Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
SpiralRabbit's Dream Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your favourite Red and Black Items?
  I'll send a post and let you no!
  Poll=Gold
View Results

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:09 pm
bump 14

why? I give her competition  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:25 pm
SpiralRabbit

I certainly do know what bugger means, but I tend to think of the little buggers rather than the uh hum other buggers. rofl

*GASP* Whoa! I've never seen that definition eek ACK! LOL For frick's sakes! $&@)(%@% my cute little innocent word has been defiled! LOL Good grief

and Bump #20.

And I would be glad you're back because a competition is no fun without any competition and i was taunting you and looking for you while you were gone but you were gone! gonk But now you're back and I'm all OVER the bumpage! Muahahaha!

CheevaWoW

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:13 pm
wahah...! Spooky Bunnies...!!! Hey I voted...! all them bunnies are creepy...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:55 am
User ImageFeed us
if you want competition i can enter too lol ^^,
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1st and 2nd Prize go to... drum roll...

it's a draw between No.1 Duke_Azriel and No.3 Xx Tragic Rabbit xX so they will both receive 3,000.

3rd Prize of 1,000 goes to No.5 my personal favourite by Duke_Azriel. Just to let you all know I chose this entry as soon as I clapped eyes on it, I lurve it. btw I'm not getting that tattoo anytime soon tho, rofl .

I'm thinking for my next competition maybe Avi Art...

Last chance to comment/vote for me in the Arena

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:24 am
User Image

Aww Thanks everyone. <3
User Image

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

anjhae_xorldane

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:37 am
goodLuck to you!~ heart

hope you'll vote me in the avatar arena~ mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:14 pm
YAY for your successful contest. i voted for the top one!  

Chimaria

anjhae_xorldane

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:27 am
Chimaria
YAY for your successful contest. i voted for the top one!

that's ok you can vote anyone you like but you can vote me too you know~ ahihi~ mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:47 pm
Lilith Le Rouge
User ImageFeed us
if you want competition i can enter too lol ^^,
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Muahahaha! Bring it on! I luvs competition biggrin
Plus, I'm at

BUMP #21
already! Muah ah ah!

CheevaWoW

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:34 am
Bump 15

Yes, I saw were you were taunting me, but I usually can only get on during the weekends, so I'm not that hard of competition to beat. Thanks for the bugs by the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:55 pm
Bump #22 ^.^

Hehe you're welcome smile Didn't mean for you to pay me! Next time I will send more bugs but you needn't pay me for them ^.^

Yeah I figured you couldn't get on for some various reason, I was just teasin to be silly whee

CheevaWoW

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:49 pm
User ImageFeed us
well i won't compete now since you got a 20+ bump lead xd your simply invincible now 3nodding
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:19 am
heart  

Adie05

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:14 pm
BEWARE OF YOUR CHAIR AND HOW YOUR SITTING AT YOUR PC

Hi all, I'm in a bit of a pickle at the moment because I may have Repetetive Strain Injury! gonk I say may because I haven't been to the doctors to have it confirmed yet. The other day after being on the PC I was in terrible pain. I'll try to explain the best I can. One of the way's to explain how it felt is that it felt like I was having a heart-attack. I literally crawled up the stairs to my partner and away from my son who I didn't want to freak out. (luckily my son was having breakfast so his attention wasn't on me) I really freaked out, didn't know what to do, my partner was totally panicking as well. Basically it felt like I'd been blasted in the chest and my left arm felt like it was being twisted around and around, I was also having difficulty in breathing from the pain and panic. I pretty much knew what it was because I have been getting arm ache for the past few months and more recently the pain was sometimes in my chest as well. I was thrashing around on our bed crying and panicking the pain was awfull I just didn't know what the heck to do. It sounds mad but all I wanted was a stupid paracetamol, got to laugh at myself I mean a paracetamol like that was going to do anything! But after my partner got me one with a glass of water. (I had screamed at him like a mad woman to get me some.) As it happens swallowing the paracetamol and water actually must have had a bit of a calming effect eek because the pain was actually getting bearable. The pain faded bit by bit over the next 10-20 minutes.

One of the reasons I wanted to let you know what had happened is because I don't want it happening to anyone else. The reason it has happened to me is because I don't have a proper typist chair or even a chair that is high enough for my PC set up. I have one of those which I call a "managers chair", you know comfy but really impractable because you can't adjust the height. So the chair is WAY to low and when using the mouse my left arm is like straight instead of bent. I have been SO stupid and irresponsible I worked in Admin for a Uni for 6-7 years you would think I would know better. As I type now I have the mouse on a book on my lap and typing this bit by bit. Although I only had the intention to only type this, as soon as I logged onto gaia I did the usual trying to earn gold through the MP and check on my fishies! DUH what am I like, I should of only typed this until I get an appointment with the GP.

Please don't make the same mistake as me, make sure your sat at your PC properly. A colleague has a proper typist chair which they are donating to me, so when I'm sorted I'll post some links of diagrams and information of how to sit at your PC correctly and information re Repetative Strain Injury. 3nodding

Knowing me I'll be checking on gaia over the next week but I'm going to really try just to lurk and read posts etc. I'll let you know what the doctor sais and I'll keep you up to date with my progress. Feel free to give me any other theories of what the problem/pain could be caused by or any questions.

I apologize if this post doesn't make much sense as I'm really tired and need to get to bed and I haven't proof read it.

I have got some really good news tho, I have now got my quest item the DARK HALO! YAY I'm really chuffed. razz

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games