Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:47 am
"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Bena burst into a rather loud laugh at the site of the ninja in shorts tripping.

"That's hilarious!!" Bena accidentally took someone Tequila and drank as if it was water...

"...Urgh..."Bena bent over with her hair casting over her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:51 am
*sits down at the bar and looks over at the crowd of ppl gathered around bena seeing if she is alright*
interesting .... well i wonder what fool will get raped at a bar tonight xd (and i'm not saying it's bena if that's what ur thinking ... but it might be ... oh what now .. mystery has struck)  

foxiegrl

Jade Anna

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:13 am
Jade stands up, shaking her head at Bena's.... antics. "Huh... Humans..." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:19 am
Im great at role playing. ninja  

ninja-wing

sugarhighaznman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:18 am
*sugarhighaznman runs in the bar high on sugar and immediately slips on untied shoelaces* "AHHHHHHH"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:32 pm
And he rams straight into Jade. "Watch it, kid." she snarls. "This sword isn't just for show..." (( twisted )) The only time she ever acted like that was when she was seriously ticked off, and that was never a good sign.  

Jade Anna

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:42 pm
"Ooooo....shiny....Alistair's is a lot cooler though." Bena curiously poked at Jade's sword then ran away laughing. ninja

"I'm a ninja samurai!!!" She laughed pulling the turtle neck of her dark brown sweater to her shades.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:09 am
Jade scowled at Bena, still in a bad mood. Wine, even a single sip of it, would do that to her. She started after her, grabbed her by the scruff of her neck, and growled, "Nobody... touches... the sword."  

Jade Anna

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:05 am
"Then how come that girl over there is running with it?" Bena points at random girl  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:10 pm
Elves have extremely good vision. She could see that the sword was still in her sheath. "That is the oldest trick in the book."  

Jade Anna

mybiteisworse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:43 am
* Hand went onto the door pushing it open. The girl would step in with a smile dancing across her features. Baggy black pants clung low to her hips, that pink and blue polo shirt laid just over to the top. The red hair was cut to her shoulder length with blonde tips. *  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:54 pm
Etipaph opened the door slightly, peering curiosly around the door. "Hmm...a bar, eh?" he murmured, casting his gaze over the groups of people. Straightening up, he walked up to the bar table, and sat down on one of the stools. Gesturing to the bartender, he ordered a drink. "Just a lemonade, please," he said, sighing as the bartender went off to make Etipaphs lemonade. Looking over behind him, he could see a menacing-looking elf, which a equally menacing sword attached to her waist (waist right?).  

Etipaph

InuJesse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:56 pm
*Hides in Corner*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:20 am
*She moved over to the bar tender placing a hand on the cunter. Once the tender came up, she ordered.* I would like a peach wine cooler please.  

mybiteisworse

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:12 pm
Bena looked at the blue hair man who just ordered a lemonade.

"Psst! Help me!!!"  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games