Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:23 pm

Goddess Ace
Yeah, my mom will be understanding. When we watched Oprah and that was mentioned she said she'd still love her child no matter what.

As for Yuki's parents, I don't know. I try to be polite around them and not mention anything they disprove of. They're strcit, and I'm not sure if it's religion or not.

Ah, my sister wants me to watch a movie with her. Its called "Elephant." See ya later ~
never heard of elephant before O.o oh well. i hope it's good! have fun! ^_^v
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:08 pm

O_o Certainly was interesting. I can simply say that it was about a school shooting. How it was film kept it very interesting.

Goddess Ace
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:13 pm

Goddess Ace
O_o Certainly was interesting. I can simply say that it was about a school shooting. How it was film kept it very interesting.
elephant....school shooting...that makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever! >_< rofl
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:19 pm

I know and the ending kinda just left you hanging. Both the shooters were gay and then one of the shooters shoots the other shooter. And like, these guys are just going around shooting everybody. Then, the guy is about to shoot this couple and the movie ends. It was an independent film I think.

Goddess Ace
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:32 pm

Goddess Ace
I know and the ending kinda just left you hanging. Both the shooters were gay and then one of the shooters shoots the other shooter. And like, these guys are just going around shooting everybody. Then, the guy is about to shoot this couple and the movie ends. It was an independent film I think.
i think it seems like the film wasn't ever a big hit sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:48 pm

Many independent/cult films aren't big hits, Napoleon Dynamite and Fight Club we're probably the biggest.

I think many people would have found the movie boring but I find it interesting because it felt like actual reality. Also, most of the actors & actress were actual high school students and kept their first names.

3nodding There's a website that explains alot, like the title. I'm just to tired to read it. I'm going to sleep.

Goddess Ace
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:54 pm

Goddess Ace
Many independent/cult films aren't big hits, Napoleon Dynamite and Fight Club we're probably the biggest.

I think many people would have found the movie boring but I find it interesting because it felt like actual reality. Also, most of the actors & actress were actual high school students and kept their first names.

3nodding There's a website that explains alot, like the title. I'm just to tired to read it. I'm going to sleep.
oh wow, maybe i should watch it O.o

oh well. good night ace ^_^
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:35 am

ND rocks xD

Sarinu

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:20 pm

x.Sari.x
ND rocks xD
UGH! GROSS!
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/ndsound.php
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:10 pm

Wohoo, tonight is my parents 22nd anniversary! They'll be gone next weekend to stay at this place in North Carolina but tonight we're having some awesome food. blaugh Like shrimp.

Goddess Ace
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:15 pm

Goddess Ace
Wohoo, tonight is my parents 22nd anniversary! They'll be gone next weekend to stay at this place in North Carolina but tonight we're having some awesome food. blaugh Like shrimp.
oh wow!!! GO YOU!!! tell them congratulations for me. if they dont freak out and accept that there's actually another person on the other end and dont mind having you tell these people that they've been married that long, then tell them congratulations for me User Image

of course you could always play it safe and not tell them that so you dont get grounded or something rofl
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:21 pm

Heh-heh, I'll tell my mom - my dad doesn't understand anything I say. He's grouchy, he's 58. sweatdrop And my mom is 44, so that's a 14-year age difference. And she got married to him when she 22 so she's been married half her life. ^^ Oh well, I still love 'em.

Goddess Ace
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:24 pm

Goddess Ace
Heh-heh, I'll tell my mom - my dad doesn't understand anything I say. He's grouchy, he's 58. sweatdrop And my mom is 44, so that's a 14-year age difference. And she got married to him when she 22 so she's been married half her life. ^^ Oh well, I still love 'em.
lol, awwww, that's sweet whee tell your mom i said congratulations! 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:36 pm

3nodding I will, I have to help my sister with the cooking. Be back when ever.

Goddess Ace
Crew

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:17 pm

Congrats to your parents! xd And hey... You look different... Did you do something with your hair? xd I like that look!

Manji! Got beer? blaugh 3nodding
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games