Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shizuka Angel

Perfect Gawker

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:52 pm
Hot Jonas
my friend has a wolf with her avtar but she said her friend gave it to her how do i get one it looks really kool

That is a past Monthly Collectable called Wild Thing, from the Thank You letter from November 2007. The letter and collectable are only available in the Marketplace or Exchange fourm now, as the item was only around for the month of November.

As for your other questions;

1. When your in a fourm, a banner should just be under the Gaia bar (you know, the one that say "Home" My Gaia" ect.). Click on it to go to the prom.

2. To have fun? You can talk in the prom area, just like you can in towns.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:30 pm
Hot Jonas
wat about this prom thing q#1 where is it Q#2 can i ask ne one q#3 wats the perpose if we can't dance? just asking

The Prom is one of Gaia's many events. Events are usually held for fun and you earn items from them. Many of the events on Gaia celebrate holidays that we have in real life. Such as Halloween, Easter, Christmas and New Years. The Prom is a new event being hosted as it was never part of Gaia. You can find the Prom just by going to the home page and clicking on the notice areas. The Prom has a feature game where we can "dance" to earn gold and items for the event. However, taking part in the "dance" has many levels to undertake before you can earn each and every item.  

Hachi-Kagomi

Hot Jonas

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:53 pm
Thank you  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:51 am
whats the better way to earn gold plssss help me crying  

billy dork

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

detrimentale

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:38 pm
Gaia gives you enough gold already!

1] MP get monthly collectibles and sell them when they are in demand.
2] Posting,avatar rating,voting
3] Mini-games
4] Surfing around Gaia!  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:34 pm
joe hitman
whats the better way to earn gold plssss help me crying

In addition to what Captain Cook said, you can comment profiles for gold. Just try not to find random people and comment, I personally think that's irritating... you can comment on your own for just as much gold.
Just like all gold-granting, though, the more you do a certain thing, the less gold it earns you.

alhandra patchoulii

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:54 pm
You can also create your own store and sell items in the marketplace. Perhaps not for much gold, but it's better than nothing, right? Also, you can trade items for gold with other users.

Marketplace is located under the "market" section, last one down, on your gaia toolbar. But here's the link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace

And trading is the third one down under the "market" section. http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/bank.php  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:58 am
Is it just me or is there a green outline in my avatar?  

Shana82

angelwings4me

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:49 am
Shana82

Yes there is. 3nodding
Certain item combinations will create that "green goo glow" effect around your avi. If you try taking off different items one at a time, you should be able to rid yourself of the glow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:11 pm
Shana82

Yes, there is, and it's an layering issue. So take off everything and reequip them in a different order, and see if it goes away. If not, try a different order. That's about all you can do, really.  

Waverlie

vertgreen4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:01 am
um....i was wondering what do you do if you have vista and also use mozilla firefox instead of internet explorer- what firewalls should one use?
1. i had commodo but it didn't seem to work at all with vista so i uninstalled it
2. i tried zonealarm but i couldn't do the panda kungfu quest
3. i uninstalled zonealarm and reinstalled commodo and firefox didn't work at all
4. currently have no firewall at all ><
what should i do?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:15 am
Uninstall Commando, and reinstall Zone Alarm. biggrin You just need to configure it properly. Easiest thing to do is when you reinstall it make sure that you do a fresh install, then the first time you enter the game a Windows Tray will pop up asking you to Allow/Disallow. Make sure you check "Remember this setting" before you click Allow, and you'll be fine.

Also remember to disable the Windows Firewall first...  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

vertgreen4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:45 am
Ned-san
Uninstall Commando, and reinstall Zone Alarm. biggrin You just need to configure it properly. Easiest thing to do is when you reinstall it make sure that you do a fresh install, then the first time you enter the game a Windows Tray will pop up asking you to Allow/Disallow. Make sure you check "Remember this setting" before you click Allow, and you'll be fine.
Also remember to disable the Windows Firewall first...

but Zone alarm didn't have any allow/disallow thingy or remember this setting o.o'  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:53 am
thank you ^^  

Shana82

vertgreen4

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:19 am
rolleyes um...  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games