Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:52 pm
Suddenly he snapped out of it.
"Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:00 am
*looks around*wow this place looks like it would be ok for me to stay  

the_forgottenriku

treetb-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:00 pm
Gaian Name: treetb
Character name: jin kurosaki
Race:human
Description: 5'6 sasukes complection
Light or Dark Powers: combo of both
Weapons(max 3): sword darkstar abalties to call appon the elements and hiden energy in side of him to be able to also shoot out blast of aura
Relations(if any)
Personality: combo of sasuke naruto and kiba
Strengths(normal abilities): knows all kinds of fighting styles
Weaknesses(normal weaknesses):
Bio: jin kurosaki was born on both sides of the light and the dark litte did people know his mom was pure good and his father was evil they had secret afairs with each other and when people found out they were discusted at both of them so as jin grew up he had no friends but ennmies but he had a kind heart like his mother and a loth of strengh like his father witch made people some people fear him
Other: jin can also chose to be dark or light at any point in time or be both
with one angle wing and 1 deamon wing light on the left and dark on the right  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:02 am
Blade_Icestorm
Once, long ago there was magic both minor and powerful. But there was two different aspects of this magic, light and dark magic. The master wizard of light was named Oranious and sought to save humanity, while the master wizard of dark magic Hessanar wanted to use magic to enslave all those he despised. There was a war between the two armies and the region in which the battle took place was nearly ripped apart by the magic that flowed across it. It was down to the master wizards in a fight to the death. But as their magic collided against each other it sent out waves of energy farthur than the battlefield was, sinking and seeping into the woods themselves tainting and touching all those within it. All those that were touched whether they were humanoid or animal and even the plants were imbued with either dark or light energy. Some could only use a little of the power, while others were much stronger. Some found their abilities naturally while others found them the hard way. What happened to the Wizards is unknown, some say they died others way that they are still battling. But this story is about those who've been changed and what fate has lying in store for them. Will they seek power or will they seek to help others. Will they cleanse the land or will they taint it with darkness. Only time will tell.

In this RP you can play any creature you can think of as long as you follow these simple rules:
1) Follow all Gaia rules
2) No Godmodding
3) Keep it PG17. romance is encouraged but no cybering.
4) Use (()) or {{}} or [[]] to show OOC
5) Type at least 3 lines, so be descriptive of what you do
6) Must be literate to semi-literate.
7) Once all these rules are read place a wahmbulance to show you've read the rules.

Now for the character skeleton.
Gaian Name:
Character name:
Race:
Description:
Light or Dark Powers:
Weapons(max 3):
Relations(if any)
Personality:
Strengths(normal abilities):
Weaknesses(normal weaknesses):
Bio:
Other:

Gaian Name: Blade Icestorm
Character name: Lerista Oakenleaf
Race: Elven
Description: User Image
Light or Dark Powers: Dark
Weapons(max 3): 6ft Long sword, Elven bow (50arrows), dagger
Relations(if any): Kemashi Oakenleaf (king of Ashenvale)
Personality: He is somewhat aloof at times and though he may seem distant from others he is kind to those who show no reason for anything else.
Strengths(normal abilities): Arrow crafting, First Aid, singing, dancing and art.
Weaknesses(normal weaknesses): Overconfident
Bio: Lerista was born in a noble elven family. His father is the king of Ashenvale, making him the prince. He doesnt like to admit it to others and dreads the day his father leaves the legacy to him. He likes to go hunting with the hunting party and one day when he was out hunting, a powerful wave a magic struck him and the group he was with. When the blast dissapated he could feel something indescribable coursing through his veins, and he couldnt control it. It continued to build, those remaining elves from the hunting party sought to aid him in what looked to be him in pain. They died shortly after as dark energy ripped its way out of his body into several explosions of dark energy and knocking him unconcious. That accident left scars across his back in a strange arcan rune. When he finally reawoke he saw the carnage he had caused, so he decided to not return home until he could better control his abilities.

