Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnight Deth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:42 am
I am interested....Very well I shall inform peole of myself.
I am 6'3", 269lbs. 16 almost seventeen, and I love girls with long hair. My freinds call me Beast, and sometimes they call me Beastiality. I enjoy all music, and I have no dreams. I am a chronic insomniac, and I hate Scrappy Doo.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:48 am
I'm Prinniesdood. Call me Prinn for short. I'm still a little confused on why I was invited to this guild, dood. I have no idea on how to contribute but I'll see what I can do, dood.

Here's something for everyone:

Those who bring are welcome.  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Badgerkin

Partying Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:49 pm
Hey guys,

Thanks to Red Onyx for inviting me to join this guild (I like invites!)
Not sure why though but anyway... I'm 20, from the UK. My two main interests are environmental and Animal Rights issues. I like a lot of music - different stuff depending on the mood i'm in. My favourite bands are The Beatles and The Levellers and I also like punk 3nodding

On Gaia I love my plushies! Barney the Coco, Archie the Kiki and Snowball the Yeti heart

See ya, Oak Tree Pixie  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:38 pm
I just want to know what I said that made me worthy enough to be completely-not-randomly invited.

I'm AutoHawk. ...17.

Hawk, if you want.

I like to stick up for the little guy. Like when the argument is twenty to one, I'll take the side of the one, even if I wouldn't normally take that side.  

AutoHawk

Yu-Koza

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:21 pm
Im Yukata Koza. 28 in real life. My birthday is 3/26 and Japan is my passion. I spent 2 years in Koza Town and it has consumed my life. So gorgeous and so country.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:02 pm
Interesting. It is a rare day indeed when someone invites me to join a guild -- you have certainly caught my attention.

Anyway, you may call me Enya.

I am 5'6" and 120 pounds. I am male, caucasian, I have dark auburn hair, green/gray eyes, and I have small feet. xp

You may find a more detailed description about me in my profile. If you want to see some of my posts just take a trip over to the ED -- I mostly post in the Abortion Thread and Sex Is Like Mountain Climbing. I am assuming that is where you have seen me. Am I right?

Edit: Oh, and I am eighteen years old.  

Asexual-Slut~Enya

LostStarina

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:33 pm
Hello there, my name is LostStarina, but you can call me Starina for short. This is my first time being invited to a guild so again, I would like to thank Red Onyx. Basically I am 19, will be 20 in July, and am attending junior college here in California before transferring to SXU in Chicago, Illinois this coming fall. I am a music and mathematics major and plan on going in to teaching and possibly work in some performing on the side. I am very interested in music, I could go on talking about it for days, and I also enjoy anime a lot! Other than that, I am pretty much just in to being online and talking and making new friends. Want to know anything more about me, feel free to check out my profile. Knowing me and my spontaneity I probably left somethings about myself out. Anyways, it is nice to meet everyone and look forward to getting to know you more through the guild! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:50 pm
Name's Ana I'm turning 15 this April. From CA. I like rock .. ^^  

DeaTh_WiLL_CoNQuER

Umbral_Necropolitan

Hallowed Wench

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:35 am
Heyo, age 21, male, rest of the junk in profile and such. I like messing around with gaia profiles, both the CCS and images for them. Check out my profile to see what I have done...

Note: I only edit pictures, I have no talent to make something "new".  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:40 am
Hiya, my name is Abby IRL but Jazelle on Gaia xD. I'll be turning 20 in May. My favourite band is Coldplay and Queen 3nodding . I live in Greater Manchester and I wanna say thank you for inviting me! heart  

JazelleSparrow

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:44 am
Hello, My avatar and RP character's name is Kyla, but my real name is Katie. I'm from MA and most of the time on Gaia I am RPing. But when I'm out of character, I like making threads and chatting about junk. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:38 pm
"If you've been invited, it simply just means that I believe you can contribute with discussion to this guild"

Awww, I feel loved now! Anyway. My name is Sarah. I also go by Sahara. And if you feel like dying, please just call me Sarahfu, and I can arrange a slow and painful death.

I like reading, writing, playing the Sims 2, riding my bike, using computers. I'm a vegetarian. Meat grosses me out. Zucchinis gross me out. I used to like zucchinis. Not anymore. Whadaya know? Things happen.

Well... this seems like a cool guild. I'll go check it out. See ya around!  

The Lovely Luna Lovegood

Emilem

Quotable Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:22 pm
I wasn't selected randomly! *Shocked*
I like the guild. ^.^
My introduction, my name is Melanie but I'm called Crescent.Obvious...but still! sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:32 pm
Hi, i'm shadowrune but people tend to call me shadow. I'm an 18 year old computer nerd living near DC. Mainly on gaia i'm either fishing or thoroughly search the forms looking for a good discussion. Anything else you want to know, just ask me. And finally, thanks to Red Onyx for inviting me to join.

EDIT: Wow, 4 and a half years later and I'm STILL HERE! :O Onyx did a great job with the guild. biggrin  

shadowrune

Falling_Man

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:34 pm
My name is Matt, age 15 and I'm into computers, games, martial arts, conversation and art. I also live in Texas if anyone else does. But yea..thank you for the invite.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games