Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:11 pm
Molly sighed at what Berner said and looked at Seth. "How were you able to heal me?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:23 pm
"Normally, I would go into a long tangent and use lots of big words, but today, I'm just a little tired so I'll just say that I have to power to bring Life and Death to those I choose, basically I healed you with the power of life." Seth stated simply, wondering who would win, Dez or Theo.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:28 pm
Molly nodded and watched the fight again. She then felt a little colder and looked down at herself and saw that the venom had burned her clothes and made her pants into shorts and her long sleeved shirt into a short t-shirt. "Damn, I hope Berner will let me use his jacket." she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:18 pm
Evelin thought for a moment and sighed, "I suppose to love for a shirt since I really do need one." She was still irritated at the fact that the guy she fought and beat had no decency to give her some money to buy a new shirt, if not money then something she could trade for money or a shirt.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:16 am
Molly then fel something land on her head, it was Berner's jacket. "Good thing I have great hearing, huh sis?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:32 am
Kastel hums quietly to herself as she looks around to get her bearings. "Well... I think there's a mall not far from here if I remember correctly.", she says after a moment. She remembered it because there was a large jewelry store that she had been meaning to take a look at and see if it was worth the effort of robbing.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:43 am
Molly smiled as she put on the jacket. "Thank you brother." she said. Berner was bigger and taller than her so his jacket went to about her knees.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:13 pm
"No prob, sis" he gave a thumbs up then saw a vending machine "Sweet!... hey anybody got five bucks?!"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:23 pm
((The vending machine wont work, my character caused a blackout))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:57 pm
"Sounds good, though lets go through alleys and see if we can swindle people for money. Alley gambling is my specialty....so I think," Evelin said as she chuckled since she wasn't quite sure.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:06 pm
Kastel raises an eyebrow slightly, "Oh? You don't sound so sure, but we can give it a shot. I have some talents that can get us some money if the gambling doesn't work out." Kastel starts humming tunelessly to herself again as she starts to make her way towards the mall through the alleys.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:01 pm
(Yeah I know, someon has to remind Berner that what happens ina blackout lol)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:43 pm
((I was just reminding you since it was a few pages ago, so I wasn't sure if you would remember))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:31 pm
"The power's out genius, that thing won't work." Seth called over to Berner, figuring the guy had either forgotten or just hadn't noticed.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:44 pm
Molly saw Berner have trouble with the machine and smiled. She she then walked up to it and got down. She then put her arm through it's little door and moved a few things before she pulled her arm out. She then pressed the button of what Berner wanted and it popped out. "I had to deal with these when I was traveling. Not hard to get something when you have thin arms." she smiled.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games