Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
~Dreams and Wishes~ Release~ (Info first page) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild idea?
  Awesome! I'd join =]
  Awesome but I wouldn't join
  It could be better...
  You'll just be wasting gold, don't do et D=
View Results

Same Old Song And Dance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:52 pm

I don't have much of a life outside of school either. Although I do the most random while I'm there like get into agruements about butter and star in "St. Martain Idol"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:07 pm

User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

Hehe, thanks for the support guys! I'm gonna go for it!
And at school I'm..... I'm not sure who I am. I guess it depends what class I'm in really XD!
I hang out with practically everyone.... well... different people from different social groups that is ^^

And I love hearing about other people since I feel like I talk about myself to often =]

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image

Karunoshi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:39 pm

User Image

I think most of us feel like that at some point or another. Which makes a paradox. We want to hear about other, but no one really wants to talk. xd

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:50 pm

Well except those people that can't stop talking about themselves or other people *rolls eyes*

But yea XD I tend to rant about myself a lot I catch myself doing so I'm sure that people have heard my life!

User Image

Karunoshi

Consuming Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:35 am

I'm a wierdo, I love having people around, just not necessarily interacting constantly...like my friend's apartment where we'd hang out, the two boys would be on thier computers or doing x-box and I'd read while my friend had her sketchpad out. Those moments are awesome for some reason.

I don't like parties, I like small friend gatherings. like 5 people is the largest group I really like to hang out with. Any larger than that and it ends up breaking up into smaller groups anyway. :3

I don't usually talk about myself. I must be having an off day. hm.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:23 pm

User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

I'm about half and half when it comes to talking about myself. Half the time I'll talk about myself and the other half I listen to other people.
...stealing your heartUser Image

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:31 pm

User Image

I tend to lean more towards listening. That's usually though cause I am really shy around people I don't know. There are times I love being an invisible wall flower.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:47 pm

heart

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:22 pm

That's barely me Lucky.

I'm the girl that's smiling at everyone but is too shy to talk to anyone except the people she's friends with. She's random and is ashamed of herself as she dances constantly since she can't stand still and you know she's having a bad day if she's listening intently on her mp3. Unless she doesn't have any friends then listening intently is okay.
I love how I put most of that in third person XD

I like listening, if I could lose any senses it would talking (if that's a sense in the first place.. oh wait it isn't XD!)
Though it would be suckish kind of since I would be able to regularly communicate with people and give them advice directly D=

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:03 pm

Here's the updated code for my quest banner ^_^

[IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g196/final_shadow/Gaia Stuffs/My-quest-.gif[/IMG]

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:59 am

User Image

You could always talk using other means, Karu. Sign language, writing, pictures, computer, there's all sorts of different ways.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:25 pm

heart

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:14 am

I could never give up my voice! I'd be lost if I couldn't talk or sing. eek
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:27 am

I'd be lost w/o talking. God knows I do it enough.

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:12 pm

User Image

I would be furious without my voice. I love choir and singing waaay too much. I get mad when something like strep throat happens and I can't sing. I hate it so much. Everyone avoids me when I'm sick like that because I get so irritable.

User Image

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff