while and do whatever but you all better be quick on getting ready to go there.  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:08 pm
"Thank you for your hospitality, A good night sleep will do us all good." Cthugarai said rubbing the area he was shot nervously. "What will we need to get into the base? We don't have much in the way of 'Stealth' gear, and the sooner we have a plan of action the sooner we can put it into motion."

He then took up a char next to a table and took out a notepad and pen. "Where do we stand?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games