*He kneeled where he had awoken feeling a little of the pain ebbing away from his body. Stiffly he rose back to his feet at looked around him in horror.*
"What have I done?"
*He bows his head for his fallen kin and places a gold piece on each of their heads.*
"Goodbye, my friends. I hope you find peace in your next life."
*He knew these woods as would the best ranger, and he knew where several small hamlets were. He needed answers, he had to know what happened. He could sense in the air the strong tingling of magic still coursing about. This was nothing ordinary, he knew that to help his kindred to lay at peace he must find the answers. So he set in his mind the directions to the closest known hamlet, and set off on his way.

hmmm....how do i become 'em?  

iDensity

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

iDensity

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:03 am
Drazilly
Suddenly he snapped out of it.
"Who are you?"

*looks around* are u talking to me?  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:48 pm
gaian name- teamedward790

charecter name- Moonwillow

race- dark elf

gender-female

age- 117 but looks as is she is only 17

description- white waist length hair, black coat and black pants, forehead gem, ember colored eyes

light or dark powers- light

weapons- elven bow, 9 ft. sword with scratch down side, poisen tipped throwing stars

relations- daughter of king SilverOak and queen SilverAsh from the kingdom of the trees

personality- kind. tough and loyal, Moonwillow had a laidback personality untill the death of her kingdom and family. she only trusts people when they trust her

strengths- kind, loyal, tough and strikingly beautiful, she knows what to do in a tight spot. she is good with negotioating and theivery. when she comes across men they have a double take. she knows how to brake all the bones in your body if you decide to take a closer look without her permission

weakness- pity and sadness

bio- Moonwillow is a princess who was awaiting on her wedding whne her whole village was attacked and slaughtered by goblins. As she watched in horror her family and kingdom was slaughtered in front of her eyes. She barely escaped when her fiancee was murderd. She has never been the same since then. Now with no home and nothing but her clothes on her back and her only weapons: a sword,bow and arrow, and throwing stars, she searches for help and revenge...

other- ....  

Toxic Corrupt

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:58 pm
*looks around ruins of her lost kingdom, she wept over the body of her loved ones* i must go...* she kisses each of their heads and flees into the forest*  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:27 pm
*she walks about the forest in fright and anger and sadness with her bow at the ready* oh mother! oh father! im sorry for not dying with you!  

Toxic Corrupt

iFallenAngel88

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:32 pm
Gaian Name-chaosdevil88
Character Name-Felix Shock
Race-Angel/Human
Gender-Male
Age-158
Description-User Image
Light or Dark Powers-Light
Weapons-4ft long sword,poison tipped daggers 30 and a large angel dragon
Relations-none
Personality-Felix is a good open minded person also takes rage on people who do bad
Strengths-Healing(only to others),regeneration(myself),dancing and arts
Weaknesses-takes too much risks
Bio-Felix was an orphan roaming the world all by himself at the age of 1year to 60years,having death to his life almost everyday,and forced to work for good but liked it,for almost all his life he helped all those who needed help really badly,he first found out tht he was and angel when he died at the age of 104 and roamed the earth looking like a teenager,and after painstaking work Felix finally found out how to control his powers  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:06 pm
*walks thru the forest and comes across what looks like a teenage boy* who are you? *looks him up and down. he wasnt unpleasent looking and he looked travel worn*  

Toxic Corrupt

iFallenAngel88

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:24 pm
"i am Felix Shock and who might you be?" Felix said as he started
to walk down the forest and feed his dragon ((just to tell you my dragon could go big and small))  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:36 pm
'' i am the princess moonwillow'' she bows to the stranger. ''perhaps you could help me?''  

Toxic Corrupt

iFallenAngel88

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:33 pm
"wht may u ask of me"Felix told moonwillow  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:38 pm

His eyes snapped open and he realized he had been unconcious for awhile. The shadow was still swirling in him causing his head to spin a bit. After a minute his body became adjusted once again. He sat up and popped his neck. "Where am I?" He couldnt remember how he got here but he did remember the journey, at least to a point. The memories of what he had done crashed upon him again and he stiffled his tears and rolled to his feet.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces